Never Knew I Needed

Loving You In a Hardest Ways

 

 
 
Few weeks passed, Yuri and Tiffany started to forget the past. Trying to move on, find a new love and create a love story of their life.
 
 
 
Today, the rest of SNSD members are free. They have no practice or job. 
 
They decided not to go anywhere, and just stayed at the dorm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri was about to went to the kitchen, when she saw Tiffany glued in her place, standing with an upset look. Yuri looked at the view where her bestfriend looking at. She saw Taeyeon and Jessica who was being lovey dovey in the living room.
 
 
Tiffany then went to the entrance, and exited the dorm. Yuri decided to chased her, she took a quick glance at the lovey dovey couple before she exited the dorm, and sighed.
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Tiffany was sitting on a bench, at a park. The park was so quite, she tried to relax her mind and enjoyed the fresh air, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
 
 
 
Suddenly, she felt something touched her feet. She opened her eyes, and looked down at her feet. She found a remote control car with a teddy bear on top of it. 
 
In the bear's arms, there's a paper with a hand-writing 'SMILE PLEASE :)'
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany took the bear and then the paper. She then looked around, and found Yuri who was standing in a distant. There's a remote control in Yuri's hand.
 
Yuri smiled awkwardly, but Tiffany found it cute. Tiffany then giggled and showed her best eye-smile to Yuri. Yuri stepped closer to her bestfriend.
 
 
 
"you always know how to cheer me up, Yuri.." Tiffany smiled widely
 
"you like it?" 
 
"i love it" Tiffany nodded cutely
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
After walked around in the park, they decided to went back to their dorm.
 
In their way home, they found a little boy cried in the edge of the park. She then played the remote control car. The little boy stopped crying when he found a toy car parked in front of him. Yuri then walked towards him, and handed him the toy.
 
 
"you want it?" Yuri asked to the little boy, and the latter nodded
 
 
"you can have it. But, promise me that you will stop crying.."
 
"i promise.." he nodded cutely
 
"good boy.." Yuri tapped his head 
 
 
 
A minute later, the mother of the little boy came. The little boy ran over his mother immadiately. Yuri smiled and bowed to her, the mother smiled back and bowed too.
 
 
 
 
 
That's Yuri whom i knew in my entire life. The nicest person ever.   -Tiff
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
 
I was sitting on my bed, when suddenly the door opened and someone entered my room.
 
 
It's Jessica.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri-ah, can we talk?" she stepped closer
 
 
I nodded and got on my feet. I just remain silent, waiting for her to speak.
 
 
 
 
She sighed "listen, i'm really sorry for what i've done to you, Yuri. I broke your heart. I'm sorry, i... i-"
 
 
"i forgiven you already.." i cut her off, and she looked at me in surprise
 
 
"thank you, Yuri. I don't know what to say. Can we just be a friend, again?" 
 
 
 
 
 
"we're friends anyway. We're friends from the first time we met, and we'll always be.." i tried to hold my tears
 
 
"it's hard for me to believe it when i knew you cheated on me. But as times goes by i can accept it all.." i paused
 
 
"and i know there's a reason behind all this. But, i won't ask you the reason.." i continued
 
 
"just forget the past, and start all over again, Jessica.." i added
 
 
 
 
She didn't say anything after i finished my words. She just cried and glued at her place.
 
Taeyeon suddenly came in to my room. She hugged Jessica instantly. And asked her why did she cry, but the latter just cried and didn't answer her at all.
 
 
 
 
I exited my room, and about to left the dorm. When suddenly someone grabbed my hand from behind, and turned me roughly.
 
 
It's Taeyeon.
 
 
 
She punched me straight to my face. I lose my balance and fell onto the couch. She pulled my shirt roughly 'til i got on my feet. Then aming another punched to my lips 'til blood escaping from the corner of my lips.
 
 
 
 
"Oh My God! Yuri unnie, Taeyeon unnie.." Seohyun screamed loudly when she saw us
 
"Sooyoung unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie, Yoona unnie, Jessica unnie, HELP!!" 
 
