What Triggers Him the Most

What Triggers Him the Most

 

 

She was his sunbae. Technically, since her group debuted first before his group did. His group was not a joke. They were not the ordinary “seven member guy group,” they were the group who was full of talent, passion and urgeness for career. Her group? They were the same as them but fans can’t see it. Some fans call them “a group without passion,” “a group without the will to perform.” Anti-fans gave them the worst sentence a girl group could ever receive. Something that can be compared back in 2008, when Girls’ Generation received a black ocean from the crowd. The given sentence: “f(x) has no talent.”

We know it all. She knows their group were being criticized by talks and everything. Despite all, true fans would understand why they are like that. They perform just like that. Besides, if they have no talent, why would they be receiving training from one of Korea’s top entertainment agency, SM Entertainment? Did they picked the wrong people to train? Of course, not. Giving them criticism won’t make Soojung a less person for him. She was a girl full of talent for him. Her voice, is a very rare one for him. It was the most beautiful he could ever hear, it was the most heart-warming event that was taking over his ears. Her dance, may not be as poised like Victoria’s but he knows she is gracefully charming when she dances. Not the best, but the most likely enough for him.

 

 

Jessica Jung. She is a big deal for the K-Pop industry. She belongs to Korea’s nation girl group, Girls’ Generation. She’s not just an ordinary member, but a main vocalist. Her popularity was no joke, from Korea to Asia, from Asia to Europe and even America. This maybe the practical reason why people watched Krystal in the first place. She was after all Jessica’s dongsaeng. Having a sister in the same industry is real hard, one may be overthrown by the other’s shadow. Krystal, for a long time, was hiding under Jessica’s shadow. For three consecutive years, Krystal tried her best to remove herself from her sister’s shadow. She proved people wrong, she be as good as Jessica. Her vocals are just good as Jessica’s, her dancing may even be better than Jessica’s. She is not Jessica’s twin-sister for them to be inseparable. Krystal crossed rivers to prove everyone she can stand out alone, by herself and not by Jessica’s help or popularity. Guess she has been successful in doing so, and it makes him more than proud to be able to make her own trademark.

 

 

Her eyes that were always twinkling, her hair that was soft enough for him to handle, her small lips.. That beautiful collarbone she presents the crowd… All of her assets were more than enough great for any guy to handle. She is beautiful, yes. She is more than beautiful for him. All her eyesmiles can kill him in just a second, her laughs can make his heart flutter 1024 beats per minute. Her ‘ice-princess’ attitude is not a turn off for him, but at least a more attractive way for him to see her. He thinks all of these are the reason why she is f(x)’s visual. Darn, she is undeniably beautiful. A goddess. The most exquisite face he could ever find on earth. The way God designed Krystal, is enough perfect for him to adore forever.

 

 

Recently, f(x) and INFINITE had been doing promotions, on ‘Electric Shock’ and ‘The Chaser’ respectively. They have been active in all sorts of activities, album promotion, song performances, out-of-the-country performances, variety shows and radio appearances. Recently, both group did a commercial film together for a certain uniform brand. Despite the hectic schedule, Krystal makes sures she performs lovingly and fair for her fans. The way she looks at her fans is beautiful, the way she waves her hands, introduce herself in English, Chinese, Korean.. Whatever language she may be using, he will find it definitely adorable. Her fan service may not be good at all, but it is… in his eyes.

 

 

He loves it when she shows her aegyo out of no-where else. An excited Jung cutie when she hears something she pleases, that innocent and bright expression she can make the most beautiful. He loves it when she’s scarily adorable, when she’s beautiful or if she poses that charismatic look. When she whines on her older sister, when she leaves no reaction…. Just the plain same repeating thing. Even him, he finds her freaking lovely when he sees her back, causing him to go crazy at the thought of what could be her expression at that moment.  Simple expressions that makes his heart go perfectly crazy.

 

 

Off-cam, he loves how this girl would be doing all the talking.. All the aegyo.. All the chitty-chatty. He keeps quiet because she knows she would be able to express herself the most when she’s with him. She feels comfortable with him. They act like some normal Korean showbiz couple would do. The only difference, is that they are hiding it. Some fans speculated they may be dating or something but a big thanks to themselves for letting everybody know; his fans, her fans and everyone around, except their group members in f(x) and INFINITE respectively. They kept it a secret because they feel they would be more comfortable with each other by doing so. Myungsoo really wanted to reveal their relationship publicly, but she said “No.” in a cold way. “I don’t want L and Krystal to be together… I want Myungsoo and Soojung together.” and he respects her for that. The way she wants the real Soojung be attached with the real Myungsoo, not just by their own stage names is indeed enough for him to keep her.

 

 


 

KBS Music Bank in Hong Kong. The little concert has just successfully ended this night. The respective artists who performed for the event has already headed to their hotels and are just enjoying the night in Hong Kong. INFINITE and f(x) were in the same hotel but a different floor, which makes Myungsoo more bothered. Hoya and Woohyun who were his roommates were just singing along to the music video playing on the TV monitor. “Aaaaaagghhh.. I can’t handle this…. I’m going! Don’t look for me, bye!” was all he muttured as he slammed the door.

 

“Why is he always that cold!!” Woohyun said, with a little aegyo.

“What are you doing….. Just…. Eeeeeeeeewwww.” Hoya replied as the music video ended.

“Awwww is the music show over now?!!!!” Imagine the look on Woohyun’s face. “Oh, It’s Electric Shock playing!!” and they were trolling just like that.

 


 

Knock. Knock. He knocked on the hotel room, number 1324 and the door opened soon as he could imagine. Krystal, or Soojung, rather was alone in the room and her make-up less face, wavy hair which was a little bit messy and her creepy, but ‘the cutest for him’ eyesmile made his heart feel warm. She hugged him soon as the door went close and caressed her hair. “What brings you here, Myung?”

 

“I just wanted to see my queen.”He smirked.

She eyed him and smiled. “I’m glad to see you as well, my king.”

“Aaaaaaaaactually, I’m not posing that cold manners of mine, but you know… I really want to sleep already.”

“You can just sleep. Don’t mind me here.”

“Exactly my point, Myung. How can I sleep when I know you are here. Awake.”

“Don’t be. In fact, you can be more comfortable as you sleep with me here, awake, because I’d protect you.”

 

She smiled as he hugged here and gave a small good night kiss on the lips. She set herself in the bed and Myungsoo covered her body with blanket so she won’t get cold. He lies next to her, facing her, their faces only few centimeters apart. He hums her a lullaby, as she smiled. Soon, her eyes would have been closed. The Jung Soojung he loves is now asleep. Yes, they will be sleeping together in the same room, the same bed. The night they will be sharing together is too heartwarming even for ert thoughts.  He knows he could never do that to Krystal. He just stared at her for a long period of time until he has his eyes shut closed and slowly feels sleepy. Above all the things that could make him resist her, he knows his heart only belongs to her, no one else. He knows he can only give his heart to her, only to her he would be able to give all the love his heart could offer. And that is what triggered him the most.

 

He hugged Soojung. He knows she was awake as she continues to bury her head in his chest, also tightening his hug against her. He gave her a peck on her forehead. “I will always protect you, Soojung, because I love only you.”

 


What Triggers Him The Most, 2012.