Final

Please wait for me

395371_301875883188586_200739259968916_8tumblr_m02tfgjoxi1qcihlyo1_500.png

I don't know why i made such a depressing story...aigoo. well...i wrote this in one shot as it came right out from my mind. It's late and that makes me also a bit lazy. SO I DID NOT EDIT. I hope you'll like it. i let out a tear a two as well. Enjoy~ 


He was everything. Everything I wanted, everything I needed, and everything...no the only person I had. 
It was only that one night that had changed everything. That time exactly at 12 am that he stopped breathing. If it wasn't for me being stubborn and wanted him to come pick me up oh so desperately, because of my little stomachache not knowing he was down with a fever himself he came for me. Standing outside in front of my workplace I waited for him. Just as I looked up from my phone was 11 pm, I heard screeches of tires as his umbrella flew into the air as I gasp and dropped my phone. Only a little later I finally realized what had happened I ran up to him sobbing uncontrollably as I muffled a bunch of sorries and don't leave me. 
He only smiled. Not once did I ever hear him complain to me about anything for the last 5 years of being together. 
He was the one that talked to me when nobody did. Having no family and no friends; I was basically an outcast of all the other rich kids in the school. Even the teachers looked down on me not even sympathizing me for not having a family. 
I was that one day I was sitting in an empty classroom that was covered in cobwebs and dust that he found me.  
He slowly becomes like my everyday routine. Saying hi then bye when we separated into our own houses. Like me. He also only had himself. Living by himself he juggled school and two jobs that payed him enough to pay his rent and feed himself. 
He was different in a way. He had friends, he HAD parents that called him by his name before. He was loved by many and envied by many. That day he befriended me was also when my days were brighter. Being an outcast never actually stopped, but he helped me through it. He also introduce me to his friends and I slowly became close to them. I recall laughing at Chanyeol's dorky self and Tao's way of controlling the raging Kris when Lay was messing with him or how Luhan was being too clueless for his own good as Sehun showered him with his affection. 
Crying as he lay there with still a hard and cold smile on his face he told me the words he reminded me everyday. "I love you Jeon Aelyn. Don't ever forget that". 
How can I ever forget that. That was the thing I loved to hear the most. He was my only one and my only everything. I had no one else. Though being close to his friends now also mine. They all have their own lives to live and what am I to hold onto them. 
"oppa no please don't leave me!! No!! I'm sorry. I shouldn't call you to pick me up. I'm sorry for having a stomachache.  Oppa please Nooo".  All came out as sobs as he only looked at me with that smile filled with love. 
"Hold onto me Aelyn. Oppa is feeling a bit cold. I think it's a the rain don't you." he whispered. 
All I could do is nod while sobbing. 
"Don't cry Aelyn. I like seeing your bright smile better." he said while reaching for the tear that were pouring out of my eyes. 
"Oppa. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me. I only have you." I said with my now dry voice. 
As I heard the sirens that day it still haunts me now. 
As he was being pushed down the hallway of the hospital I ran along the side sobbing uncontrollably. 
"Miss you can't go in please wait outside. Please wait out her". 
I didn't have time to answer as she ran into the room where they had brought him into. 
"Yaaa!!! Oppa!!! Chen is trolling on me again!" I yelled as I ran to his side. 
"Hyung~ stop trolling on my Aelyn!" he whined but then grumbled. 
"Araso. Jeez." Chen said then left to go bother none other than Xiumin oppa. 
"Kim Jongdae! Stop it!" 
Yup. He did it again. 
The whole house was in. Fit of laughter when Xiumin came storming out of his room right after Chen ran out. 
Xiumin's face was drawn all over. 
"hahaha!!! Hyung!!! There are steamed bun on a steamed bun!! Chanyeol shouted out to Suho. 
The groups first vacation after the finish of our high school days were at Jeju island where we went to the beach. 
The was also our first night. All the love was poured out that night. The night we became one. 
The exact day but a few months later that he left. 

