Only look at me part 1 (JYJ Jaejoong)

Only look at me

Inspiration from overdose reading of Kim Jaejoong's fact XD

Jirin's POV

"Tell me again why Im following you to Ayy Girl movie set" I ask like for the hundreth times to Jaejoong in the van.

"Because you are the only hair stylist that Junsu can work with" Jaejoong and smile sweetly.

"Geez, Jaejoong. Not working. You do realized we know each other like we in diapers." I softly flicker his forehead.

"Oh, come on. I will cook for you later" Jaejoong said.

"Bribing me your cooking. I want two set of bento, bibimbap and jjangmyun. Deal?" I held out my pinky finger.

"Seriously Jirin-ah. For someone small like you still eat like a dinoasaur."

"Im going to drained my energy for some brat idol" I said.

"Yahh." Jaejoong pouted his lips.

Seriously, he is still a brat. From back in diapers in foster house until now. He always do things in his own way. We went to same same high school but in high school, we some turn to Tom and Jerry because some stupid rumours. Then, we lost contact when he debut under TVXQ. After he got out from DBSK, he need new hair stylist/personal assistant. Yeah, me. His personal hair stylist/personal assistant. He need someone that he can trust with his hair at low cost and I need the job. So, yeah now Im stucked with him. Win-win situation. This is actually the first time I followed him to set and meet his fellow member, Yoochun and Junsu.

I pulled my hair into a baseball cap and wear a black specs. "Whats with the disguise Jirin-ah?" He asked me.

"The last time, I walk beside you ,an egg got thrown on me. So, yeah. Im not talking any risks." I said while tucking my hair neatly into the baseball cap.

"But I like it when you long beautiful hair is out" Jaejoong said calmly. I blushed.

Seriously Jaejoong do you know what the effect it brings to me. Yes, me Jirin have like the longest crush since we know each other back in diapers. And yes Jaejoong like to tease me about my feelings. My "genius" part of me accidentallly blurted confession to him back high school when I was drunk. Jaejoong grow up man.

"Hehee. You wear too much blushes."He poke my red cheek. "Come one Jirin-ah" Ignoring my frozen state, he pull my hand into some movie set.

~˜~~~~~

I fixed his hairstyles according to the fashion that he should be wearing for the movie set. The other noona stylist is shooting daggers with their glaring. "Kim Jaejoong you know it is rude to stare" I said to Jaejoong who was staring at me intensely.

 

"But I like to watch your expression when you is serious. It is so y" Jaejong teased me and chuckle.

Seriously, I might died just being glared by the other noona. I flicked his forehead and he winced a little. The other noona who was like lioness waiting for its prey quickly came to his side. "Jaejoong-shi, are you okay?" one noona said.

"Do you want me to change stylist?" the other noona said.

I ignore the noonas while Jaejoong asked them to go away politely. "Done. Go run along for your solo shot " I quickly ushered him to go the set. Gladly all the noonas followed him outside. I quickly sit down. I must relax, this is my first time working with him. He is still freaking crazy with his teasing.

Suddenly the make up room was burst in by two handsome figures. Yoochun and Junsu. The three of us just silently stare at each other until I cleared my throat. "Err, Yoochun-shi, Junsu-shi. Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked them.

"Urmm, hi" Junsu waves awkwardly to me. I wave back.

"We need your help with our hair" Yoochun said.

"But Yoochun-shi, your hair is already style nicely" I said and stared at Yoochun oh so awsome hair.

"Is Jaejoong hyung outside?"  Junsu asked who was dress casually. I guess he already finished with his solo shots.

"Yes, he is ready for his solo shot. I guess Junsu-shi already done with your solo shot?" I asked and Junsu both nodded.

"I'm next after Jaejoong hyung. So, you must be the famous Kim Jirin. Hyung talks a lot about ouchhh. What?" Yoochun suddenly stops when Junsu elbowed him. They were both speaking through eyes.

"Umm, Jaejoong talks a lot about me?" I asked. Maybe he talks about his feeling towards me.

"Yeahh, he did. Urmm, he said that you like him" Junsu said.

"ohh, sure he did." I sighed. What I was thinking? I'm just his childhood friends. All his teasing was for his fun.

"So, what you like about hyung?" Yoochun suddenly asked.

"Umm, I'm not sure" I scratched the back of my neck.

"So, can we call you noona?" Junsu asked. This time, Yoochun elbowed him.

I chuckled at this kids. "Um, yeah. Sure why not" I said.

After couples of minutes, we were practically like reunion of old friends. Who know this two guy is really down to earth and funny.

"Seriously, noona we should hang out sometimes." Yoochun said.

"Okay, I guess so" I said. Though I already feel comfortable with them but hanging out with idol and risking more eggs got thrown at me is real no thanks to me.

