Dongwoon Oneshot!

Vanilla Cake! [Dongwoon Oneshot]

*This isn't a rated oneshot, but there's some.... parts when it could be..... "considered" to be for older people.

It'll get.... warm in here. Whatever.

You have been warned. But whatever. I can't be blamed for stealing the innocence of some people.

Anyways, other than that, it's pretty "cute and fluffy".


-No One's Pov-

Taeko wasn't sure what was making her feel nervous, that she had to make at least 6 cakes today or the fact that Dongwoon was pressed up against her.

Don't get her wrong. She likes Dongwoon, she wants to him and touch him and feel him. But right now, she's busy with work.

"Dongwoon, can you back up a bit, I'm trying to work here." Taeko asked as nicely as possible without making a sound that she actually liked having him pressed against her. Which in this case, she loved having him near her,

"Oh, sorry." Dongwoon apologized sincerely, but in all honestly, he liked having her that close to him. "Do you need any other help?" He asked.

"Yeah, can you wash the dishes?" Taeko didn't look up from mixing the batter.

"Sure, why not?" As he turned the water on, it splashed on him. "Shoot. The water got on my new shirt." Dongwoon turned around, just as Taeko turned her head to see what was wrong.

The water had splashed on his chest&stomach, causing his shirt to dampen, also tracing the contours of his muscles. If she didn't have self-control, she would've ripped his shirt off and did him right there in the kitchen.

"Oh, uhhh.... I think there's an extra shirt in the closet...." She blushed, while looking away.

"Oh, cool, thanks." He walked away to get it. She already finished 5 cakes and was almost done the 6th one. She just needed to do the frosting.

"Okaaay! I put on a new shirt, good as new!" Dongwoon announced as he came back into the kitchen.

"Oi, Woonie, I finished the cakes, we need to load them into the truck and head over to Doojoon's cafe for their grand opening." She washed my hands and took off the apron.

Taeko changed into a clean set of clothes, a simple hoodie with bunny ears, sneakers, whatever. It looked nice on her.

Dongwoon stood there gawking at her. "You look hot."

"Thanks, oppa.... I think....Anyways, did you finish loading the cakes?" He nodded.

"Alriiiiiiight! Let's goooo!" Dongwoon chuckled at the girl before him.

- At the cafe.

"Guys, you're here! Great! Set the cakes over there, and help us out, yeah? We're short two people anyways." Doojoon ordered us around.

"Doojoonie, stop ordering your sister and her boyfriend around!" Mizzy scolded. Mizzy was Doojoon's girlfriend, and was Taeko's favorite unnie.

"Ahahah! Way to get scolded, Doojoon! AGAIN!" Sovanny, Doojoon and Taeko's little sister laughed. Junhyung came from behind and wrapped his arms around her.

"Be careful, sweetie, I don't want your brother hurting you." They kissed which earned some shouts of disgust from the other people in the cafe.

"I'll go put the cakes away, then." Taeko was about to walk away, but Dongwoon stopped her. "Lemme help you."

"Awwwwwwwww! Doojoon, why don't you ever do that for meee?" Mizzy cooed.

"Aish, just go already, you two!" Doojoon scowled.

-After the cafe opening.

"Mmmmm, you smell good, Taeko. And you taste good as well." Dongwoon fluttered kisses down her neck.

The couple had just gotten home and Dongwoon couldn't control himself any longer.

"Yah! Dongwoon, stop that!" Although she said that, she wanted him to keep doing it.

"Why!? But you taste and smell like vanilla! I LOVE vanilla!" He nibbled on her earlobe.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't get anything vanilla on my ears, Woonie." He tugged at her shirt.

"So...." He whispered hotly in her ears.

"Oh, Woonie, you're sucha punk." She giggled.

"I'm YOUR punk." He winked and poked at her. Dongwoon picked her bridal style and carried her to their bedroom.


Okay.... use your imagination to think whatever they did in the bedroom.