Angel

Angel [ONE SHOT]

A/N: italicized words are Yixing's POV 
        blue - Yixing
        pink - Eunji


I was aimlessly walking around when I heard your voice. Your sweet, lovely voice that I have come to miss. Where are you? Why can't I see you? I ran around, looking for you. My feet has brought me here, under the cherry blossom tree where I first saw you, sleeping peacefully with your earphones plugged in.

Tears started to flow down his cheeks as the memories of him and his loved one flashed in his mind one by one. Those happy and sweet memories of when they were together. The memories he stored deep in his heart once again, creeps up on him. It's been months but he still hasn't moved on from that day.

I wanted to scream, to yell out your name but I couldn't find my voice. I ended up choking on my tears.
"It's all my fault..I'm sorry, Eunji-ah...I'm sorry" 
and with that, he clenched the ring he wore around as a necklace. The ring that was supposed to be for Jung Eunji, the only girl he ever loved. The only girl who under stood him. The only girl who changed him for the better. The only girl whom he cares about more than anything in this world, even himself. And now, the girl who's causing him a piercing heartache because that girl is now gone. "It's all my fault" he sobbed, still holding on to the ring which has coldy returned to his hand... 

~ ♦ ~

"Meet me under the cherry blossom tree at 3PM later~ 사랑해~♥" Eunji read the note Yixing left. She smiled at the thought of Yixing preparing something for their anniversary. "Cheesey" she thought but her heart fluttered and she felt butterflies in her stomach. Simple things from him always made her smile no matter what.

She checked herself in front of the mirror before meeting up with Yixing. She wore a light blue, polka dotted sundress. It was rare to see Eunji wearing a dress since she prefers pants but dresses suit her really well. Around her neck was the necklace which she cherished more than anything since it was the only thing her mother left to remember her by before she passed away. 

She sat down under the cherry blossom tree and plugged in her earphones while waiting for Yixing. She started singing along to 'Angel'

                  "Taken by the soft wind to your world,
                                                You innocently asked where I came from
                                                                               And I told you that it was a secret

              Wherever we walk together will be paradise" Yixing suddenly sang along, making Eunji jump.
"Aigoo~ stalker!" she said, playfully hitting Yixing.
"Hey, I didn't want to ruin your mini-concert ,okay? Besides, I love listening to you sing. You have a voice of an angel. You look like one too~" 
"Yeah, right" Eunji scoffed but her cheeks were flushed.
"Awwww~ my Eunji's blushing" Yixing teased, earning him a light punch on the arm.
"Love you, too, Eunji-ah! Happy Anniversary" Yixing said while rubbing his arm while Eunji just giggled
"Yah, Kaja!!" he grabbed her by the hand and started to lead her to a special place Yixing prepared, specially for their anniversary.

"Ah, red light" and both of them stopped at the sidewalk.
"OMONA!!" Eunji's eyes widened as he saw a little boy running after his ball in the middle of the street and she saw a car heading towards him. She lunged forward to save the little boy and ran toward the sidewalk. Yixing grabbed the two of them and they ended up on the ground.
"Eunji-ah" Yixing hugged her tightly, almost not wanting to let go. "Gwaenchana?? Huh??" he asked worriedly. Eunji nodded and gave him a tiny smile. "Don't worry!" she said and turned to the boy. 
"Gwaenchanayo?" she asked him
"Neh, noona!! Gomawoyo!!" the boy replied
"That's good~ be more careful next time, okay?" Eunji patted his head.
"Neh, noona!!" he waved before running off.
Eunji heaved out a sigh of relief and reached for her necklace but realized it was there. "Omo, where is it?"
"What's wrong?"
"My mom's necklace, it's missing." she turned her head from left to right, looking for the necklalce.
"Are you sure you had it on?" Yixing asked, helping Eunji look for it.
"I'm sure. I always wear it wherever I go" 
Yixing then, spotted something in the middle of the street and went closer to pick it up. "Is it this one?" he asked. The girl turned to look at the thing Yixing was holding and immediately recognized it. She nodded furiously with a smile which was, in an instant, replaced with an expression of shock and horror when he saw a truck, speeding towards Yixing. 

Yixing was frozen there in his place and closed his eyes tightly, waiting for the truck's impact on his body. "YIXING!!" he heard Eunji yell and felt himself get pushed to the side. He opened his eyes and heard the screeching of tires and the sound of impact between the vehicle and a person. His eyes widened in shock and disbelief, tears slowly forming in them. "E-eunji-a-ah.." his body trembled as he moved closer to the girl's cold, motionless and lifeless body. "A-an-d-waaaeeee....ANDWAAAAAAAEEEEEE!!!!"

~ ♦ ~

"EUNJI-AH!" he cried as he woke up. As much as he wanted to forget that day, the memory kept haunting him in his dreams. He didn't realize he fell asleep under the cherry blossom tree. A soft breeze blew and Yixing felt a hand wiping away his tears. He looked up to find the person he had been logning for, smiling at him.

"Eunji-ah" he held her hand just to make sure he wasn't imagining stuff or hallucinating before wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Yixing-ah, don't cry anymore, please. You know I hate seeing you cry."
"I'm sorry, Eunji. It's all my fault." he sobbed
"No, don't be. Your life is more precious than mine. You have a family, friends, people who care about you, unlike me. My parents died when I was young and I don't have that many friends. I don't regret saving you. I had a great and happy life, Thanks to you. Thank You for making me smile, for teaching me how to love, and for showing me what it was like to be loved. I'll cherish those memories forever, but smile for me, Arasseo?" she asked, looking deeply into Yixing's eyes, breaking the hug.
"How can I smile when you're not here by my side anymore?"
"I'm always by your side, guiding you, even if you can't see me, I'm always with you." She gave him an assuring smile. That's when Yixing noticed the wings on Eunji's back. A small smile appeared on his face and he nodded. "Arasseo. I love you more than anything in this world, please remember that." he said before leaning closer to her to share one last kiss. 

A wind blew past against them and along with it, Eunji disappeared and has left for good.

"Goodbye, my Angel" Yixing muttered, with smile on his face though tears were falling. 


A/N: Done!! sorry if it's a bit tragic huhu -hides-

I hope you liked it though~