"Oh, noona. But why. Dont you wanna hang out with us?" Yoochun said.

"Yeah, right. If only hyung let us." Then, both of them laughed and high fived each other.

"Why I need his permission to hang out with you guys? Geez, it is not like he is my boyfriend or anything. Though I wished he is" I quickly closed my mouth when the "genius" part of me strikes again. "Don't tell him that please. He will only tease me more"

"Sure, sure noona. We will keep your secret" Junsu said and look at Yoochun knowingly.

"Only if noona hang out with us" Yoochun said.

"Sure" I quickly said.

Nobody's POV

"Okay, nice shot. Jaejoong-shi. You are done for today. Good job Jaejoong-shi. " The director said to Jaejoong. "Please call Yoochun-shi for his solo shots"


Jaejoong bows to everyone and leave the set to the make up room. When he is about to enter the make up room, he heard two familiar voice was talking to Jirin.

"Seriously, noona we should hang out sometimes." Yoochun said.

"Okay, I guess so" Jirin said.

"Oh, noona. But why. Dont you wanna hang out with us?" Yoochun said.

"Yeah, right. If only hyung let us." Then, Jaejoong heard both Yoochun and Jaejoongb laughed and the sounds of high fived.

"Why I need his permission to hang out with you guys? Geez, it is not like he is my boyfriend or anything. Though I wished he is" Jaejoong mentally fist pump to the air when he said Jirin said that. "Don't tell him that please. He will only tease me more"

"Sure, Ill tease you more Jirin-ah" Jaejoong said to himself.

"Sure, sure noona. We will keep your secret" Junsu said

"Only if noona hang out with us" Yoochun said.

"Sure" She quickly said.

Jaejoong quickly enter the room, "Hanging out? I will join." Jaejoong said calmly like he wasn't eavesdropping. "Where and when?"

"Hyung, nobody is asking you to join us" Yoochun said.

"Why not. I'm your hyung" Jaejoong said.

"Party pooper hyung" Junsu said.

"Jirin-ah is my bestfriend" Jaejoong said.

"But she is OUR noona" Both Junsu and Yoochun said together.

"So what? Yoochun, your next solo shot is up. Junsu, please leave the room. I need to changed" Jaejoong said. Both of them pouted their lips and walk out of their room.

"Geez, Jaejoong. Don't be too childish. They are your dongsaengs. " Jirin said.

"So what? Please fixed my hair. I need to go back"  Jaejoong said in a bossy tone.

"Sure " Jirin said and fixed his hair into casual hair. "I'll be leaving for you to change" Jirin said.

"You don't have to leave. I know you wanna drools over my body, so you dream about it at night" Jaejoong said.

"The heck Jae. I'll wait for you outside." Jirin quickly pick up her hair make up beg and leave the make up room. Jaejoong facepalm himself and wonder what just got into him.

Jirin wander around the shooting set and stand beside Junsu who was watching Yoochun filming his solo shot. "Noona. look Yoochun hyung look cool right" Junsu said excitedly to Jirin.

Jirin nodded and watched Yoochun's charismatic and y side. Different side from the goofy and childsh that she just meet back in the make up room. Suddenly, her eyes were covered. " Yah, only look at me" Then, she heard Jaejoong whispered to her ear.

Next, she felt that she was turned 180 degrees facing backwards. "Muoya Jae" Jirin said and pushed away Jaejoong's hand.

"I'm finished. Let's go back." He said and smile. He acted like nothing ever happened.

"I'll stay Jaejoong." Jirin said. She got freak out over Jaejoong's character. Sure, she knows that Jaejoong is always crazy but not this crazy. Teasing her and acting like he owns her.

"B-but you come with me"Jaejoong said.

"No worry. I'll take cab after this. I'm a big girl Jae" Jirin said.

"No, you are coming back with me. " Jaejoong said and pulled Jirin with him.

"What the? Junsu, I'll guess I'll see you again. Take care" Jirin wave to Junsu who was pouting his lips.

Jirin followed Jaejoong reluctantly back to his van. Both of them sit in silence until Jaejoong's manager cleared his throat. "Yah, both of you. I feel hungry. Let's go have some Ddeobokki okay?" Jaejoong's manager said.

"I'm not hungry manager-shi. But it is okay if Jaejoong eat before his photoshoot this evening. I mean he got to exposed his body." Jirin said.

"Seriously, you can endure not eating snacks for that photoshoot for me?" Jaejoong teased.

"Not really. I'm going somewhere before that photoshoot. I still have four hours before that photoshoot right?"  Jirin said.

"That's true. So, where should we drop you Jirin-shi?" The manager said.

"Nah, it is okay. I'll take the subway"Jirin said.

"Taking the subway? Are you sure?" Jaejoong said.

