너 몰라?

How could you forget?

ღ Hoon's POV 9:00 a.m

"Hoonie hyung..."

I turned away from the speaking figure, mumbling unknown words in my sleep. It wasn't long until someone had brought a pan and spoon and had begun making loud, clanging noises. I pressed the pillow against the side of my head, trying to block out the loud, obnoxious noise. 
Giving up, I sat up and stared at the maknae line, who were smiling victoriously at me. Glaring at them, I had thrown the pillow at Dongho and grabbed Kevin in a headlock. 

"Yah! 죽을래!?" [ Do you want to die? ] I snapped at the two for interrupting my beauty sleep. 

Just then, Jaeseop had run into the room, pulling his lover away from my grasp. "Y-Yah! Hoon!" He shouted. "Let go of Kev!" 

Releasing my hold on the little fish, I threw another pillow at him before getting out of bed. Grunting under my breath, I headed for the bathroom, only to have something smashed against my face. I heard the sound of pure laughter ringing in my ears as I stood in the middle of the hall,  motionless and speechless. I wiped the contents from my face. Whipped cream and ...crumbs? I released an outburst of laughter before wiping the cream on the face of the nearest person. The pigeon. "You guys..." I mumbled, cracking a smile. "You guys are ridiculous..."

"생일 축하해!" 

My hyungs and dongsaengs cheered, ruffling my hair, patting my back, even patting my . But, I was missing something... more like.. someone. Maybe he was downstairs, waiting to give me a surprise of his own. A pet bunny? No... we weren't supposed to have pets in the dorms. Maybe he would take me out to dinner at a really fancy restaurant. Hmm... maybe not. I bit the inside of my cheek a little, knowing all too well that my lover would be the first one to greet me on my special day. 
Without realizing, I was pushed into the bathroom by Kevin, Jaeseop showing me his cat-like smile as he wrapped his arms around the slim boy. "Hyung, why don't you wash up, and we'll go prepare breakfast for you." Kevin chimed, before closing the door and walked off with his kitty. 

Sighing, I went to the tub, washing off the cake before stripping down to nothing to take a shower. I swear if they tried caking me like they did with Soohyun hyung, I was going to murder someone. 

I had gotten out of the shower, and luckily... there was no cake. I had gotten dressed, remembering I had a schedule with Soohyun hyung soon. Where was he? Maybe he was downstairs preparing a cute breakfast for me. Smiling, I pranced down to the kitchen, only to see Kevin and Jaeseop cooking breakfast. Looking around, the leader was no where to be seen...

"Where's Soohyun hyung?" I asked the Jaevin couple as I sat down, staring into their backs.

"Soohyun hyung? He went to his schedule early today." Jaeseop said, placing a bowl of seaweed soup in front of me, along with an abundance of other dishes. I stared into the bowl of soup as Jaeseop called the other members down. Why did he go early? I wanted to go together at least.

...

Maybe he was planning a surprise for me there. A small smile formed on my face as I began eating, trying to finish as soon as possible, so I could finally see Soohyun hyung. 

Upon arriving at the studio, I searched high and low for Soohyun, just wanting to hear him say, 'Happy birthday, Hoon! I love you!' The thought made me smile like an idiot, getting me strange looks from the other staff members.

"Hoonie!"

I turned around, my heart just about ready to burst out of my chest. Soohyun had come over and ruffled my hair a little, giving me his loving, I-Love-You-Hoon smile. Now, all there was left.. was to listen to his words. His words that would help me get through these long schedules.

"You're finally here. Come on. We have a lot of work to do." He gave me a small pat on the cheek before walking past me.

...

What?

10 Hours later

"Are you hungry, baby?" Soohyun asked as we got into my car after schedules. I looked up at him, smiling a little. So he was going to take me out to eat dinner at a fancy restaurant!

"Neh, I am!" I said, throwing him the keys. The leader threw his arm over my shoulder, pulling me close as we started the car, pulling out of the parking lot soon after. "Where are we going?"

The leader gave me a small chuckle in response. Definitely a fancy restaurant with juicy steak. I looked out the window, smiling as we neared the line of top notch restaurants with the best cooks in all of Seoul. My mouth began to water. I could already taste that juicy steak. But we passed one restaurant...two...three....four.... 
We hit our street, and Soohyun had pulled into a small meat restaurant. Hmm.. not as fancy as I wanted it to be... 

We sat in silence, Soohyun stuffing his face like he was Dongho. I took small bites, wishing the small meat we were eating was a big, juicy steak...that Soohyun would be feeding me. "Ah, Hoonie...I forgot to tell you something..." 

