h y o h y u k; my randomness.

Music is inspiration. Writing is my friend.

Once in a kingdom, there was prince and a princess. Their kingdoms were known rivals. Having fought each other for a long time, the two kingdoms finally decided an alliance by marrying the heirs. Both heirs disagreed but were forced to. So they had no choice but to agree. 

One day the princess decided to sneak out to check on the prince or her-soon-to-be-husband.  She succesfully sneaked out and headed to the opposite kingdom. When she got there, she went below the prince's window and started throwing pebbles, hoping that he would answer. Nothing. She threw a pebble once more. Still nothing. She was starting to grow impatient, so she then looked around and spotted a rock. There was a mischevious glint in her eyes. She started aiming and threw the rock at his window, hoping that he would finally wake up. But then she heard glass shattering, she quickly jolted up, hoping that his guards didn't hear. Finally the prince came out. "Hyo? What are you doing? Was is you who broke my window?" the prince said. "Yep, it was me. Now come on down, lets have a dance battle." she said . She was met only with a loud grumble from the prince probably cursing at her for waking up. She then grinned as she heard a thud, it was probably the prince slipping on the pebbles she had thrown on his balcony.

Then they had a dance battle, then they fell inlove and got married and had adorable babies that somehow knew how to moon walk


The End.