Failed

Hey, Look at me!

 

Her mid chest dark brown hair was neatly tied in a ponytail today. She wore a oversized red sweater with black leggings and a pair of creepers. God, she look beautiful even with simple clothes. 
 
She was queueing at the food stand on our cafeteria, talking with her friends and laughing. 
 
I stood up from my seat, earning a "Where are you going?" from the guys as I dusted my jeans-- though I'm sure it isn't dirty or anything. 
 
"I'm going to get myself something sweet to eat. Maybe cupcake. I don't know." I shrugged. Kidding. I'm going to make her mine. Hehe.
 
Suddenly someone linked their arm with mine when I'm halfway to Soyeon. I snapped my head to the side to see HeeRin. 
 
"MyungSoo Oppa!" She chirped as she batted her eyelashes. Ugh, kill me now. 
 
I took a last glance at the girl of my dream before shifting my eyes to the girl who linked her arm with mine.
 
"Oh, HeeRin. What's up?" I gave her my killer smile. Killer smile. Pfft. Kill her, please.
 
"Nothing much. Just those bunch of idiots who keeps trying to sway me and stuff like always." She answered while twirling her hair trying to look cute. Stop doing that. You are not cute. 
 
"Oh, really?" I tried to sound interested. 
 
"Yes. And they're really annoying. They just can't get the hint that I won't like them. Ever." She pouted. I tried hard to resist getting out of her grip but then I'll cause a scene and make a bad impression on front of Soyeon.
 
"You're going to queue too? Yay! Let's queue together!" She dragged me to the queueing line. 
 
We're queueing now. And we're just 4 people away from Soyeon and her friends. I need to make my move fast!
 
"Hey bro, can I cut in front of you?"  He's a freshmen. He won't dare to go against me. "Thanks."
 
One down, Three to go
 
"MyungSoo Oppa!" 
 
I closed my eyes as I composed myself before turning back to HeeRin. "Yes, HeeRin?" 
 
Good god. Someone get rid of her! She clasped her hands together and played with her feet. "I forgot my lunch money. Can you buy me lunch for today? I'll pay you back!" 
 
"HeeRin, HeeRin, HeeRin. Of course I- How about no?" Of course I can't say that. Soyeon might think I'm a cheapo bastard or something. 
 
"Yeah, why not." I shrugged, " You don't have to pay me back though."
 
I turn my head back to the front, "Hey, can I cut in front of you? You see--" 
 
"Of course you can, Myungsoo Oppa!" The two girls cheerly moved behind me and squealed. What is wrong with these girls. Nonetheless, three down, one more to go.
 
This guy in front of me seems like HeeRin's fanboys. Maybe HeeRin can ask them to move back and let us cut.
 
I put on my sad face and turned to HeeRin, "HeeRin ah~ Can you ask the guy in front of me if we can cut in front of him? I'm really hungry~" 
 
HeeRin seemed to buy my act (and obviously squealing on the inside) and voila! She managed to get the guy to agree and let us cut. 
 
Now it's time to make my move. But the thing is... What move?!?!