Finding him

Best place

 

It’s been some days since Taemin’s outburst and he hasn’t talked so much since then. He talks sometimes when he’s with Minho or if Key talks to him. He didn’t dare ignoring Key even thought he knew Key wouldn’t hurt him. It was heartbreaking to see Taemin waking up with red eyes from crying in nightmares. Key was becoming really worried about Taemin’s health so he decided to talk to him and the others.

 

”So, do you know where he can be? Or anything about him?” Key asked Taemin when they finally made him sit with them in the living room. Taemin shook his head while looking on his lap. Key sighed. ”Taemin if you don’t talk then how are we going to help you? You need to confront him sooner or later and we can help you but you have to tell us.”

 

”I don’t know anything about him. He left without a word.” Taemin said in a weak voice. Then he looked up with annoyance in his eyes. ”Is this what you wanted to ask? I have nothing more to say, I’ll be in my room so don’t disturb me.” When he stood up to walk back to his room, Minho grabbed his arm and pulled him down on his lap.

 

”Taeminnie we’re trying to help you. Please if you know anything then tell us”, Minho said and kissed his chin. Taemin looked as if he wanted to say something but decided not to. 

 

”Look even if I knew something about him then I wouldn’t tell you. I don’t want to talk to him okay? Just accept it.” And with that he got up from Minho’s lap and to his room. They all sighed. 

 

”Minho because you’re his boyfriend then you have to make him tell you at least. You’re the one he trusts the most”, Key said even thought he didn’t like what he said.

 

”But if he doesn’t want to tell me?” Key rolled his eyes.

 

”Do I have to do all the thinking? Can’t you use some of your time to think instead of exercising?” Key snapped. He was pissed off by the fact that Taemin trusted Minho more. Minho sighed and got up. He knocked on Taemin’s door but he didn’t answer so he just opened and walked in. Taemin was sitting by his table with his earphones in his ears, drawing his emotions in his sketch block. 

 

”Taemin?” Minho said. Taemin paused for a second but then continued to draw. Minho got closer. ”Taemin?” he said again. But no answer. He stood behind Taemin now. ”Taeminnie?”

 

”What the hell do you want?!” Taemin shoot up from his chair which fell to the floor. He faced Minho with tears running down his cheeks. Minho was so shocked by Taemin’s outburst that he just stood there staring at Taemin with opened mouth, couldn’t say anything. When he finally snapped out of it he realized what he had to do. He wrapped his arms around Taemin. At first Taemin struggled but then he relaxed and let Minho embrace him.

 

”Taeminnie it’s okay. We just want to help you”, Minho said and tightened his hold.

 

”I don’t want your help. I don’t want to see him”, Taemin cried in Minho’s chest.

 

”It’s okay”, Minho repeated. He knew he had to get some information from Taemin but he didn’t want to push him so he him in the back and let him cry out. After a while, Taemin calmed down and pulled away wiping away the tears. Minho led him to the bed and made him sit down with his head on Minho’s shoulder. ”If you only could say where he is then we can help you.”

”But I don’t want to see him again”, Taemin sobbed.

 

”I know but you have to do this sooner or later so please tell me.” Taemin hesitated.

 

”I... I know where he lives”, Taemin said and got up to take his sketch book. He sat beside Minho again. He continued to draw some things more and then gave it to Minho. It was a sketch of houses. Minho recognised the place. ”This is where Taesun lives”, Taemin said pointed at a house in the middle of the sketch. Minho nodded, he finally got the name. ”Could you please leave me alone now?” Minho nodded again and left. When he closed the door behind him Key popped up in front of Minho making him jump.

 

”Well, what did he say?” Key asked with his hands on his hips. Minho sighed. 

 

”He gave me this”, he said and held up the sketch book which Key immediately snatched away. ”His brother lives here. His name is Taesun by the way.”

 

”I don’t care what his name is. Now I know who I’ll kill next”, Key said and walked away.

 

”You’re welcome. You didn’t have to thank me”, Minho shout  sarcastically after him. Key turned around and gave him a glare that made Minho keep quiet. Sometimes he wonders how Key can beat him if he’s stronger.

 

The Next Day

 

Taemin didn’t want to talk to anyone. Key had to nag his head off to get him to eat breakfast. Minho was trying to get Taemin to talk. Jonghyun and Onew just sat quietly eating their food. This was how the past week had been. But it had to change today when they go to Taesun’s house to get him to meet Taemin whether he likes it or not and that’s why Key is going.

 

After breakfast Taemin immediately walked to his room but this time it didn’t matter. He didn’t know that they where going to bring Taesun with them. Onew was going to stay with Taemin till they get back. 

 

”Good luck guys”, Onew said when they walked out the door. They gave him a fast smile and left. Onew sighed and when back to the living room to wait for Taemin to finish showering. He watched TV until he heard the bathroom door open and close. He sat up and waited for Taemin to enter the living room. 

 

”Taemin, can you come here?” Onew asked with a smile. He didn’t even know what he should say. Taemin hesitated before he sat down beside Onew. ”Wanna watch a movie with me?” Taemin nodded slowly. Onew smiled, he 

had finally made Taemin sit with him for more than five minutes.

 

In Minho’s car

 

”Can’t you drive faster?” Key asked Minho. Minho sighed for the 10th time and answered like he always does.

 

”I’m already driving fast enough. If I drive any faster I’m sure the car will fly.” He had to focus on the road so they don’t crash into something.

 

”I can’t wait to get to strangle him for what he have done to Taeminnie”, Key huffed and crossed him arms while leaning back in the seat.

 

”Try not to kill him. We need him to make Taemin happy again”, Jonghyun said and wrapped his arm around Key’s shoulder.

 

”Here it is”, Minho said and parked his car beside another car in front of the garage. It looked just like Taemin’s sketch. Key got out of the car and slammed the door behind him with Minho and Jonghyun following him. He knocked at the door and after a few seconds a guy in this twenties opened the door. He really looked like Taemin.

 

”Are you Taesun?” Key asked trying not to bang his head in the wall.

 

”Yes. Who are you?” He asked looking confused at them.

 

”We need to talk. We’re friends with your brother Taemin.” Taesun’s eyes widened when he heard the name. Key pushed him into the house with Minho and Jonghyun behind him and tossed Taesun on the sofa. Key could surely beat anyone when he’s mad so he tried to stay calm.

 

 

                                            *************************************************************

I'm starting to lose interest in this but I'll end it in 2-3 chapters i think. And if you want to read another good story then check out Awakening love by my eonnie Fannie99 ^^

hehe just cause I like Taesun xD

And this is cause I love Taemin xD <3