 
 
 
The others came and tried to spread us, but failed. Taeyeon keep punching me repeatedly.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
I was scared when i saw Taeyeon and Yuri fought. Taeyeon punched Yuri crazyly, while Yuri didn't fought back. She just let Taeyeon punched her.
 
 
 
 
"what do you want?" Yuri spoke between the fight
 
"what did you do to Jessica 'til she cried? Huh?" Taeyeon glared
 
 
"she did nothing, Taeyeon. Just stop it!!" Jessica said in a high tone
 
"oh good, now you're in her side?" Taeyeon smirked to Jessica
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon then punched Yuri, again. I rushed towards them and grabbed Taeyeon's hand, but she pushed me roughly.
 
 
Fortunately, Yuri grabbed my hand and caught me before i fall to the floor.
 
 
 
 
Yuri glared, then pushed Taeyeon, and wanted to punched her back, but she stopped, when her fist just inched away from Taeyeon's face.
 
She turned around, but Taeyeon grabbed her hand again. Yuri then pushed Taeyeon 'til she fell on the floor, she wanted to punched her, but again, she stopped it.
 
 
Then, she walked to her room and slammed the door behind her.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Jessica rushed towards Taeyeon, tried to calm the shorter girl. And i decided to went to Yuri's room.
 
 
 
 
I closed the door behind me, when i entered my besfriend's room. I saw her sat on the edge of her bed. She covered her face with her palms.
 
 
I sat next to her, and caressed her back gently. And she looked at me immadiately.
 
 
 
Her eyes, full of sadness.
 
 
What can i do to make you better, Yuri?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"let me clean your wound, Yuri-ah.."
 
 
I picked a wet towel and slowly put it to the corner of Yuri's lips. She hissed. But i keep cleaning her wound.
 
 
She stared at me. And there, it happens again. My heart beat faster and faster. I wish she couldn't hear my heartbeat. I didn't have a courage to stared her back. So, i just focused to what i'm doing.
 
 
 
 
"thanks.." she said when i'm done
 
"you're welcome.." i smiled
 
 
 
 
 
"why didn't you fight back, Yul? Why didn't you punched her back?" i said with a concerned look
 
 
"i didn't want to hurt anyone, especially my own members.." she turned her head to the side
 
 
"but she hurts you. Why did you let her to hurt you?"
 
 
"it's better for me to be hurt, rather than i hurt someone. Besides, i didn't want to regret anything. If i hurt someone, then i'll regret it someday. I didn't want to live a life which full of regret.."
 
 
 
 
I reached her neck immadiately, after she finished her words. And pulled her head to my embrace. I put her head to my chest and caressed her hair gently.
 
 
 
"Tiff.."
 
"hmm?"
 
"sing me a song, please.."
 
 
 
I nodded and let a long sighed before i started my song.
 
 
 
 
 
'For the way you changed my plans
For being the perfect distraction
For the way you took the idea that I have
Of everything that I wanted to have
And made me see there was something missing..' i sang in a low tone
 
 
 
'For the ending of my first begin
And for the rare and unexpected friend
For the way you're something that I'd never choose
But at the same time, something I don't wanna lose
And never wanna be without ever again..' i keep caressed Yuri's head, and she slowly closed her eyes
 
 
 
'You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So when you were here I had no idea
You the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear, I need you here always
 
 
My accidental happily
Ever after
The way you smile and how you comfort me
With your laughter
I must admit you were not a part of my book
But now if you open it up and take a look
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter
 
 
 
Who knew that I could be
So unexpectedly
Undeniably happier
Sitting with you right here, right here next to me
You're the best
 
Thing I never knew I needed
So when you were here I had no idea
You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear I need you here always..'
 
 
 
 
'Now it's so clear, I need you here always..'
 
 
 
 
Yuri had fell asleep when i ended my song. Then i put her head slowly on the bed, and i layed besides her. Holding her tightly in my arms.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, i need you here always, Yuri.  -Tiff