Kim NaNa...

It's raining.....

 

Do comment :) Thank you !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“It’s raining out there….” Dongwoon murmurs quietly to himself, looking through the window from his bedroom. He decided to go to the park near his apartment to relax his mind.

He grabbed his umbrella and heading to the park. He wonders if she is there..

There she is again... Alone in the rains… She is smiling to the sky.

Dongwoon walks closer to her and stands beside her. The girls look at him and then tears roll down on her cheeks. Dongwoon frowns. Is she crying?

He gathers his courage and asks her “Why are you crying?” She wipes her tears away and replies him “Because the rains gonna stop soon” Dongwoon gives her a questioning look. “On rainy days, the teardrops will wash away my tears” She replies him and smile weakly.

Dongwoon finally knows her name, it’s Kim NaNa. Since that day, Dongwoon and Nana become friends. They always meet at the park. Nana is no longer crying because finally someone fills up her loneliness.

Until one day, NaNa starts to change her personalities. She keeps a distance from Dongwoon. She doesn’t reply his calls, his texts and his smile anymore. She becomes a lonely girl, again…

There’s one thing Dongwoon doesn’t know about NaNa. She is suffering from CML (chronic myelocytic leukemia). She only has 2 months to go. She avoids Dongwoon because she doesn’t want him to cry when she is gone. She wants to go without his knowledge.

Day by day, NaNa’s condition becomes critical. She has been admitted to hospital. Dongwoon finds out about NaNa’s disease a day after she was admitted to hospital. He rushes to the hospital to meet NaNa, he wants NaNa to know about one thing. About his feeling towards her. That he loves her so much. Dongwoon wants her to know that. He wants NaNa to be his belongs although just for a while.

He speeds up his car engine and head to the hospital. When he finally arrives there, he takes a breath and gathers his courage. He steps in the ward……..

Dongwoon-ah, how did you-“

“I-I love you, Kim NaNa. I mean it. I really love you. I want you to be mine although just for a while, I don’t care. I just want you to be mine. So, don’t you dare to say NO to me. “ Dongwoon cuts her words.

NaNa was surprised by the sudden confession but she manages to smile. “Dongwoon-ah, I will never say no to you. I want you to be mine too, but this relationship is not going to be better. One day, I will leave you.. Whether we like it or not, it’s going to happen no matter what.”

“I don’t care. Just be mine, Kim NaNa” tears start to roll down on my cheeks.

“If you said so, I’m yours. Son Dongwoon” I reply him and wipe away his tears. In a blink of time, she feels his lips on hers. This is their first kiss.. and when Dongwoon parts the kiss, she feels the world is spinning. At that time, she knows her time is up. She looks up at Dongwoon and smile.

“Son Dongwoon, my time is up. Remember that I love you and I always do” Her smile is gone. Tears rolling down from his cheeks. He hugs NaNa and whispers something “I love you too, Kim NaNa. Forever that I will never lay my eyes on other girls”

He kisses her for the last time. And he swears that he felt NaNa replied his kiss back.

His heart ache and it aches so much that he can hardly breathe. But he is sure when that day comes, he will smile again and be the Son Dong Woon that he has always been.

Kim NaNa. That name will stay forever in his heart…

Neoreul bonaeneun ge aswiweo

Bal-i ddeoleojijil anha

Hancham dongan neoui moseu bodaga

Dashi neol mannal saenggak-e

Haengbokhae jam-i deuneungeol

 

Sending you away is so sad

My feet doesn’t think about moving

I keep watching you for a long time

Then I am reminded in the thoughts of meeting you again

I fall asleep in happiness

[Son Dongwoon – In The Cloud]

 

 

KIM NANA..

I want to see you again...

 Even if it's just in my dream.               

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The End.

How is the story? I think I still need a lot of practice. Don't worry ! I'll improve myself. Hwaiting~!!