Infinite

Troubles of being leader

Dairy entry 1

Dear JOURNAL

Yes, this IS NOT a diary!  (Make sure you call it a journal)

Today Sungyeol tried to be funny and nearly broke his back trying to do a back flip for the audience.  The rest of our concert failed because we had L fill in for Sungyeol’s parts and everyone was sick with worry. Right now, he’s with Woohyun cracking jokes while our manager is cancelling our other 2 concerts – yes, this is our first concert and now we have to spend the rest of the week dying of boredom. 

I hear yelling, oh great, Sungjong and Dongwoo are crying now because Sungyeol told them he had his backbone removed. Hoya has sunk to the corner and is refusing to come out because Woohyun stole his ipad.

Aish, better go and fix things up.

-Gyu

 

Sunggyu strode out of the bedroom he shared with Woohyun and consoled Dongwoo and Sungjong

“Guys, would Sungyeol be standing up now if he didn’t have a backbone? “ I stated, these two were far too naive.

“B-but Hyung – he cant s-stand up at ALL!!” Sungjong wailed

“WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SUNGYEOL NOW!!”  Dongwoo cried

I signed, 

“Hes  fine. Sungyeol Stand Up” I said in a firm tone, he obey. I grinned inside; being leader has its up’s you know.

Sungjong and Dongwoo ran to Sungyeol and hugged him, soaking his shirt in tears of relief. Now, to Hoya.  I turned around in the room, where was he?  Then I saw him, huddled up by the corner like an abandoned kitten. He was hugging his ipad like there was no tomorrow.  Slowly approached him, scared he’ll run away. He glanced at me with big, solemn puppy eyes.

“Hoya?” I whispered

He hugged his ipad closer to his body

“Come on Hoya, want to get some food?”

He shook his head

“Watch t.v?”

He shook his head again, then, an idea popped into my head

“How about we go and listen to some music?

Hoya looked at me and gave a small nod. I stood up -ouch- I was getting old.

We went into his room, Woohyun and Sungyeol were there. Hoya hid behind my back and stuffed his ipad up his t-shirt.

“Be nice” I warned them.  Woohyun gave a small snicker and Hoya fervently glanced around the room. I signed yet again

“Hoya, how about you sleep in my room tonight? “ He nodded quickly and Woohyun pouted

“ahh hyung, I’m not your favorite now?”

“Go grab your stuff, you can sleep below Sungyeol. Remember NO Mischief. Ok?”

“Alright” Sungyeol said in a sing song voice and the two exchanged smirks. Hoya quickly nipped his purple pillow and blanket and dashed to my room.  Woohyun was grinning the whole way through. Well, I would have to check on them tonight.

 

Dairy entry 2

Dear Journal

I will strangle Sungyeol and Woohyun when I see them.  Literally.

Let me explain. WHILE I TRY TO WIPE THIS FREAKING PERMANT SHARPIE OFF MY FACE.

Well, In short, when I woke up, I looked in the mirror and I see a mustache on my face.

THE .ARE .DEAD.

BREATH SUNGGYU BREATH. . .

Think calm thoughts, calm thoughts…

AHA! WOOHYUN!! I SEE YOU!! HEHE.

BRB  just got to go murder Woohyun.

-Gyu

 I checked on the two troublemakers – sound asleep. Good.

I went back into my room and lay down. Hoya was asleep too.  I drifted off into dreamland…

I woke up earlier than usual. Hoya was laying facedown on his pillow. It was 6am, ill wake him up soon. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I’m so sleepy, I can’t even open my eyes! Sign

I went back out and changed into a t-shirt and jeans then looked at the mirror, hmm, it looked good enough; I stepped closer and looked at my FACE!!! What the?  There, a thick, curly mustache was on my face. I panicked and ran to Hoya and flipped him around…oh no… the two troublemakers had drawn a circle around Hoya’s left eye and an x on Hoya’s right cheek. I hurried ran to Dongwoo’s room and checked their faces too. L had a monobrow and goatee, Dongwoo had a freckled face and eye bags were drawn on.  BREATHE! I went into Sungyeol’s room, the two were sleeping, Sungjong had a pimple drawn his nose and fake eye shadow. Kicking Sungyeol’s bunk, the two woke up and I proceeded to give them a full on rant, that probably lasted half an hour.  I banished them, Woohyun in Sungyeol’s room, Sungyeol in the kitchen. The rest woke up and where all trying to rub the marker off their faces. I saw a permanent sharpie on the floor and asked Woohyun if this was the pen they used. He said yes. It would take at least 2 days for the sharpie to wear off, I was thinking of doing some sightseeing, but no, not now that I look like such a fool.

Dairy entry 3

Bored, bored and …bored. The ink is lighter. Going back to Korea in 4 days, what use is it being in Japan but not doing anything? Still a tiny bit grumpy at the boys.  But they brought back chocolates for us when they went out shopping. Yes, they don’t have marker on their face so they can shop. Been playing monopoly with Hoya, Dongwoo and L. Sungjong loses too easily and whines.

“$2 mil please Sungjong” L said gleefully. Sungjong slowly counted up his measly $3.4 mil and passed over the money. Now he only had $1.4 mil left. I tried not to curse as I landed there too. Luckily I had more money than Sungjong. The game ended with a very clingy and whiny Sungjong, a very happy L, a very depressed Hoya and a too cheerful Dongwoo. Oh, not to mention a tired, grandpa hamster. The door bell rang and Hoya, Sungjong and Dongwoo rushed over and wrestled each other so they could open the door. L still running around the room shouting ‘I WIN!’ didn’t even notice. The door clicked open and clingy Sungjong once again ran over, back to me and started his whinning

“hyyyyuuuuunnnnggggggg! He didn’t even let me open the doooooorrrr! Im the maknae! Its so unfaiiirrrr! I got there fiiiiirrrrrstttttt!!!  And Dongwoo opened the doooorrrr! Anddd I had my hand on the hannnnddddllle!!!!!!! I wanted to seeeeee whoo was there! And I shoooould have opennned it beeecause immmmm the maknaeeeeeeeee”

Uh Oh, Mount Sungjong will soon erupt into a fill blown tantrum.

“hey look, Sungyeol and Woohyun are back!” I shouted, pointing my finger in their direction.

“YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!” Sungjong yelled, loud enough to wake the dead. Dongwoo pranced around the two, singing

“HHHHOOOOMMMMEEEE! Their HOMMMMEEE!!! SUUUUUNNNGGGYYYEEEOOLLLIEEEE  ANNNDDD WOOOHYUNNNNNNNNNIEEEEE!”

I rubbed my temples as Woohyun jumped towards me

“Look what I brought you GYUUUU HYUUUUNNNGGGGGG~” He shouted, singing the last part.

Sungyeol ran over too and joined in on the shouting

“MMMMEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Woohyun handed me a plastic bag. Inside was a packet of fake moustaches

“So you can shop without that marker on your face.” Woohyun added, grinning. I resisted the urge to grab a pan and just ‘accidently’ whack him on the head.  Hoya then proceeded to turn the music up as loud as it can on his iPad, and trust me, it was really loud.

What a day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading :)