Cheerful Thoughts 001

Cheerful Thoughts

Earlier later Jinyoung perceived on a girl. The girl was walking recurrently at the bottom of the breakwater of Han River. There’s a time that she will stop, then stare at the river… Then walked again… Stop again… Stare at the river again.. Just Like that. Jinyoung walked, It was his hubby to have a walk on Han River before he goes to school, he was walking here recurrently every day, especially when Sunday. And just like I said, Jinyoung saw the mysterious girl.

I don’t know why but Jinyoung was really curious to the girl. This girl is not just the only girl that Jinyoung had saw here in the Han River. Jinyoung had a hunch that the girl who was walking there at the breakwater is not only having a simple promenade or walk.

Jinyoung’s hunch was right! Suddenly the girl was at the middle part of the river. Jinyoung was sure that the part of that river is too deep. And also, Jinyoung surely knows that the girl can’t swim! And lastly, Jinyoung knew that the girl is commiting suicide.

Jinyoung run towards the river to save the life of the girl. Jinyoung can swim, He also knew some artificial respirations …. Then after 15 minutes …. Jinyoung succeed on rescuing the girls life from danger.

Jinyoung and the girl inside the taxi:

The girl said: “YOU SHOULD NOT HELP AND SAVE ME!”

“Annyeong, Jinyoung is my name.” It was his intention to ignored the blame of the girl against to him. “You, what is your name?”

“LEERA!” she can’t hide her annoyance. “YOU KNOW WHAT? IF YOU NOT CAME TO SAVE MY LIFE, I’M ON A PEACEFUL PLACE RIGHT NOW! HMMMP!”

 

Jinyoung’s house is an old up and down apartment in Cheongju.

Mrs. Jiyoon was shocked, Jinyoung’s mother, and Gongchan, Jinyoung’s younger brother.

 

“WHAT….HAPPEN?” Mrs. Jiyoon was starring at Leera evaluating her appearance.

Jinyoung explained to her mother the circumstances …….

 

“Why do you need to do that thing Leera?” Mrs. Jiyoon worriedly asked.

LeeRa has no response.

From Jinyoung to Leera: “Don’t worry Leera, You’re welcome here, you can stay here.”

 

In the Next Day, Leera Finally devoted the real reasons on why she needs to commit suicide..

 

Jinyoung’s family knew that Leera’s boyfriend left her and have another relationship to another girl. They also knew that Leera was Pregnant.

 

“Is that really the reson? It just only a waste to end your life like that” Jinyoung laughed, it was obvious that Jinyoung was Joking.

 

Leera can’t ride the Joke of Jinyoung. Leera cried “You don’t know Jinyoung, My Dad is very strict to me. My Older brother, he had his own family right now …. They had their Grandchildren …. But until now they can’t accept it … Me … They are working hard for me just to finish my studies … But rather than Diploma …. I will go home Pregnant! …. I will go home to them carrying a baby … a baby without a father”

 

Mrs. Jiyoon said … “There’s no parents who can’t understand their child, they are only mad and upset, but I’m sure at the end they will finally forgive you.”

 

“I’m single Leera, I don’t have any girlfriend yet. Do you want to get married before you go home?” Jinyoung said while laughing.

 

Gongchan added, “I’m single too Leera, I don’t have any girlfriend. You can choose, Me or JInyoung Hyung? Haha of course you will choose me , because I’m more handsome compare to Jinyoung hyung” Gongchan said while laughing too.

 

Leera Smile but it was obvious that it was a fake smile.

 

“Stop playing and making fun on Leera Jinyoung and Gongchan!” Mrs. Jiyoon said.

 

The next day,

Leera finally decided to go home, but Mrs. Jiyoon stopped her.

“Mrs. Jiyoon said while having a worried voice “I don’t know but what if you will pursue and do to commit suicide again?, if you are really pregnant just stay here.”

 

“I’m Just a big obstruction to your life Mrs. Jiyoon.”

 

“No you’re not,  it was really okay for me! You know what? I want to take care a baby again, I want to hear a baby’s laugh and cry again.” Mrs. Jiyoon said.

 

 

After a few days,

Leera knew that it was not that hard to cure the problems and wound inside her heart. Leera knew that Jinyoung’s family is a “HAPPY FAMILY”. Especially Jinyoung, Jinyoung doesn’t look that he have any problems to his life.

 

Leera said to Jinyoung:

“I really admire your family, I want to have a family without any problems too Jinyoung, I’m thinking this, what if I need to go home to my family? I’m sure that my problem will come again to my life.”

 

“Every people have their own problems, if you have a problem just smile! God created our life to make it beautiful” Jinyoung said while having a bright smile on his face.

 

“If you asked me Leera, I want you to stay here! I don’t want you to leave ME . . . . . . . . .  Oh . . .  omo . . . na  . . . .  a- - -  I … Mean . . . . We don’t want you to leave us here . . .

 

Leera smile, there is a reason behind those words Jinyoung, Leera talks to herself. “It was impossible to stay here Jinyoung.”

 

Jinyoung sighed, “Leera you know what? . . . .  I Lo  - - - - lo - - - - ……… !”

 

 


Please stay tune :)

I hope you like the 1st Chapter ^.^

Thank you to my  New Subscribers :D

Thank you Thank you Thank you ^.^