I'm Stupid..

Can We Go Back? [HIATUS]

Donghae's Pov

At Super Junior Dorm

"I..I broke up with Jessica.." I said.

"But.. Why?" Asked one of my bestfriends.

"You know... her??"

"Yes.. Sunye, Sica's bestfriend" He asked again. And he was right..

"She came to me, to wish us good luck on musik bank... An then she told me that.. that.." Damn it keeps going harder to say this..

"That.. That, what Donghae?" Grr, can't he understand that thuis is difficult....

"That Jessica and Nichkhun were getting closer, and I saw them backstage talking together.." Why, did she did this to me...

"Saw what? Where they kissing, hugging.."

"Well.. I didn't see them hugging.... But Sunye told me that they kissed, Eunhyuk..?" Why?

Did she had pictures, at leas??" Unfortunetly..

".... Yes.."

"Are you sure it was Jessica in the pictures?"

"The same long brown hair.. same height.." I think it was her..

" You could be wrong. Did you at least talke to her?" No..

".............." No.

"Are you stupid?! You just broke up with her?! Just like that?"

Yes..

Eunhyuk's Pov

"Are you stupid?! You just broke up with her?! Just like that?" Is he stupid, he broke up with only girl that could make him happy.. Those 2 years that they've been together, were his best years....

"What dis you want me to do? Besides, I don't know, with those past scandal she had...." He is really stupid..

"In case uou forgot You  where one of them too.. And you dated her for two years, and you didn't even trust her..." She helped him many times, and he didn't trusted her... Donghae what are you doing..

Donghae's Pov

"I did trust!!" I did.. I still do.. She really special to me..

So you believe her bestfriend first? Did you even asked your bestfriend? Who actually is the one in the photo??

*He is right.. I didn't talk to him yet..*

" …." 

 "Exactly, you didn’t…  She must be really heartbroken…"

"Why? I'm the one with a broken heart..." It's true my heart is broken  right now.. But still I'm thinking abou her...

 "Really?! You didn't even gave her a reason, and you didn't let her talk.."

" I.." I couldn't talk..

"Stop…. It’s not me you should be talkin’.. Come on, we have practice…. Stupid.."

"Ok.. Eunhyuk.. thanks.." You are right Eunhyuk I'm stupid..

"No problem.."

 

At SNSD’s dorm

 

 Tiffany's Pov

 

"I’m so tired from practice" Jessica said. She is really sad during this days...

 "Me too.." We were rehearsing the new dance routine of our new song "Visual Dreams"..

"Were all tired" Said Sunny.

 "Well, it’s going to be like this for 2 more days, and then were going to do the video shoot.." Kid Leader imformed us...

Sunny’s phone starts ringing

" Ohh It’s Sungmin.." Amnd she's oh so happy that it her crush that it's calling ;D

Sunny goes to her room

 

"Jessica can I talk to you?" I said to my bestfriend.. I'm worried about her...

" …" Spacing out... Again

"JESSICAAA!" I had to scream or she wouldn't wake up... I didn't want to scare with cucumbers... not now.. ;)

 "YAHH! Don’t scream.. What?" Cold much? She's a little cold these days.. I know what happen but I have o talk to her again..

"Can I talk to you?" Please say yes!!

"O-Okey.." Thank you... Sica you have to talk to me.. I want to help you..

When sunny walks out Tiffany  and Jessica enters Sica's room.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Was it good?

Well I hope you like it!!

:D