Solstace Suprise

Dream Guys Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunae couldn’t sleep for the next three nights. She just knew she would be tied to the vicious and brutal Jaejoong. How could she not be, he was the only one who was strong enough to meet her powers and her “destined”  love, thanks to that spell, wouldn’t even be there seeing as how he was in Unda.

“You never know maybe someone stronger will be there and lay claim.” Luna said one sleepless night as she cleaned herself, completely at ease.

“Yeah, maybe Donghae will decide he needs a mate even if he still bats for the other team.” Nix chimed in a hopeful tone as she paced, trying to think of a solution.

Eunae continued to get ready with a feeling of dread brewing in her heart. She slowly started to change, a light glow emanating from her skin. By the day of the solstice she was glowing so brightly that she had to skip school otherwise everyone would notice.

When the sun rose to the highest point in the sky she started to fix her hair. As she curled her hair, she worried her lip. “I don’t want to go to Jaejoong, maybe I’ll run away go to an island and just live my life away from this whole mess. No Jaejoong. No war.” The more she spoke the idea the better it sounded.

“No Taemin?” Luna asked

“No Taemin” Eunae felt her heart clench at that idea. She didn’t know why, it’s not like she loved him, in fact he had become slightly annoying the last few days trying to cheer her up. So why should the idea of no Taemin in her life be painful?

After she finished curling her hair and applying a light amount of makeup she put on the ceremonial dress. If it wasn’t the dress she would be wearing to her doom she would actually like the dress.  It was a plain simple silver gown with sleeves that flared out from her elbows trailing on the ground with her train. There was a pearl and silver belt that went around her waist and trailed down the front. It was so simple it was elegant and she could have cared less.

“It’s twilight. We should go.” Nix said as she fought with the irritating silver ceremonial collar that both she and Luna had to wear.

Eunae knelt down and held her arms out. Her animals came to her and she wrapped her arms around there warm bodies and transported them all to the meeting place.

There were three other girls who were going through the same thing that night, two of them from Aura also dressed in silver and one from Ignis who was dressed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter