Kris? Seohyun? What?

[SEQUEL] Maybe, We Are Not Fated, After All?

- SEOHYUN's POV -

 

"I hate you," I muttered and looked at Mr Lee.

"What's wrong with me? I think the plan is awesome!" he beamed.

"Why him? Out of every one, why him?" I shrieked and ran my fingers through my hair. I was BEYOND PISSED. I grabbed the contract and was about to tear it when there was a knock on the door.

"Come on!" Mr Lee ordered, wiping his hands on his pants. Panicked.

The door flung opened, out came Kris, "Don't tear the contract."

Ever since the incident which happened 2 years ago,  we were still awkward with each other. When we see each other in the building, I just walked pass him and he would sigh.

What a bastard. 

He snatched the papers away from me and I sat down on the couch. Kris read it intently and kept his poker face on. Then he frowned.

"Why her out of other people?" Kris asked.

"Come on! You don't know business of course you won't know!!" Mr Lee sighed, "Other artists are dying for it, who wants to sit around during spring? Come on, just a digital single won't kill you two!"

Kris took a pen from his pocket and signed the contract. Mr Lee eyed me and I just gave in. I had no other choice.

I signed it.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was reading at home when I reminded myself about the incident just now. Gosh how dumb was I? I grabbed my phone and looked through the texts he sent two years ago, yes I didn't delete them.

 

From : Bastard

Hey. I'm sorry, Seohyun. I really am. Forgive me? You know I'm forced to do it.

 

From : Bastard

Seohyun? Can you please reply?

 

From : Bastard

I'm really sorry... T^T

 

From : Bastard

Can we discuss this over a yoghurt? Movie? Anything!

 

I have no idea how to face him for recording tomorrow. Like seriously.

 

-------

 

YAY I UPDATED.

I got lazy over the holidays. :P

And for this story, I know there are many people who are anticipating, but I have writer's block.

Yep, I didn't know how to continue.

THIS CHAPTER IS FREAKING SHORT THOUGH. T_T

I promise for a longer update!