It's Alright

It's Alright (Kyuwook One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook presses his palms to the ground, leaning back, his feet dangling in the icy water reflecting the moon light in soft waves.
It's a calm night. A quiet night. But most of all, it's a lonely night.
A lonely night spent trying to forget whispers, laughter and promises. A lonely night spent trying to forget the way that Kyuhyun hugged him and . A lonely night trying to forget pain and tears. Trying to forget everything. Every last thing.
But he can't forget. How could he forget the man that so playfully wrapped his arms around him from behind only a few days ago?
Kyuhyun.
Oh, Kyuhyun.
I should have told you.
Ryeowook bites down on his bottom lip, the cold of the night hitting against his body from all angles, threatening to chill him. But the cold isn't why he's shivering.
I should have told you what you meant to me.
Kyuhyun. Only Kyuhyun.
It was the way he smirked, and the way that he grinned. It was the way that he protected Ryeowook. The way that he cherished him.
It was the way that he kissed his forehead and told him everything would be alright. Everything would always be alright.
I loved you, babo.
I loved you so much.
But Kyuhyun had smiled at her in that way. He had held her hand in that way. That way that Ryeowook wished Kyuhyun would pay attention to him.
With love.
Why?
What was so bad, babo?
What was so bad that you had to do /that/?
You were stronger than that, weren't you?
The memory brings fresh tears to his eyes, falling into the lake at his feet. They pave his face in rivers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter