The romantic fish

Date with the fishy

You took a look in the mirror and sighed. "I wonder if this outfit is good enough"  you thought to yourself. 
Dongahe was on his way to pick you up for your date and you wanted to look absolutely perfect for him since you don't often get the chance to go out with your ultimate bias.

You heard a knock on the door and you hurried to open it. WHen you did you froze. He looked STUNNING.

"Hi there ______" He smiled at you.
"Huh? Ah yes, hi" You replied shyly.
"You look beautiful" You blushed. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself.

You went to his car, and he opened the door for you. When you both had gotten in the car, he helped you with the seatbelt and made sure you weren't too cold nor hot. 
After about a half an hour you arrived at a fancy restaurant that had a beautiful fountain in the front of the building. 
"Wow Donghae. This place is gorgeous. But are you sure it isn't too fancy for me?" You asked him.
"Not at all, you look like you really fit in here" He replied and looked at you.

You two went inside and it looked beautiful there. It had an old fashion feeling to it and you really liked it.
You went to the top floor, and when you entered, everything had been set up perfectly.
Small, cute table, with candlelights and wine on it. 
He put out your chair for you and waited for you to sit down. He then sat down in front of you but since the table was small, you were really close together. 
He had already ordered something for you both to eat, so you decided to drink wine and get to know eachother a bit.
You told him pretty much everything there is to know about you, and he listened with care the whole time, and seemed to enjoy listening to you talk. 
You started to blush when you realized he had been staring at you the whole time you were talking and asked him if you were boring him.
"Oh no not at all, I really like listening to you. It's just that you look so beautiful, that I couldn't help staring"
Just then your food came and you had a small chat while you both ate. After that you had some desert, but Donghae seemed a little distracted while you ate it.
"Is everything alright Donghae? You don't seem too well right now" You looked at him with concern in your eyes.
"Yeah, it's just that.... I really fancy you _____, and I don't want to seem too forward, but is it alright that we go on more dates?" He asked shyly.
You looked at him stunned. THE Donghae liked YOU? The absolutely perfect Donghae wanted to take you on more dates.
You swallowed and answered "I would love to go on more dates with you. I just never imagined that you would want to"
"Are you kidding me?" He replied. "You are perfect in everyway and you fascinate me so much. But I am glad to know that I can meet you more often now." He looked shy.

It had gotten late when you finished the desert, and he took you home. When you arrived there, he walked you to your door where you talked a bit more.
"Thank you so much for tonight, it was per-" you started but were interrupted.
Donghae had kissed you softly on your lips, and looked you lovingly in the eyes.
"I'll call you tommorow, okay?" He asked.
All you could do was nod with a shocked expression, and he chuckled. 
"Bye for now" and he went to his car and drove away.
You just stared after the car had long disappeard. 
Then you started smiling. You couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.