Final

Bet-Butler-Butterflies?

 

 

All members were sitting on the couches of the living room; they were watching the game between Korea vs Japan on the screen of the T.V.

Ryeowook then stood and went to the kitchen for some snacks and put them on the table.

Shindong took some fried chips and eat them; Leeteuk watched him from the corner of his eye, without taking his eyes fully of the screen, after all, this soccer game was very interesting and was fair.

“Manager-hyung told you to no eat snacks, just food” and Shindong grunted, letting the snacks, then Ryewook went for some fruits, so his hyung could eat them.

“I bet Shindong hyung will forget the fruits and eat the chips by the nervous of this match” said Kyuhyun mockering and everyone avert his eyes from the screen for some seconds before put them again on the screen.

“We can make a better bet” finally broke the silence Yesung, and they stared at the red-haired one and waited for him to continue, so he cleared his throat and add quickly “Well, we can bet about which team will win, right?” finished nervous, maybe this wasn’t a good idea and he wasn’t a gambler.

Leeteuk keep silent.

Ryeowook remain on his sit, not really minding.

Shindong shrugged his shoulders.

Hyukjae didn’t want to spend money, so he waited for the others to talk, since he didn’t want to hurt his hyung.

Kangin wasn’t really interested.

Donghae pouted “But we will choose Korea since it’s our country” and Sungmin nodded thoughtfully with an aegyo, Yesung sighed, yeah, it wasn’t a good idea.

“We can bet for our country but since tomorrow it will have another match with other country, we can bet if it ends on three, second or first place” said Siwon, trying to lift the mode since he didn’t want Yesung to feel so bad, but in true he really didn’t want to bet, it was against his belief.

“I’m in” Kyuhyun smirked “I bet Korea will have the second place in soccer” and everyone started to discuss; so just Hyukjae and Yesung bet for Korea at last, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Shindong like Korea second and the others bet for Korea like first place.

Still they need to wait for the upcoming match.

~~~*~~~

At the next day, when they arrived from their activities, they again put themselves on the living room.

When the first half of the game had ended, Hyukjae stood happy but disappointed.

Korean had being tied with Japan; 1-1 and now it was winning this time too, he was happy because his country was winning but sad because then he needed to spend money, so he apologized and went to his room, not really closing the door, just he wanted to be alone.

Kyuhyun watched from the corner of his eyes how his hyung went to his room and he stood without saying anything, the others just keep waiting for the commercials to end and the second part of the game to start.

 

Kyuhyun opened the door, knocking a little and soft, he found his hyung watching a small TV and he sighed.

“Can I” he wasn’t one of manners but he didn’t want to upset Hyukjae, and he nodded, so Kyuhyun sit beside him on the bed, watching him… and he gulped.

How can he have never noticed how beautiful was Hyukjae?

He avert his gaze to the screen, watching some random commercial and he laugh when the next one was with Hyukjae on him; showing how much useful and nice was having a smart 3D cell-phone, yeah, his hyung was really beautiful.

The game started again, and then the players of the selection went to the football field, the sound of the whistle announcing the continue of the game, and they keep silent; watching how Korea was over two points against the other team, but Kyuhyun was so immersed in the game that he said happy, not so usual for him.

"Hyung~ I already bet, but what if they win gold and not silver?" Hyukjae watched confused but he then feel how his mood was lifted, because maybe, just maybe, Korea still will win bronze and not sliver not gold, but he felt guilty, he still want that Korea would get first place too, so he sighed and said.

"Mm, I don't know, do you want to make another bet?" and Kyuhyun stood, amused but with a grin, it was obvious Korea will win, and maybe they could get the gold, so he nodded.

“I bet Korea will have gold, but this time we will bet something more than money or a dinner” and Hyukjae blinking, wha-? But he put his eyes on the screen, biting his lower-lip, thinking about possibilities, but when he saw how Kyuhyun was getting mad, he gave up.

“Arasso~ what will we bet?” and somehow the smirk on Kyuhyun’s lips make Hyukjae nervous.

“You will be my butler for a week, and you will be not allowed to attend anyone besides  me or read manga or anything else” and Hyukjae watched Kyuhyun like if he was crazy; that was being a slave, basically he need to live around Kyuhyun, why was the maknae being so crazy about this bet, but then again, he still was his evil –maybe cute– maknae, so he sighed.

“Fine, but the same goes for you, with the exception that not will be manga or other thing but games, wherever online or on the console”   And Kyuhyun widened his eyes, maybe this wasn’t a good bet, but then, on the T.V., it was announced that Korea has made another goal, so he grinned.

“Fine” so they nodded and Hyukjae make more space for Kyuhyun to sit.

"C'mon, let's finish watch this, so we can know the winner" and Kyuhyun nodded happy and sit beside Hyukjae again, both watching the play.

It was surprising and exciting watch how after some minutes, Korea and the other country were tied too, but at the last minute, one player of the other selection made a smooth move and then… the soccer ball entered in the goal.

Kyuhyun took his hands to his hair; frustrated.

Then they changed the channel to watch if Japan will lose or win against his opponent; Japan end it winning.

Hyukjae blinked several times, he didn’t believe this; Korea went to the third place, he expressed his inconformity to this, Korea must be first and then something hit his mind and he stood smiling, oblivious at the sound outside his door of the shouts of protest of others members, or about the curses on Kyuhyun’s mouth.

He had won; he didn’t need to lose any money!

