13

Succeed

I enter Teen Tops dorm with CAP. All the other are sitting there. We laugh and CAP gives me a kiss, right at this moment I see Changjo is coming out of his room. He watchs at us but I ignore him.

Ricky comes back to us. "So we can go."
CAP asks "Is Changjo not going with us?"
"No, he doesn't want..." Ricky looks to Changjos door.
CAP replys "Maybe should someone talk with him... "
"I don't think this is a good idea.." I looks down and remember that I could be the problem. "Maybe.. I shouldn't go with you today. " I start going out of the door. But CAP takes my wrist. "No why should you go?"
I whisper to CAP "I think I am the problem.. I don't want to stay between you and Changjo..."
He looks shocked "No you don't ..."
I say "Bye Guys, see you another time ... I need to go." and I go.
CAP runs to me. "No.. don't go... what is with Changjo? Tell me the whole story. I want to know it."
I see L.Joe who is looking from the door.
"Minsoo. I don't want to talk about it." I look down.
CAP is angry and takes downstairs. I just look how he is walking away.
I reflect to follow him but L.Joe stands behinde me "You shouldn't go to follow... He needs time to overthink it. Maybe you should check it with Changjo and tell Minsoo how is going on."
I start " But... but... there is nothing between Changjo and me... "
L.Joe replys "There is nothing? .. Don't lie to yourself Chi-ah."
I start crying.
L.Joe trys to make me feel better. "Aah Chi-ah don't start crying,.. everything is okay.. "
The other members including Changjo are coming out of the dorm. "What happened?" Changjo asks and goes to me.
I whisper "Don't touch me Changjo!" But he does it...
The other members whispers to each other.
Changjo starts "What happened?"
I reply "I don't wanna tell it to you... You are the problem..." The other members are confused.
Changjo "Why am I the problem?"
I scream " Because you was the one who kissed me, who didn't accept what I told you ... Why are you doing this to me? Can't leave me alone? Why are you everytime around me? "
Changjo looks shocked "Because ..." He turns " Why are you guys standing there? Don't you have something to do? "
L.Joe starts "Don't be like this to your Hyungs. We just wanna help her. "
Changjo takes my wrist and goes with me into his room. He closes the door and I can't resist him.
"What do you want Changjo.. I told you few times... I can't hurt a person. "
"Okay, tell me who is the person?" Changjo sounds angry.
"You are a jerk, you don't feel it? " I start.
He realizes and whispers " Hye Mi Noona..." He sits down on his bed.
I sit next to him. "Changjo... I hope you can understand it now. And let me go."
He looks me in the eyes "No .... It can't be... I mean... I don't want her.. I just want you. " He approaches me "I really just want you... Lets forget the other two... Not everyone can be happy for the same time." He stands up and goes out of the room.
After few minutes he comes back.
"Nobody is here anymore. " He starts.
He converges to me. "I hope it's okay for you" He smiles. Changjo takes my jacket and shirt off.
"Don't do it... " I start... "We can't hurt the persons who we love.."
"They don't need to know it..." He kisses me.
I reply his kiss. We lie on his bed.
"I'm not sure if this the right..." I look to him.
"How could it be the wrong,... if a woman and a man love each other? " He answers.
"There can be a lot of wrong things, Babo." I smile.
I kiss him and we are in front of to fall down from his bed.
We hear that someone enters the dorm.
"Who could it be?" I ask.
"Maybe Minsoo hyung... " He kisses me. But I push him away.
"How you can do it ... if he next to us?" I reply.
"It's really easy... I approach you , then my face comes next to yours..." He starts but I break him up.
"Babo ya." I smirk. "You should to l look."
Changjo stands up and goes.
"What are you doing here, Noona?" Changjo asks.