Moments

If We Could Only Turn Back Time(Oneshot sequel)

{FLASHBACK}
"It has been two years... Two years since we've reunited once again.." Luhan quietly mumbled to his replica in the clear glass that mimicked his movements as he tightened the knot of his tie that hung loosely around his neck nervously. s shuffled outside the bathroom loudly, coming to and fro the living room and bedrooms, preparing everything for the special event.

Luhan turned the knob slowly and stepped through the door frame, greeted by Chanyeol. "Hey hyung! Today's the big proposal day, huh? Let's just hope she'll say yes or else that'd SO-" "Chanyeol, I'm sure Luhan has more important things to do than get even more nervous by listening to you... Things like picking up that very important girl in which this event is all about" Kris hinted in a rushing voice as he placed his palm over Chanyeol's lips. "Ah.. Neh! I have to get going" he nodded at Kris then saluted to Chanyeol, still in the EXO-M's leader's hold. "You guys have everything under control?" He questioned before getting a simple yes from the others and being pushed out the door by Tao.

"Oppa, why did you want to dress so fancily?" she asked, looking down at the slightly puffed skirt of her sparkling red dress. "Oh, no reason. Just wanted today to be special.. You look beautiful by the way." he commented, taking a quick side glance at her then focusing back on the road with one hand placed on the steering wheel while the other played with the dark blue velvet box in his pants pocket. "O-oh, thanks... You look as handsome as always oppa" she blushed, his compliments always making butterflies flutter in her stomach. The two had a lovely dinner at the best, 5-star rated restaurant in town. Luhan always showering her with gifts and compliments as her cheeks tinted red cutely, everyone in the room jealous of the couple.

---
{PRESENT}

'I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hide this
Even though I try'


Those words echoed in his mind as he dragged himself up to the rooftop of their old meeting place, before she had to move to Europe. He layed himself down on the rocky pavement. He thought carefully, sighing to himself with guilt, regret...

---
{FLASHBACK}

So suddenly, it happened all too suddenly. The screams were heard throughout the restaurant, as poeple began to jump out of their seats and out the door of the restaurant as the loud bang was heard, a small dangerous projectile shattered the large glass squared window, smoking a hole through the wall. as the couple rushed out the door, another bang was heard, everyone in the streets began to cry and scream, rushing to the nearest safe spot they could find. Amidst the chaos, the crowd began to thicken and separate the lovers in desperation to leave. He attempted to grasp her small hand as they were pushed to different directions, further away from each other. He'd pushed and shoved to get to her in desperation, the streets clearing quickly. He called her name over the loud sounds, that blocked his ears with fright.

She too, called him, quivering, scared and lonely as she was pushed into an empty street. That was when he heard it.. Her scream repeated in the now silent air. His eyes widened, not thinking twice but to follow the shriek, to his love. There, he found her, limp on the grey sidewalk, limp and unconcious. He ran then grab her in his arms instantly, pressing speed dial for the ambulance. "You'll be okay.. I love you." he whispered quietly in her ear, holding her tightly.

---

'Heart beats harder, time escapes me...
The tears stream down my face'

Luhan's eyes blur, remembering the event. It squeezed his heart painfully...

---

In the hospital bed she lay, still unconcious for two days. He stayed by her side, by day and by night. Nothing would ever make Luhan leave her, nothing. "Do you hear me love?" he asked, grazing the tips of his fingers against the back of her hand softly, as if her seemingly fragile body would break at any second. He was sadly met by only silence, the quiet beeping of the heart machine. "I'm sorry the daye I prepared didn't go as planned... But since I never got the chance... I originally planned that date to ask you to marry me. We've been together for a while and I love you with all my heart.. So, please.. Marry me?" Luhan's voice rings in his own ears as he gets onto one knee as though she could see him, taking the ring out of his jeans pocket. After a moment, nothing changed. He sighed inwardly with dejection, her hand still in his. That was when her fingers twitched slightly, as if a sign. He gasped at the sudden movement and stood. "Why did you do that? Are you awake?" he questioned, hope tingled his body. Once again, no movement, only a small twitch to his fingers, holding the ring. "Oh, does that mean yes? You'll marry me?" no reply in movement, but still, he carfeully slid the ring onto her finger then examined it, smiling softly. "Beautiful. I promise, as soon as you get out of this hospital.. We'll get married" he chimed, laying his head by her side and soon, was falling into a deep slumber, hand and hand with his fianceé.

