rules and regulations

red fox roleplay - new, FB-based and growing!

BEFORE JOINING

  • you must be 14 years or older
  • three (3) accounts per person, we may raise this in the future
  • you must have an active Tumblr or AFF account to apply.
  • all names on FB must be romanized, no Hangul!
  • both para and script-style are allowed, though we’ll really lean more toward script
  • be active! if you already have 40 other FB accounts, this isn’t the best place for you to be. .__.”
  • we don’t ask you to know every single thing about the idol you play and be absolutely perfect. we just don’t want every idol acting like a complete troll and going around doing random shiz acting like an idiot and complaining about being forever alone, you know? it gets old after a while.
  • relationships of any kind are allowed, but no pregnancies (this includes mpreg obviously). honestly, that pretty much marks the end of your career.
  • as with any other rp, you can only be one person per group


ROLEPLAYING
 

  • try to say hello to everyone at least once, it helps!
  • keep any drama in-character. remember, it’s roleplay. if you and another member have ooc conflict that can’t be solved, tell an admin and we’ll act as mediators to sort it out.
  • no wall-to-wall posting since it floods the newsfeed
  • there is no group. if you do happen to go there, we just ask you not spam the newsfeed/walls with or something.. yes, it’s happened OTL reversely, if you’re not into , no one’s making you read it.
  • only add people from this roleplay
  • keep ooc statuses to a minimum- we have an ooc group! speaking of ooc, please make the title of your application your favorite animal (or if applying via AFF, just include it somewhere in the app)


TIME STAMPS
 

  • reservations last three days
  • you have a week to make your FB and add the admin(s) after your application has been accepted. only add the others after an admin has accepted you
  • after ten days of inactivity, we will post on the FB warning you you’re in danger of being removed. if there is no response in three days, you are removed.