All the thought are being thrown and beating around in my head until I heard multiple of running steps sounding the halls that brought me back. 
"Aelyn! Are you alright? Are you cold?! Aelyn!" 
Kyungsoo ran up to me and embraced me as I starting to sob again. 
"oppa! What do I do now. It's all my fault. If I didn't call him at that time. If I had managed my stomach pain he wouldn't be here right now. I can't forgive myself!" I started yelling and sobbing even more. 
"don't blame yourself Aelyn. He wouldn't want to see you like this." I heard Baekhyun whisper to me as he rubbed my back. 
"but.... I didn't tell him my good news yet. Now he will never know! Now my baby won't have a father!" I sobbed again thinking about the poor being in me not having a father. 
it fell silent for awhile before I was separated from Kyungsoo oppa's embrace as he looked into my eyes. 
"you mean you're..."  he looked at me now seriously. 
"yes I am. I was about to tell him today also because I just found out yesterday as I try to fun a way to tell him". I croaked. 
"Are you really??" Chanyeol my closest friend in the group asked me. 
"yes. I Aelyn is carrying Kim Jongin's child." I said with a faint smile. I loved the way the words were on the tip of my tongue as it waltz it's way out. 
Jut then the lights came off with a slight bing as the doctor came out with a sigh. 
NO. 
"no!!! No!!! Why are you sighing?! Why are you out here?! Where is Jongin oppa?! Why are you not I. There saving him?!" I started to yell as Suho held me back. 
"I'm sorry miss. I did everything I can. He's gone. Please be prepared" that was all he said as he bowed and left. 
"no.....this can't be. My life. My air. My everything." I thought as I looked at the body that was in front of me. 
Laughing loudly as the others looked at me with worry but didn't say anything but pulling me into a hug. 
"it's my fault right. You all must hate me. I took him away. I made him the outcast as he became mine. I made him an easy pick on the others as school when they found out". I mumbled as I stared coldly at the body in front of me. 
"Aelyn! Don't you dare say such a thing!" Luhan blew up. It was a very rare sight but I knew he did it because he cared. 
"Luhan hyung. Calm down okay she has it enough already." I heard Sehun trying to clam him down. 
"I'm sorry everyone." was all I said as I felt myself fall into someone's arm. 

"hello oppa. It's me Aelyn. It been a year since I came to see you. In sorry but I can't bring Aeina yet but I brought some pictures. She is growing up well oppa. She reminds me so much of you. She even got your skin colour". I said as I was settling down in front of his grave. 
" I'll make sure she grows up well and I promise I will bring her soon when she grows up a bit more". I said as a tear ran down my face. 
"Oppa. Guess what? It turns out that Luhan oppa and Sehun liked each other. I guess you were right huh?" I smiled at the thought when Sehun confessed to Luhan oppa about a month ago and how happy Luhan looked. 
It started to rain a bit showering me with all the tears of the heavens. 
"are you watching over me well oppa? I'm doing like what you told me before you were put into the ambulance. Living well. Finding someone new. Oppa I'm sorry. But I can't find someone else but I promise to live my life and take very good care of our daughter. You'll help me look over right?" I smiled as I felt the rain soak me. 
"Aelyn!!! You're all wet!! Come in let's go" a voice roared as I was startled. 
"Please Xiumin oppa don't scare me like that!" I yelled back. 
"Sorry" he said with a smile as he came to shield me with his umbrella. 
"Oppa. I'm going to go now. And I promise to live well. I'll come back with Aeina soon" 
"Aelyn. What are you saying. Aeina is no longer here with us. Please. Come lets get you back home okay?" Lay came beside me and pulled me up. 
"No! That's not true. She will always be here with me and Jongin oppa will look after her as well!!!" I yelled and started to sob again. 

That was it. Everything was taken away from me including what I had made with Jongin oppa. All gone. She only opened her eyes to see me as a faint smile played on her face. 
This is it. There is nothin else for me to live for.

Jongin oppa. Aeina. I'm coming. 


Please wait for me.