~~~*~~~

The first day-night, Hyukjae and Yesung were having dinner together in a high class restaurant; courtesy of the members, or more like because they lose before this two.

Hyukjae eat a lot that day and for the dessert he asked for some strawberry cake with some slight soft cream, while Yesung picked something randomly watching the menu.

Hyukjae moaned soft in delight, this was a really good dessert and he his lips, then Yesung gulped watching behind him some glare towards his table, not for a minutes but for the whole meal, and he askedHyukjae.

“Are you sure you don’t want to invite Kyuhyun to join us? He has been there; glaring at me for the whole dinner” Sighed Yesung and Hyukjae lifted his eyebrow, blinking.

“No, he lost another bet against me, he must wait for me to drive me home and…” he took another bit of cake and he moaned again, damn, this cake was really good “he can pay his own food, he has money” and Yesung blinked, and drop his shoulders, it was hard to eat being glared, but well, not every day he can have an expensive meal.

When they finished his dinner, they took the money that the members has gave them and paid; Hyukjae giggling and Yesung just wanting to go home already because all night Kyuhyun glared at him every time Hyukjae laughed or talk to him joyful; they were crazy, and he sighed, maybe it was a good choice to keep himself away for them while the bet between those two were on.

 

When they arrive at the dorms, Hyukjae called the maknae in a singing tone.

“Kyuhyun-ah~ cover me with the blankets and read me a book” Kyuhyun just dropped his coat on the couch and shouted.

“Ask Yesung to do it!” And Hyukjae blinked, poking his head from the frame of his door to the living room.

“Yesung-hyung will never do that” and then he murmured “but maybe a lullaby” and Kyuhyun stood and walk to Hyukjae’s room, entering, hurling the man on the bed, and dropping all the blankets above him, sayings slowly.

“Done”

 

The second day of the bet, Kyuhyun wanted to play Starcraft but Hyukjae took away his laptop and console, so the maknae pouted but Hyukjae said.

“Is because you told me to do it when we did the bet” and then he walked away; Kyuhyun stood in a bad mood, maybe kill Hyukjae was a good idea, or at least hit him on the head and then maybe, just maybe he will forget about the stupid bet, but then again, why he bet in first place? Oh, yeah, because Korea was winning; so he sighed and walked out of his room, entering to Hyukjae’s one.

“So, what you want me to do?” asked annoyed and Hyukjae stare him, thinking.

“Mmm…” he grabbed his chin, not every day the maknae is your own butler, so he need to think very good what he should ask, oblivious was for Hyukjae how Kyuhyun was staring at him, or more his lips in a dazed state, until he spoke.

“Make me something to eat” and he added quickly “with strawberry” Kyuhyun wanted to say Hell! No! but when he saw his happy and giggling Hyung with those sparkling brown eyes, he just walk away, he didn’t need to cook; he can ask for the food service and to be delivered at his place, so he took the phone and waited for minutes until the cake were on the apartment and he paid.

