10 Drabbles of YuuRuu - Nakajima Yuto X OC (Yuto Birthday Post)

10 Drabbles of YuuRuu - Nakajima Yuto X OC (Yuto Birthday Post)

 

1 of 10  -  "Almost..."

Ruu: Hey!! Oi!!! Yuu-chan!!!
Yuto: Huh? (Looks behind him) Eh? Ruu-chan, what's up?
Ruu: You forgot this. (hands him his camera). You sometimes forget important stuff!!!
Yuto: (smiles) Thanks. (Walks away then stops) Oh...
Ruu: What now?
Yuto: (walks back towards her, holds her hand and pulls her - drags her, rather.)
Ruu: HEY! What the-?
Yuto: That was close - I almost forgot to bring you too!
Ruu: CHOTTO!!!! (tries to get away but gets dragged along anyways)
________________________________________________________

2 of 10  -   "Smile"

Ruu: What makes you smile?
Yuto: (smiles but doesn't say anything)
Ruu: Oi!!
Yuto: (trying to manage a straight face) What?
Ruu: Answer the question!
Yuto: I already did! (smiles then looks at Ruu's confused/annoyed face and then laughs) And you say I'm slow...
Ruu: (pouts) I'm gonna go ask the members... (walks away then stops) You're mean!!!
Yuto: (shakes his head, keeps his smile)
Chinen [oooh inserts Chii!! haha]: So you do outsmart her sometimes, huh?
Yuto: Yep. (holds his laughter as Ruu shots him another annoyed look) It's rare, but I love it when I do.
________________________________________________________

3 of 10  -  "If..."

Yuto: What would you do if one of these days... erm...
Ruu: "If one of these days..." What?
Yuto: Nothing... (looks away)
Ruu: Might as well get to it, you started already. (Raises her eyebrow)
Yuto: You'd say it's cheesy and corny...
Ruu: It's not like I'm not used to it.
Yuto: (smiles lightly and sighs) If one day, we just can't see each other anymore. I mean... erm... You won't see me anymore...
Ruu: (silence)
Yuto: (looks at her)
Ruu: If that day comes...
Yuto: (keeps his stare on her)
Ruu: (silent still... and it seems endless)
Yuto: If that day comes...?
Ruu: (shots him a look) I DON'T KNOW! Why would you ask me about something I'd never allow to happen! (looks angry)
Yuto: (stares at her, she stares back, then he smiles) ...Sorry... (trying to hide his smile)
Ruu: Sheesh...
____________________________________________________________________________________

4 of 10  -  "Show-off"

Ruu: This is impossible. I have VERY poor hands and feet coordination
Yuto: (grabs the drumsticks from her) Try again later. (sits behind her and played some random beats)
Ruu: (steals the sticks back) Show-off
Yuto: It's one of the very few things I can out-stage you, let me be! (pouts like a kid)
Ruu: Excuse me. You're a monster machine. Ehem. Scuba-diving, skiing, horse-back riding... You're better than me in loads of other things. (pinches his nose) You just wanna hear me say it.
Yuto: There's this one thing you'll always, ALWAYS be the best at though...
Ruu: And that is...?
Yuto: (smiles, in whisper... "Making me happy") Never mind...
Ruu: REALLY!? What the
Yuto: Go practice - you'll never learn if you just keep complaining!
Ruu: You're ridiculous...
Yuto: (laughs teasingly as Ruu tries to smack him but only gets to pinch his nose)
_________________________________________________________________________

5 of 10  -  "Paper"