I looked up, locking my eyes with the leader's. He was going to say it! I knew it! He was just waiting until we were alone, so the moment would be better. Although...I wish we weren't in a meat restaurant...

"What is it?" I questioned, looking at my boyfriend with a smile on my face.

ღ Soohyun's POV 8:30 p.m

"What is it?" The bunny questioned me with the cutest look on his face.

I chuckled a little and replied, "We have another schedule tomorrow, so wake up early and we'll go out and eat breakfast, neh?" His smile faded a little. Did I say something wrong? Of course... none of the members like to hear that they have a schedule the next day. I his cheek softly and said, "It won't be long... we'll be together anyway... just like today."

Hoon had givin me a small smile and said, "Y-Yeah..." 

A small frown came to my face. I definitely said something wrong. Although he hated hearing news like this, he never sounded this down about it. "Is something wrong...?" I asked the bunny, looking into his upset eyes.

"A-Aniyo..." Hoon said. "I'll go pay for this, neh?" Before I had a chance to say anything else, the bunny was up and gone, paying for the meal that I was supposed to pay for. A small frown came to my face, and I gathered our stuff, going up to my lover. Snaking my arm around his waist, I led him out of the restaurant, and headed for his car. "Do you want to drive?" I asked, holding the keys up.

Hoon took his keys, and unlocked the door. Getting into the passenger seat, I reclined the seat back, closing my eyes. Starting the car, Hoon pulled out of the parking lot, heading back to our dorms. "Yah...you only wanted me to drive so you could sleep..." He pouted.

I opened one eye, seeing his adorable, bunny face and his hair softly. "Mianhe, baby.. but.. I'm really tired..." I mumbled. "Was...working...all day..."

I don't know how long I had dozed off.. probably not long since the restaurant was not too far from the dorm. Hoon had shook me a little, trying to wake me up. Rubbing my eyes, I pulled the seat back up and got out of the car, yawning. "Is anyone home?" I asked, looking around for any one of their cars. None. Finally, some peace and quiet...

"We have the dorm to ourselves..what should we do..?" Hoon asked, opening the door. 

"Sleep." I said, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Don't forget to wake up tomorrow, or no breakfast."

- 10:00 pm

I heard noises and voices downstairs, waking me from my slumber. Groaning softly, I got out of bed, making my way downstairs. I heard Kevin's voice whispering, "Shh. He's coming."

What? What exactly were they doing? I went down to the kitchen, rubbing my eyes sleepily. "Yah, what're you gu-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOON!"

...

"It's Hoon's birthday today...?" I asked, looking at all the members, dumbfounded.

"너 몰라?" Kiseop asked, sweeping up all of the confetti they had thrown at me. 

"아이구..." Kevin said, resting his head on Jaeseop's shoulder. "Now we have to do it again... Where is Hoon?"

Jaeseop chuckled a little, the fish's shoulder softly before turning to me. "Yeah.. didn't you guys come home together?" I rubbed my temples, feeling the guilt inside me build up. How could I have forgotten? I was with him all day, and I didn't say anything to him... What kind of boyfriend was I?! We heard the door upstairs open, and everyone scurried to their original positions. Still processing everything in my head, Dongho had grabbed my arm, pulling me back behind the table. 

"What's going on...?" Hoon mumbled as he came downstairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOONIE!" Everyone shouted, jumping up from their hiding spots. I slowly stood up, unable to look my lover in the eye due to my horrible fail of the day. Confetti was thrown everywhere and the poppers were .. popped. Why didn't I know? 

"Soohyun?" I looked up, snapping from my daze. The bunny smiled at me, taking my hand in his. "Thank you." He said.

"Why? ... I didn't do anything... I even forgot about your birthday entirely..." I mumbled, averting my eyes. 

"That's true, but... in the end, I spent the whole day with you, so that's enough for me." He smiled, pecking my lips. I looked at the other members as they began to snicker in the background.

"Yah! Shu- " I was cut off with Hoon's hand in my face. His hand which was holding a huge chunk of the cake. I stood there, motionless and speechless. Staring at my bunny in disbelief. He chuckled and said, "But, try not to forget next time, neh? I do expect you to take me to a fancy restaurant next time." 

I cracked a smile, hugging my lover close. "Neh, Hoonie. 생일 축하해...사랑해." 

---

Yay~ I finished. Right at 12am. OuO 
I usually don't write one shots.. but.. It's Hoonie's birthday~ <3 How can I not?~
SOOHOON <3

... Sorry if it was bad. OTL and sorry for my mistakes.
And I know it's not fluff.. ;A; I just pretend it's fluff. So pretend with me. <3 =3=