When they were eating, or more like Hyukjae was eating; the elder watched Kyuhyun and how he was staring at him.

“What?” he asked and Kyuhyun blinked, hiding his blush.

“Nothing, you just look so childish eating, I thought Donghae hyung or Sungmin hyung were the ones more childish on the group” and Hyukjae blinked, answering.

“I’m not childish, I just enjoy eating something with strawberry flavor” and Kyuhyun was going to say something but for some reason, he stopped the words on the tip of his tongue when he saw the beautiful smile of Hyukjae and he did want to touch his heart but he just touch his stomach.

Why it seems that inside his stomach were butterflies?

And Hyukjae felt guilty, maybe the maknae was hungry and he was just eating the cake by himself, so he stood and went to the kitchen and grab some spoon, then he return to his room and watched the cake.

He didn’t like to share his food with anyone, well, maybe Donghae because… who can get mad at Donghae anyway? but Kyuhyun was someone else, but then… he watched again the face of Kyuhyun, he seemed so confused and still was touching his tummy; so Hyukjae sighed.

Just this once.

Then he chanted like giving food to a baby.

“Say~ Ah~!” and Kyuhyun then seems to be back to reality by blinking three times, when he was going to ask, what?, Hyukjae put the spoon with some cake inside Kyuhyun’s mouth and then took it out.

Kyuhyun stood and watched the other in disbelieve.

“What the heck? Are you crazy?” shouted Kyuhyun, but still he swallow all the cake even if he didn’t like that sweet flavor, so he stuck out his tongue in disgust after that; glaring at Hyukjae,

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, I was being nice because you just were grabbing your belly for so long that I thought you were hungry!” shouted Hyukjae,

“Wha–?” but he breathe, very deep and force a smile or more a smirk that make the elder nervous.

He walked around the room and finally sat again, glaring Hyukjae.

“I guess…” started Kyuhyun “I had stomachache” murmured more to himself than to Hyukjae and the latter just stood there; silent, maybe he need to make something for the maknae and he stood, startling Kyuhyun.

“I’ll go and bring some medicine to you” Kyuhyun nodded, when Hyukjae lend him the medicines, he took it and drinking; after an hour, he still had that stomachache, but he say nothing about it.

That day they went to buy some music Cd’s, and clothes, Kyuhyun obviously carried all the stuff Hyukjae had bought, when they by chance encounter some girls that were shouting their names; Hyukjae smiled at them and send a kiss at the air, Kyuhyun glared at his hyung and just smirk at the girls.

The afternoon arrived and he started to noticed too that his hyung wasn’t as fool as he thought, no, Hyukjae actually had a lot of knowledge of different things and was funny being with him, it was obvious he had enjoy his company before, but not for two whole days like now, and yet, now that he had spend that time with the elder, he asked to himself; why didn’t I do this earlier?

 

The third day of the bet; Hyukjae was being awaken not by him but Donghae and Kyuhyun frowned because he awoke early for being the first to say ‘good morning’ to his hyung, yet almost all the members had already say morning to him.

In the afternoon after his photo session, they were resting before record some T.V program and then, Minho approached Hyukjae smiling, and Hyukjae smiled back waving a hello. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes without noticing.

“I was searching for you, because…” and Minho cheeks were deep red glancing from Kyuhyun to Hyukjae, the rapper lifted an eyebrow and when he get that Minho didn’t want the maknae there, he spoke.

“Kyuhyun-ah, you can go ahead please?” and the named watched him strange, they already have an agreement of being together all the whole week, and even when Kyuhyun didn’t want it at first, because no way he was a loser, he still didn’t want to be away from his hyung.

Because he said I will be his butler.

Reasoned the maknae, but grunted before left.

Kyuhyun didn’t go though; he just stood on the corner of the wall, hiding a few meters of the others, wanting to know what they would say.

“What’s up, Minho-ssi?” and the younger blushed very hard and whispered something on Hyukjae’s ear.

“Oh” was all the rapper could mouth and Minho lowered his face.