The hurried voices of the nurses and doctors that rushed in the room awoke Luhan with a start. He looked around to see that he was in a room chair, by the window as they wheeled her bed out of the room. "Wait! Where are you going? No!" he scrambled to them, stopping a nurse to find out what was going on just before they entered the surgery hall. "I'm sorry sir, but you're going to have to leave." she worriedly shooed him. He watched as they pulled her bed away. "No! Where are you taking her?!" he yelled, as a doctor ran passed him. Luhan grabbed the doctor's arm, asking for answers. "I'm sorry, but that bullet had some time of poison in it. It is quickly flowing to her heart, she has a very little chance of surviving." The doctor apologized then rushed back into the surgery hall. A few moments before they closed the doors, Luhan swiftly clutched onto her hand, squeezed it one last time and hoped that she would be safe.

---

'Don't wanna be seen, don't wanna be without you
my judgement's clouded, like tonight's sky'

It was dark, the night sky over the lands as he reminisced. It has been 3 months since she left him, and how was he handling it? Terribly. He was alon most of the time, rejecting s' attempts to cheer him up. Back to his depressed state, but this time, there was no going back. Confused thoughts and feelings clouded his mind, just like the dark, cloudy sky of the night... Almost signalling that something was to happen.

---

'Trembling hands touch skin, it makes this harder'

"Yah, oppa! Not so much PDA" she whined as they snuggled on a park bench. "Ah, waeyo?" he pouted cutely, nuzzling his nose to her neck. "Aigoo, it's embarrasing.." She scrunched her nose in discontent, laughing at the tickled feel his touches gave her. "Why don't we just do this?" she suggests, standing and grabbing his hand. "Shiro!" He laughs but complies to her, for she makes him happiest. As the two walked through the park, Luhan ran in front of her, causing her to come to a complete stop. "So, don't forget about our date coming up.. It's really important!" he remimnded, pinching her nose lightly. "Arraso oppa! Whatever you plan, it best not be dangerous" she smiled brightly and the couple chased each other in the park, played with the kids enjoyed the sunny, summer weather together the rest of that day.

---

'If we could only have this life for one more day
If we could only turn back time'

'There's a numb in my toes
Standing close to the edge'

Luhan's hands trembled, eyes filled with crystal waters that stung his eyes. He didn't want to be without her, he just wishd he could turn back time and let it be him instead of her. "I can't be without you..I have made my mind." he softly concluded, looking up to the night sky, almost to say to his love. "I just need to be with you..Just one more day.." He said, standing up weakly and pacing to the edge of the roof, getting a beautiful view of the quiet city. He wanted to scream, but he didn't have the energy. With  nothing but her sewed into his mind, he jumped.

---

'Flashing lights in my head
Goin' back to the time
Playin' games in the street
Kickin' balls with my feet'

"Hyung! Pass it here!" the orphan boy,Hwang Hee, called to Luhan excitedly. "Oh, you're not going to score that goal oppa!" the orpahn girl,Jeeun, threatened him with determination. The two lovers were out again, playing ball with two 10 year old orphans that had befreiended them at the park. "Oh, I'm not so sure about that." Luhan kicked the ball to Hwang Hee, who swiftly was swiftly blcoked. "Aish, Luhan oppa! Your teammate kicks hard" She laughed, rubbing her elbow from the goalie's net. "Gwenchana jagiya?" he asked from his spot. "Neh! Come on. let's play!" She curled her palm into a fist, raising it to her face. "Hwating Jeeun!" "Hwating Unnie!" the girls giggled, distracted, only to get scored on by the boys. "Yah!" they called, chasing after the boys. "Let's go play hop scotch!" Jeeun suggested. "Anio! I want to continue playing soccer!" Hwang Hee fought. "Oppa, you promised you guys would comprimise" "Aigoo, Hwang Hee.. Your noona is right.. We did deal a comprimise.." Luhan sighed as the four skipped to the hop scotch area of the park.

---

'As I feel myself fall
Make a joke of it all'

I feel the wind whip against my face. Closing my eyes, I laugh for the last time.

---

'You know I'll be
Your life, your voice, your reason to be
My love, my heart is
Breathing for this
Moment in time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today'

He smiles at her lovingly, she hugs him tightly in reply. Both of them at their happiest moment in time...
They are finally together again.

=============================
Well.. that was the sequel. I'm sorry if it was sad.. I'm sorry ;(  I felt as though.. This oneshot .. Like, I feel like my writing got worse by the end.
Oh well.. Hope you enjoyed! well, this is goodbye.. And again, thanks who's supported my first oneshot and maybe this one too :)
-XxSuJuLuVe13xX