"I take the subway everyday back in uni Jae. I'll survived. You can just drop me right in front by that junction please"Jirin said and showed the junction to the driver.

"Thanks for the ride guys. I'll see you in four hours." Jirin said.

"Don't miss me Jirin-ah" Jaejoong smirked.

"Ppabo" Jirin said and got out from the car.

 

Jirin's POV

"Don't miss me Jirin-ah" Jaejoong smirked. I think my heart just skips a beat.

"Ppabo" I said. The only word that come across my heart. Seriously is that guy on get more confusing as he got older. One time, he is the cocktease then he was this possesive like boyfriends. If he goes on like this forever, I wonder how I'll survived with this. I'll like him more. Aishh. What do I do? But I need the job for the money for my little brother. But working with him with his freaking hot n cold attitude. I'm pretty sure I was over him back in uni when he was freaking busy with DBSK but now?

I walk towards the nearest subway and goes straight to my home. I entered the convienent store and bought a diet coke and Pocky chocolate. Jaejoong the coke phobic. I remember that once I had force him to enter the coke drinking contest because we both wanted to earn money but I didnt enter because I had an upset stomach. Poor Jaejoong he fainted after that drinking contest thought he won the contest. And yes that turns him into a coke phobic.

Seriously, coke phobic. Back then, when he was adopted in primary school I was so sad because I lost a bestfriend. But he still went to the same primary school and high school because his adopted family live just near to our foster home. So, we still continue our friendship. My phone vibrate.

What are you doing?-ppabo jae

Drinking coke? Want some?-me

*died. T.T-ppabo Jae

XP-me

Seriously, how could you drink that? It bring back old memory T_T. -ppabo Jae

yeah, who do faint after drinking coke?-me

I did. If it wasnt for the money for your brother. I wouldnt drink it anyway. XD-ppabo Jae

now that i remember. Thanks a lot jaejoong. You really help me and my brother a lot. Like really a lot <3- me

only <3. no kiss or hug? ;)-ppabo jae

*ignoring you-me

but you are still texting me. I know you want hug me and feel my six packs. just unleash your dirty sides to me. only me eungg-ppabo jae

yahh. that was that was one time I read that yadong. and I dont have that dirty side-me

i know you do baby. just come to oppa ;*-ppabo jae

I was blushing from all this messages. , yes. Me Kim Jirin. Like to read yadong. What? It is normal for single girls to read yadong.

btw, I like your fingerpaint on your fingernails and toenails. vewy pwetty-ppabo Jae

it is rude to stare-me

but is vewy pwetty. @.@-ppabo jae

han jae jun-me

wae wae wae wae wae-ppabo jae

i just miss calling you that name-me

i miss you too. very very very. ^_--ppabo jae

ill see you in four hours. I'm going to be busy.annyeong-me

pyong :( -ppabo jae

~~~~~~~~

Jinri-ah, have a self control. Dont be tempted by the y packs that is hidden beneath that see through shirt. , must keep focus on his hair. Must not touch his six packs. Urghh, why must I have my period today. Feeling a little wet when I was back in my house, I quickly check myself in the toilet. Yes, I have my first day period. And these days, I got super easily and crappy. And yes, super duper stomachache that makes me wanna lay on my stomache on the bed and a hot pack on my back.

I didnt realised I was sweating until Jaejoong wipes off the sweats on my forehead with the back of his hand. "I know I'm hot but you are sweating too much dear" He teased me again.

"Yeah, sure"  I said monochantly. Ignoring the wetness that is pooling on my lower body and the stomachache pain, I contnue styling his hair. Thank god Jaejoong is really good in taking care of his hair. "Done" I muster all my strength and fighting not fell on the chair until he get out from the waiting room. Now, he has a photoshoot for jacket Ayy Girl album. Bad luck on today, I have to watch all the photoshoot today because his hair need keep constant changing. And everytime I has to change his hairstyle on the spot he was staring at me, reading me maybe.

I fight the temptation of my body to jump towards him. And yes, he has total ten shirt to change and I style his like more than twenty times. Aishh. His intense smirk and his lips habis is freaking not helping. Must have self constraint. On the break, I took some painkiller to last for this photoshoot.

"Jinri, are you okay?" He asked me, worrying.

I nodded weakly. "Are you sure? You are sweating a lot just now." He said and passed me some tissue.

"I'm okay. Apple? I cut some apple in case you got hungry." I pass him the food box that contain apple.

"Just apple? no banana?" He asked.

"Nope. Banana will ruin your y figures" I said without noticing that I just blurted out the y word.

"y huh? Thanks" He said nervously.

"What's with the nervous Jaejoong?"

"It just that I think I got overboard with the teasing this morning. I'm sorry" He stared at his suddenly interesting shoe.

I chuckled. Before I managed to say anything, the director call us off the break.