“If Hyukjae-ssi wants me to do it, then I will” and the named stood there, thinking and a little embarrassed and Kyuhyun walk out and grabbed Hyukjae’s wrist and drag him with him.

“The record starts in few minutes” and Hyukjae just glanced at his back, shouting “I want you to do it!” and he added “I’ll wait for you!” Kyuhyun jaw tightened and he release Hyukjae on the Studio.

The entire program-recording was awkward between the two, one oblivious at why Kyuhyun was upset and Kyuhyun wondering why he was upset.

When the night arrived, everyone was so tired that they just cloistered themselves on his own rooms; but Kyuhyun was on Hyukjae’s room, because he was cleaning the room and being scolded at how bad he was at domestic tasks, so he was getting irritated but remained silent.

Then Hyukjae’ phone sounded and he answered.

“Minho-ssi?” and Kyuhyun stopped when his hyung told that name, and he just watched how his hyung was laughing softly.

“Really? Oh…” Hyukjae then thought for a moment, glanced Kyuhyun and since the younger pretended to be cleaning; he just watched the door and said “well, I guess I can” and the call ended.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I need to go –” but he couldn’t finish, because the maknae was already at the door “Where are we going?” and Hyukjae just blinked.

 

Minho was blushing again and watching awkwardly Kyuhyun, while he was glaring to the youngest and Hyukjae sighed.

“I’m so sorry, Minho-ssi, but… I can explain this” he tried to apologized and Kyuhyun just said.

“You don’t need to explain anything, I’m your slave and you are my master” and Minho sputtered his drink while watching Hyukjae in disbelieve and the elder just wave his hands in a no.

“This isn’t why you think!” and then he glare at Kyuhyun “Yah! Stop saying this like that!” and Kyuhyun smirked.

“But is the true, my master” and then he bend a little to reach his hyung, but Hyukjae just push the maknae aside with a little blush on his cheeks, while Minho was watching the two amused and then he started to laugh.

“It’s okay, Hyukjae-ssi, I just want to tell you that I did it and it went well, and since you said you will wait for me, well… I wanted to tell you, so you will know the answer of what happened to me this an hour ago” and Hyukjae nodded, glancing a confused Kyuhyun.

“You sure?” he asked but Minho nodded.

“Yeah, and he said yes to me, thank you for the advice” and then he stood and walk out of the cafeteria. Hyukjae was happy for Minho but then he turned to Kyuhyun still blushing “If you say something like that again, someone can get confuse” and Kyuhyun didn’t say anything, he just stood and ordered a cup of cold tea, he didn’t know why but now his cheeks was feeling very hot for some reason, and maybe he admitted to himself, that has something to do with being embarrassed.

 

The fourth day of the bet, Kyuhyun seriously thought he has become crazy, because hours before the down, they sneakered inside Hyukjae’s room, for what reason? Playing starcraft, he tiptoed silently and searched for his lap-top, then he watched his hyung sleeping like an baby and he smiled and keep staring the sleeping one, then he felt some butterflies again and he touched his stomach, why always he has stomachache when he sees Hyukjae? 

Still, he grab his laptop, and turn it on, so he started to game, the lights of the sun was getting inside the room by the window an even when Kyuhyun didn’t want to stop playing, he knew that he already had broke the punished of losing the bed and didn’t want his hyung be upset at him, so he shut down the laptop and yawn, then he stared at the only bed that were on the dorm-room and he just yawn again.

I just going to rest a bit, then I’ll wake him up.

And he lay on the bed, next to his hyung.

When Hyukjae awoke, he feel some extra weight on his waist and he grunted, then he opened his eyes slowly to encounter with the last person he would ever thought on his bed; Kyuhyun.

He blinked, one, two, three times and then he fell from the bed, hitting himself on the floor and whining at this, then the maknae moaned on his dream, he was so tired that even when Hyukjae had fall, he didn’t even noticed that.

Then Kyuhyun started to open his eyes as well, closing them at the light but opening them again, the room wasn’t his and he blink one time, then he sit on the bed, watching how his hyung was observing him with an estrange expression and again, that pestering butterflies were on his stomach bothering, maybe he was sick of death, no, he shook his head; he wasn’t sick  for being dying, because then his pain on the stomach will be with everyone but it was just with Hyukjae, and then Kyuhyun sighed.

