When Kyuhyun Hates Fanfics (2)

When Kyuhyun Hates Fanfics (2)

 

Kyuhyun pursed his lips as he looked at his cellphone’s screen. He was checking fans’ reaction about Eunhyuk’s tweet. Yesterday, he asked Eunhyuk to tweeted something nice about him. Unfortunately, the first comment they got was unpleasant for Kyuhyun.

@aaa1: Poor @AllRiseSilver got hacked by @GaemGyu lol

@aaa2: @AllRiseSilver don’t lie... cc: @GaemGyu

@aaa3: @GaemGyu oppa, how many did you pay @AllRiseSilver oppa to tweet like that? XD

@aaa4: @GaemGyu knows that @AllRiseSilver loves strawberry milk so he gave it to eunhyuk, so sweet... *giggles* KyuHyuk <3

A smile appeared on Kyuhyun’s face when he read the last tweet. He decided to just stopped reading at that tweet so his bad mood wouldn’t come back. Well, at least someone believed that he did a good thing to Eunhyuk.

He turned his head to the side where Eunhyuk was sitting with his head leaned on the wall, sleeping. The two was being left alone in the waiting room when only God knew where the other members were.

“Hyung, are you sleeping?” Kyuhyun asked.

Eunhyuk hummed randomly, indicating he was in a half-sleeping state.

Kyuhyun leaned on the couch, he didn’t want to sleep so he back with his cellphone again. Bored, he opened a fanfic site. He suddenly remembered that he said he wouldn’t read any fanfics anymore. But there was nothing else he could do here. Besides, reading fanfics wasn’t a crime, right?

He pursed his lips when he read something about strawberry that always being related to Eunhyuk. It was said that Eunhyuk smelled like strawberry. Kyuhyun started to get annoyed because there was too much fanfics about Eunhyuk-smelled-like-strawberry. Why the hell would someone smelled like strawberry?! Even if it was possible, that person absolutely wasn’t Eunhyuk. Why? Because Eunhyuk was an anchovy so he must be smelled salty. Eunhyuk was not a strawberry.

Eunhyuk did like strawberry, a lot. But he wasn’t a strawberry . He wouldn’t use any soap, shampoo, toothpaste, or even cologne with strawberry scent. Kyuhyun was sure about that. So there wasn’t any reason Eunhyuk would smelled like strawberry unless you put a strawberry on your nose when smelling him.

But... Kyuhyun leaned closer to Eunhyuk, positioned his nose close to Eunhyuk’s revealing neck (because Eunhyuk was leaning his head on the wall so his neck got exposed). Kyuhyun sniffed. Once, twice. Wait. Kyuhyun turned, looked around the waiting room, checked if there was something related to strawberry that would disturb his investigation process. Nothing. He also checked on the mirror if there was any strawberry on his nose, by any chance. Nothing.

He leaned to Eunhyuk again, this time closing his eyes to get the more feel. He sniffed. Once, twice, thr- Wait. Eunhyuk smelled like...

“What are you doing?” a familiar voice stopped his investigation.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes instantly, met a pair of eyes that the body he investigated just now. Kyuhyun leaned back, not too fast because he still needed to process something on his mind. “Did you eat strawberry just now? Or drink strawberry milk? Or anything with strawberry flavor?”

Eunhyuk shook his head, “No, why?”

“Did you used soap or shampoo or toothpaste or cologne with strawberry scent?”

Eunhyuk shook his head, slower than before because he didn’t get where Kyuhyun’s question would lead to. “No, why?”

Kyuhyun stood up and walked around the room, stopped when he reached the garbage bin, looked into it to check if there was strawberry there. “Then why do you smell like strawberry?”

“Wh-,” Eunhyuk sniffed at himself, “I’m not.”

Kyuhyun turned to look at Eunhyuk.

“I don’t smell like strawberry,” Eunhyuk explained.

“But-“

“Maybe you’re just having a halucination, Kyuhyun,” Eunhyuk stood up and walked outside.

“... Halucination. Yeah, right. ... Wait-” Kyuhyun mumbled and when Eunhyuk walked pass by him, he did smell strawberry scent from Eunhyuk. Oh , I really need to stop reading fanfics; Kyuhyun thought.

Yes, reading fanfics wasn’t a crime, but it brings you halucination.

 

-end-

 

It's too short. Yes, I know. I wanted to make it longer with some other scenes, but no scenes come up to my mind so I decided to post this first.

Hope you enjoy it~

Comments are welcomed ^^