I Did Wrong [One Shot Story]

I Did Wrong [ONE SHOT]

 

“Do you really want to hurt me?”

“Did I tell you to love me?”

“I did wrong; I did not know you were playing”

“Then why are you back again?”

“I want to stop this. I am so hurt now”

“Then stop.”
“I know it’s wrong, but I always find myself going back to you”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

            I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. Park Dara, the name of a star that I wanted to reach. She’s popular and a bit of a troublemaker. I am only Kwon Ji Yong. The kind Kwon Ji Yong, the smart Kwon Ji Yong. They hated her for being such a trouble maker. But I know. She’s much more than that. She doesn’t obey school rules nor wear her uniform properly. She’s been in to so many fights before but I do not care. I love her. No matter whom she is or what she’s like. At that time, she helped me.

 

“If you are looking for Seoul High just go straight in that corner and turn right” That smile during my freshman year on this high school.

 

I did not forget that smile even once. Eversince then, I tried to talk to her but I could not gather all my guts to do that.

 

Until that day. That I have found my only chance to approach her. While she was crying under the tree of the school park. I approached her and sat beside her. “The weather is nice today.” I smiled at her. She looked at me and wiped her tears. “Handkerchief?” I offered her my handkerchief and she shook her head.

 

“You’re that guy”

“Yeah. Thank you for showing me the direction”

“No problem”

 

            She walked away. After that conversation, I did not saw her come to school. After a week, she showed herself up. Different from the Dara I have known. She’s wild and became the troublemaker inside the campus. But my feelings for her did not change. I tried to be the one to approach her.

 

“Dara-sshi!” I called on to her one time, at the school park. He turned to me. Her school vest is ed on the upper part revealing her white polo inside it; even her neck tie is not properly tied too. She wears a rubber shoes which is not allowed in school. She also wears multicolored sock.

“What’s up?” She replied. Her arms crossed. We were inch away from each other. “Oh… you’re that guy”

“Yeah. How have you been?”

“I’m fine”

           

            From that conversation, I did not know what happened. But when I went to school the next morning, Park Dara and Kwon Ji Yong is now dating. She’s now my girlfriend. And no matter what happens, I need to protect her. She’s my gangster girl friend and I love her. I thought our relationship were perfect. But I was wrong.

 

“Dara-yah. Where are you? I am at the park”

“Do you want me to go there? I can’t. This guy just told me to join him for dinner”

“What?! Dara-yah!” She hung up on me before I could speak another word.

 

“Dara-yah!”

“Leave me alone”

“I need to talk to you”

“It’s not necessary, Kwon Ji Yong!”

“What do you mean it’s not?!”

“I’m tired from all of this! Kwon Ji Yong! Let’s break up!”

“Yah! Dara Park!”

“I said… We’re through! I don’t love you! I did not love you! I used you so that I could forget my ex. And now I am completely over him”

“And now we’re through?! But I love you Dara!”

““Did I tell you to love me?”

“Do you really want to hurt me?”

“Enough of this” She walked out and left me there. Just looking at her as she disappears from my sight.

 

 

            It’s been 3 days since Dara and I broke up. I saw a big group of guys standing outside the school gate. One of the guys stopped me from getting inside the school ground.

 

“You’re kwon Ji Yong, Am I right?” I nod. “Where the hell is your girlfriend?”

“I haven’t seen her”

“Tch. Your girlfriend ditched me after she had some of my money. I am going to make her pay the money that I have lost.”

 

            I looked at the other guys just behind me. They were holding pipes. “What are you going to do to her?”

“Make her pay? Or if I have fun, I think I have to make her pay more”

“I’ll not let you harm her”

“Oh really?”

 

            He dragged me and brought me into a deserted place. It was like a big stock room. They went around me as they hold their long pipes.

 

“So why don’t you just save your girlfriend?”

“I’ll not let you harm her!”

After that, I could feel the long pipes hitting my body. It was so painful but I wanted to protect my Dara. They’re not going to harm her. I’ll not let them. I could feel the blood flowing to face from my head. I was already lying on the floor but they keep on hitting me with their long pipes. I could not feel anything anymore. I became numb because of so much pain, my eyes start to close, and I already vomited blood. I decided to rest when I heard someone shouted. “Kwon Ji Yong?!” It was a familiar voice. I turned to that someone even though my vision is blurred.

 

“Well, if it isn’t Park Dara” The guy, who is the leader, spoke.

“What did you do to him? I am the one you want! You all piece of sh*t!”

“What the!”

 

            He was about to attacked Dara but I hold his right foot, trying to make him remember that I already save her. “Aisht… this is no fun. Anyways. A promise is a promise… Guys! Let Park Dara on her own. After all, this guy pays for her”

 

            They went on their way. They left me lying in there and Dara standing by the big door. “Sh*t” I heard her say. Then, I felt something lifted my head up and then, rested it into an arm. I opened my eyes and I saw Dara’s face. It doesn’t have any expressions. It was blank. I smiled. She was sitting before me as she let me rest my head in to her arm.

 

“Why did you do these? I said we’re through.” She told me. I could see now that she’s crying.

“I did wrong; I did not know you were playing” I replied, weakly. “I want to stop this. I am so hurt now”

“Then stop.” She sobbed.
“I know it’s wrong… But I always find myself going back to you…”

“Stupid Ji…”

Then I felt her tight hug as she cries. I smiled. “Saranghae, Park Sandara”

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

**AUTHOR'S NOTE:**

 

Kyaaaaaaaaa...~~ yes I know -____- Imma DARAGON fan too.. And some one shot ficie are stucked on my desktop.. So I decided to post one of 'em down.. hihih~ This was made 6 months agoooo.. hahahah~ and this time I finally got the courage to post it.. hahaha~! :D :D

 

anyways... I hope you like it^^ :D 

I will be waiting for your comments^^ :D

 

~Rui