Chapter 1

Family Life

 

"We take two 'strangers' give them a child have them live as a family and do missions for a year. We are Family Life."

 

Then your manager walks out with a huge smile on her face.

"How'd it go?" you ask as you tilt your head in a cute manner. "Don't tell me you agreed to something stupid again? Ae Sook?" giving her a stern eye.

"I Did Not" Ae Sook pouts "Saganim was the one who decided to do it and theres no way you can get out of it this time" grins evilly and walks away.

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you until the day before filming"

"What so I'll have no idea till then?"

"That's right Mi Hi so let's start rehearsing for Beat Six"

"That's the one I'm doing with Kikwang oppa right?"

"Yes it is"

"Okay" showing the ok sign.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?" you answer your cell.

"Mi Hi are you coming practice?"

"Oppa :) Yeah I'll be right there"

"Kay see you soon"

"Yep~ Bye"

"He~ Bye" 

 

YOUR STUDIO GYM

"Oppa!" you run and jump up and koala hug Kikwang.

"Mi Hi~" Kikwang smiles that smile you love while hugging you back and your hair and kissing your forehead.

You jump down off of him and get in to a battle stance.

"Oppa You ready?"

"Start!"

You and Kikwang practice all your fight scenes you have together than take a breather laying down on a mat after your short breather you get ready to start your romance scenes.

"Mi Hi!"

"Unni?" you say sitting up.

"It's time for your photo shoot"

"Okay" you stand up and walk towards her at the door"I have to go now oppa, See you next month?"

"Yep, when we start filming!"

"Yeah I can't believe it's time already"

"Me either, See you then"

"Yeah Bye~"

"Byebye~"

*Photo Shoot*

"Lynn do you like the shots?"

"Yeah they're great!"

"I'm glad"

"Lynn-ssi~ your going to be one of  the main characters in Beat Six with Beast's Kikwang right?"

"Yes we're in it did the news come out already?"

"Yes it did"

"Well I hope you enjoy it when it comes out"

"I will good luck! Fighting!"

"Fighting!" you say while pumping you fist in the air as you leave to the car to go.

You walk to the car waiting for you in the parking lot and get in and it starts to drive off.

"*Sigh* I'm exhausted" you say leaning into the seat "I can go home Right?"

"Yes, you have tomorrow off because you have to do something for the thing i can't tell you about"

"Okay"

 

DORM

"Home Sweet Home!"you say as you enter through the door "I'm going to my room night unni"

"Night Mi Hi"

Next Day

Ae Sook unni tells me i have to design my dream house for the TV show I'm be forced to go on because of the company Oh Well. The show is going to build  a house for you because your the first one to be on it and also because you have excellent taste and design skills. (top, main, basement)(equal leveled house)

 

photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpg