New Environment

Our Happy Ending

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Its Taelli >.< Kyaaaaaa! 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

 

Sulli's POV :

 

 

Sulli: *sigh* I guess this is my last day here in america, and with my friends. I better call them and tell them Im going in an hour. But, how am I going to tell them?

 

Sulli is in her room packing her stuff for their flight. They are going to Korea for her father's job. She was about to call her friens until.. * KNOCK KNOCK *

Sulli: Come in!

It was Sulli's mom. 

Sulli: Hi mom, do we really need to go?

Sulli's mom: Yes dear, we need to support your father's job.

Sulli: But how about my friends here?

Sulli's mom: Dont worry, they'll understand. And besides, you'll get many friends in 
Korea.

Sulli: I guess you're right mom. Well, Im finished packing. I better call my friends then. 

Sulli's mom: Better hurry honey. We will leave in 15 minutes. Come down when you tell them, ok?

Sulli: Ok mom.

 

Then Sulli called her friends and told them she was going to Korea. They were shocked. They cant believe she's leaving them.

 

After they said their goodbyes, Sulli went down with her luggage and bags. She went outside and went in their car. After an hour, they finally got to the airport. They went in and bought their tickets.

 

Sulli's parents: Are you okay, dear?

Sulli: Yes.

Sulli's dad: Dont worry honey, when we get there, Im sure you'll be excited to see Korea! It's great there honey.

Sulli: Yes, dad, I know, Its just that I miss my friends.

Sulli's dad: Dont worry honey, you will get many friends there. I promise.

Sulli just smiled and nodded. When they got in the plane, they looked at the view and it was great. When they arrived in Korea, they were amazed by the view. Then, they went to their house and the neighborhood was great! Alot of people were walking and many greeted them when they arrived. 

 

When Sulli saw their house, she was amazed. It was a huge mansion. They quickly went inside and toured the house. Sulli went into her room and was amazed. 

 

Sulli: This might not be that bad, sulli thought to herself.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

How was the first chapter guy? Is it good? Please put it in your comments. I'll try to add more chapters. Yay! Sulli finally arrived in Korea! Who will she meet? Find out next.