Yonghwa

First Kiss

You were all dressed up, ready for your date. Casual was the perfect word to describe you, but you always went the whole nine yards when it came to Yonghwa. While waiting, you checked your reflection and smoothed out your dress. You walked around to make sure your heels were comfortable enough. You touched up your lipstick and slapped on more foundation. Seconds later, the doorbell rang.

"Hi Yong--" you stopped yourself as you stared at him. He managed to take your breath away, but definitely not in the way you had hoped. Something was a bit off with his sweatpants and muscle shirt. "Um, what's this?" you asked as you vertically wagged your finger from his head to toe.

"I could ask you the same thing," he replied as he stared at the curls in your hair.

"I thought we had a date tonight."

"Yeah. At the gym!" he happily cheered.

You lifted your head to the ceiling and groaned. "Ugh, you're so cheap! And you know I don't like to work out."

Yonghwa stepped inside and shut the door behind him as he followed you into the living room. "Come on," he said. "Exercise is good for you! Not just for your body, but for your mind and soul too. I've been a lot happier after all these sessions at the gym."

"But it's so hot!" you whined as you dramatically collapsed on the couch. "This is not good workout weather."

"It's never good workout weather for you," he retorted as he sat down with you. 

You gave him a glare as he started removing your shoes.

"Okay, how about this- we don't have to go out, BUT we work out in here. You have AC anyway."

"Hmm, I wouldn't have to worry about dirty gym equpiment. Or girls trying to hit on you," you replied after some thought. "But the answer's still no. Come on, I got all dressed up for you!"

"And you look very beautiful. I mean it. But you know, it would be easier for you to change your outfit to match mine instead of me changing to match yours."

He noted the frown forming on your face.

"Unless you wanna go with me to my house so I can change," he continuted.

You quickly sat up. "Oh, no you don't. I know exactly what would happen. You'll convince me that I won but I know better than that, Jung Yonghwa. You're gonna go off route and drive to the gym instead! That's kidnapping! Plus I'm gonna get bored just sitting there. Because I'm not running in this," you cried as you pointed at your dress.

He laughed at your insane yet realistic theory. "It's not really kidnapping if you know where I'd be taking you. And you won't get bored, you'll be watching me!" He winked.

You scoffed at him. "Please. Like that's actually fun," you lied.

"Please," he mocked as he softly punched your arm. "Like you actually hate seeing me drip with sweat."

The smile you were hiding finally unveiled itself. "I'm not gonna win this argument, am I?"

"That's the spirit! Go on, get changed. I know some workouts that don't require any equipment. Remind me to bring some next time I come over."

"Um, no. You're not cluttering my house with your crap," you called. "I barely even have space for my own stuff, let alo--"

"Less talking, more walking. Shoo! Unless you want me to take that dress off myself."

"You're such a ert," you yelled as you walked to your room.

***

You walked back to be greeted by a completely new living room. Yonghwa cleared an area so the two of you could exercise with ease, and you actually like how it was rearranged.

"Wow," you whispered.

He saw the satisfaction on your face. "You like it, huh?"

"What? Psh, no. I was just wondering how you moved all this so fast. And by yourself." You realized that wasn't a very good cover-up as you saw his lips curl upward.

"It's because--" he started.

"--I work out," you joined him as you completed his sentence. You dragged your feet as you walked toward him.

"Okay, we're gonna start with basic warm ups. Start stretching."

You stared at him, confusion written all over your face. "What do I stretch?"

"Everything," he replied. "Stretch your arms, stretch your legs, twist your torso, all that fun stuff."

"Oh," you said. You then realized that it wasn't the right question to ask. "Uh, I didn't mean to ask that. What I meant was... how?"

He smiled at you, which made you wonder if he was going to get all touchy with you. However he simply answered, "Just do what I do." It seems like he took working out very seriously.

***

In only 20 short minutes, he already had you panting like a dog.

"Yonghwa, I can't take this anymore," you cried as you fell to the ground.

He just stared at you. "Don't be such a drama queen," he hissed.

You stayed still.

"Hey, get up. I promise it gets easier when you keep doing this. You're just badly out of shape," he joked, trying to get you to rise, although that didn't work either.

"Oh my God!" he screamed as he knelt down. He carefully rested your head on his lap.  "Wake up! I'm so sorry," he cried. He lightly slapped your face and shook your shoulders with no luck. He finally did what he originally intended to do.

"This isn't how I imagined our first kiss," he uttered before he gently pressed his lips onto yours. He started to breathe deeply and cradled your head in his hands. When he saw that it didn't help, he tried again. To his surprise, you lifted your arms and placed your hands on his cheeks as you started to kiss him deeply. His eyelashes grazed yours, letting you know that he opened his eyes in shock. Seconds later you felt them close again and he started to kiss you back. You then felt his hands move lower and pulled away from him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," you breathlessly spoke.

"So I guess you're okay now?" he smiled.

"I am," you laughed.

"Good," he sighed in relief. "But you didn't have to fake faint, you know. If you wanted to kiss me, just do it. I have no problem with you making the first move."

"I wasn't faking," you said as you widened your eyes. "But since you were already kissing me, I decided to kiss you back."

"I wasn't kissing you! I was giving you CPR!"

"Is it standard procedure to include your tongue and me?" you skeptically asked.

"I was trying to shock you. Help wake you up," he replied as he crossed his arms.

"Right..." you declared, not buying it. "Well listen, since I passed out thanks to you, I think you owe me."

"What do you have in mind?" he wondered.

"Another date. And this time, I get to pick what we're doing."

He scrunched his face, but agreed due to guilt. "Okay, fine," he surrendered as he gave you another kiss.

--

Damn this was long lmao. More like a oneshot than a scenario hahahahaha. Jonghyun/Minhyuk/Jungshin's aren't as long :3