Women talk, Men talk

Time for a change

(Charmaine’s house)

*Birds flying away from the roof.*

 
“NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!” Charmaine screamed
“What’s wrong?” asked Linda busting into her room.
“My Fendi Handbag!! It’s gone..”
“Argh… Charm… I need to sleep. I just finished my work…” Linda complained leaning against the door.
“It has a stain. I bought this for… Oh, my pocket. I just bought it two days ago and brought it to a dinner…” Charmaine sat down and hugged her handbag tightly.
“I thought you are so into ‘not wasting money’. What’s with the plan?”
“I saw this last week and I thought it might match with my dinner dress. Beside, they have this member discount. And I don’t buy handbags everyday… So, I went back the day before yesterday and bought this to please myself for the promotion.”
“You’re not good in buying expensive handbags. Your specialty is clothes… Better off with what you’re good at…”
“I bought a Lana bag… Oh, it sparkles!!” Linda added
“Really? When?”
“When I went to Beverly Hills last week… I thought of buying you the Chanel bag but you said you have already found a target.”
“Chanel? Darn, it’s like $200,000 over bucks value!!”
“Of course.”
“Why didn’t you buy that for me?”
“You told me you have a nice one, so I abandoned it.”
“If you told me you have a nicer one, I will abandon this and it won’t end up with a stain.”
“Wow! Chanel is so much more expensive than this. I won’t see it end up with a stain.”
“Aww… How can you go Beverly without me?”
“You said you don’t want to go because you can leave your project. Who ask you to be the head?? Lucky for me, I am free. Just a novel writer…”
“I know… I know… You don’t have to tell me that I’m still working under someone.”
“Don’t worry… You only have one boss.. Keep it up!” Linda said patting on Charmaine’s shoulder.
“What about my bag?”
“It’s black oil ink… I don’t think it will make it… Send it to the charity…”
“Such a waste?”
“Don’t worry… I’ll buy you a better one…”
“What better one?”
“That day in Beverly, I saw another Chanel bag…. Next month I’m going there for a conference.. You can come with me to see if you like it…”
“Let me check my schedule…” Charmaine said picking up her PDA.
“Oh, no... I have to go Paris for this gallery…”
“When?”
“The whole month…”
“Aww… Too bad… Maybe next time…”
“If I can change the date to next next month?”
“That will be great… Cause I see a lot of bags… You’re going to love it!!”
“I will definitely go there.”

(Raymond’s house)
 
 
“YES!!!!!!!!” Raymond screamed.
“What’s the matter? Today is my only day off…” Ron complained
“Remember Bosco Wong?”
“He’s that… Cousin from your mother’s side?”
“Yes…”
“What about it?”
“I asked him to buy me a Testoni brand shoe… Excited to see it…”
“Went to Las Vegas just to buy your shoes?”
“He has been there for 2 years. Of course he should buy something back for me.”
“You’re really good at lurking things…”
“You don’t know about interest… Why women only can shop? Men can also shop…”
“You born on the wrong side… Maybe your brain is twisted or its position is placed wrongly… There’s nothing wrong with women…”
“Argh… I only want to get my shoes.”
 
 
 
(Charmaine and Raymond’s P.O.V)
Welcome paradise!!