“Morning?” and Hyukjae stood like a zombie and replied a morning too, then he walked out of the room, like in a trance, and Kyuhyun slap himself.

“I need to explain him this” and he stood quickly and went to the kitchen, but he frowned when he saw Eunhyuk being embraced by Ryeowook and he spoke.

“What are you doing?” and Hyukjae watched him and pouted, Ryeowook sighing softly at the two but still hugging his hyung “You! You hate me so much that now you even bully me on morning!” shouted Hyukjae and Kyuhyun blinked amused and shouted back.

“I sleep there because I was damn tired and I didn’t even could tell which was my room!” and Ryeowook rolled his eyes, that was the most lame excuse he had ever heard but Hyukjae seemed to believed that, because he wiped his tears away and walk to Kyuhyun smiling.

“Then you can wake with me every morning” and he then when to take a shower, letting a red blushing Kyuhyun and a laughing Ryeowook; obviously, Hyukjae oblivious of that.

That afternoon Kyuhyun did the most hateful thing for him; eat sweet things, carry some bags, cook more than ramyun and even went to shop some milk of some special flavor for his hyung.

When the night arrived; Kyuhyun knew that he maybe, just maybe he felt something more for Hyukjae.

 

The fifth day; Kyuhyun didn’t let Hyukjae’s side, he even dared to answer some question mean for the elder, receiving weird stares but he didn’t mind, he just was lessening his hyung work, so then he wouldn’t feel tired.

When Minho reached Hyukjae again, Kyuhyun drag the elder to some unknown place for both, when some fans wanted a flying kiss from Hyukjae, Kyuhyun made the kiss, and Hyukjae was getting confused and irritated.

“Yah! What are you doing this?” he asked a bit annoyed and Kyuhyun smiled at him.

“Because then you will be with more energy for command me tomorrow” and for some reason, Hyukjae blush very deep and nodded without saying another word.

 

The six day; they just stood at the dorm, Kyuhyun helping his hyung to wake, making breakfast, just cereal, but still eatable, and watching him the whole day.

“You will make a hole on his face”; joked some member but Kyuhyun just watched the other and without thinking he respond;

“I want to make a hole on his heart, so I can get inside” and the other dropped his jaw and asked if he was serious, then when Kyuhyun process the words he just said, he didn’t freak out but smirked.

“Deadly serious hyung”

Yeah, Cho Kyuhyun then knew he was in love, and the lucky person was no other than…

Lee Hyukjae

Or maybe he was the lucky one?

He feel silly but still he liked those thoughts, now the butterflies had sense and he stood and watched closer his hyung and smiled just for him.

“Today is the last day of the bet” and Hyukjae nodded, a bit sadly but sighed still eating his cereal.

“Yeah, the last one” and Kyuhyun said.

“I want to bet again” and the elder watched him puzzled.

“What?” but the younger smirked and stood centimeters away of his hyung.

“I want to bet again” and before the other could ask something, he added “I want to bet that you are the worst person in the world” and Hyukjae feel a little offended and hurted but asked.

“And why is that?” so Kyuhyun got near his hyung and whispered on his ear.

“Because then I can lost and this time forever” and Hyukjae felt his cheeks hot and showed a gummy smile to the younger.

“Then I will bet that you love me” said giggling Hyukjae because he thought that half of Kyuhyun was talking serious and half joking, but the maknae keep silent for some seconds and locked his eyes on Hyukjae’s one.

“I lost a long time ago without me noticing, because I had already fall” and Hyukjae blushed, but when he was for ask something, some lips were softly pressed against his ones and he didn’t broke the moment, it was a slight touch but meaningful and when they separated from each other, then Hyukjae said.

“But I don’t want a butler” and Kyuhyun lowered his gaze but Hyukjae searched it and smiled “I want a lover” and they kissed again; sweetly.

 


Thank's for reading and comment  ^^ and thank's to my unnie that correct this ^^

Saranghe!