Yuto: Hey Ruu... (hands her a piece of paper) You said you like someone in this class right?
Ruu: (frowns) I did?
Yuto: Write down that person's name.
Ruu: Wha-? What makes you think I will?
Yuto: (shows off another piece of paper) I'll write down the name of the person I like as well.
Ruu: (still frowning) I dunno... (looks away)
Yuto: Come on, please?
*after endless begging*
Ruu: FINE FINE, whatever makes you shush up. (sighs and covers her paper) NO LOOKING!
Yuto: We'll show it off at the count of three? (hiding his paper as well)
Ruu: (grunts) FINE!
*after a few seconds of scribbling*
Yuto: ONE...
Ruu: TWO...
Yuto and Ruu: THR-
Sensei: Okay class, surpise quiz!!!
Yuto and Ruu: (both hide their papers under their desk then Yuto's paper slips and lands behind him where Chinen has seized it)
Chinen: (taps Yuto's shoulder) What's "YOU" supposed to mean? (showing Yuto his paper)
Yuto: (eyes wide, snatches paper from Chii quickly, glances at Ruu who seemed like she's busy paying attention to their teacher) Ah... no-nothing.
Sensei: What's that Nakajima-san?
Yuto: (shakes his head) Ah... nothing Sir. (sinks on his seat, folding his paper and shoving inside his pocket.
Chinen: I'll manage to decode that...
Yuto: (hands Chinen the quiz paper) Leave it be!
___________________________________________________________________________________

6 of 10  -  "Muscles"

Yuto: I wanna bulk up my muscles. I'll be muscle man Yuto.
Ruu: (shakes her head) You'll be alien-looking...
Yuto: (pouts) A little support would help...
Ruu: I like you the way you are. I see nothing that you should change. (stops talking then starts walking away)
Yuto: What was that you said?
Ruu: Nothing. I said there's nothing to change..
Yuto: No, before that...
Ruu: Erm... the train's coming soon!!! (runs off)
Yuto: OI!!!
________________________________________________________________________

7 of 10  -  "I'd rather..."

Ruu: I'd rather die that not see you.
Yuto: I'd rather not see you than know you're dead (grips her shoulders) Don't you ever say you wanna die because I'll do anything to stop it!
Ruu: (cries) But not seeing you...
Yuto: You not being alive in this world... (embraces her tight) it's worse than death...
___________________________________________________________________________________

8 of 10  -  "Pancakes by Yuto"

Yuto: Let's make pancakes!
Ruu: (sits) Call me when you're done!
Yuto: Ruu-chan!!!
Ruu: (puts Yuto's headphones) AND NO FRUITS!!!
Yuto: (chases after her but Ruu's already running and locking herself inside Yuto's room) Not fair!!!
Ruu: (opens door) Raiya said he wants one with chocolate chips on them!
Yuto: Get back here and help me!
Ruu and Raiya: We're hungry so CHOP-CHOP!!!
_________________________________________________________________________

9 of 10  -  "How?"

Ruu: I don't even know how to... erm...
Yuto: Do what? Ah-
Ruu: (hugs him) Happy Birthday.
Yuto: You're 2 minutes early.
Ruu: (hugs him tighter) Then we'll wait till 12 like this...
Yuto: Baka... (hides his smile and hugs her back)
___________________________________________________________________________________

10 of 10  -  "Nyappari..."

Ruu: Happy Birthday.
Yuto: ...um... Thanks...
Ruu: I'm sorry I can't be there...
Yuto: (pause) ...don't worry about it.
Ruu: I'm gonna miss you.
Yuto: (takes deep breath) I already do.
Ruu: Don't say that you idiot!
Yuto: ...sorry.
Ruu: (sniff) darn it.
Yuto: hey... (looks at the time) Aren't you...
Ruu: Now I can't leave...
Yuto: Huh? (feels something hit the back of his head and turns around)
Ruu: BAKA!!!
Yuto: Ruu-chan...
Ruu: Darn it. I can't leave you afterall!!!
Yuto: (smiles then hugs her)
Ruu: Stupid Birthday boy... (and she hugs him back)
_________________________________________________________________________

There. *phew* HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUTO. Sorry, this is all I've got... *whacked* I hope you had a great one and I wish you nothing but the best. Keep smiling. Thank you for being you. ;)

Hope you guys liked them. Some may be too dramatic, or shallow... or whatever. Feel free to comment or react on any of them. I tried putting titles (short and straightforward and erm... may seem silly haha *whacked*) so feel free to refer to them. THANK YOU FOR READING! Have a great weekend guys! ^_^v