Let's Face This

My White Valentine

 

(Still) Kyuhyun POV

It is 7.30 in the morning and I’m watching television now. It’s nothing interesting show in the television now, so I keep change the channel. Ah it’s so boring! So I decide to close the television but then someone stops me for doing that. That someone is Sungmin.

 

“Why?” I look at him weirdly. I try to close the television but I can’t. Sungmin grabs the remote from me. I try to grab it back, but he already throws it to Heechul.

 

“I get it!” Heechul seems excited. Well, of course I’m not excited.

 

I see a show that talk about me and Seohyun. I really hate scandal. I don’t know why people keep talking about us. Ah I really want to turn it off but I can’t.

 

“Members, let’s watch this! Our maknae is on the television now.” Heechul shouted.

“Jjinjak? Why is he on the television now? Did he appear on  a show recently?” Leeteuk hyung showed up with his messy hair.

“Anneyo, hyung.” Heechul said it, shortly.

“Then why?” Eunhyuk showed up too.

“IT’S BECAUSE OF THE MAKNAE LOVE STORY.” He shouted more loudly than before.  

 

I turn my face and I see they come one by one. Yesung, Ryuwook, Shindong, Donghae, and even Siwon, who never interested in any this kind of scandal, showed himself in the living room. They all are now sitting in the living room to watch the news. Aish! I really hate this. I wonder what will they react of it. I bet that Leeteuk hyung will be the first one who will comment about this. Ah I really wish that I didn’t wake up this early and ate the stupid breakfast with them in here.  

 

No, it’s not them who I should think of. It’s my stupid little princess, Seohyun. Did she watch this show? I really hope that she didn’t watch it. I’m afraid that she watched it and she decided to end up our relationship. Ah she’s a really weak girl. Well, not that weak, since I saw her defend our relationship in front of our member last night, but she still needs someone to courage her and that guy is must be me.

 

Ah, that’s right! I suddenly remember something. I should call her now. I want to make sure that she’s alright.  I run away from the living room and grab my phone on my room.  I dial number one since she is in my number one on my quick call. It’s a long time till she answers my call.

 

“Good morning, Oppa.” She said it, cheerfully.

 

“Good morning, Seohyunie. How’s your day today? Did you have eaten the breakfast? Did you have bath yet? Did you do something special this morning?” I rushed her many questions. It’s not because I’m curious of it but I just want to know what she have done this morning so I can know if she watched the television or not without asking her directly. Nope, okay I admit it! I really want to know every little thing that she has done.

 

“Calm down. I’m doing alright. I just finished my breakfast and now we will go to practice.”

“Ah.”

 

So she didn’t mention anything about the news so she must be not hear it. Nope, I worry if she knows about it but she pretends that she didn’t hear it in front of me. Ah, it’s may not be possible since she is an honest person. Seohyun always says the true in front of me. I really hope that she told me the true just now. But to make sure that she hasn’t heard about it, I will ask her.

 

“Did you watch television this morning?”

“No, oppa. Why?”

“I’m really glad then.”

“What?”

“Ah, nothing.”

“Jjinjak?” She said with her cute voice.

 

Should I tell her the news? She can hurt if she hears about it but if I don’t tell her now, I’m afraid she will mad at me when she knows that I know about it but I don’t tell her. But to hear she asked me with a cute voice like that is really melted my heart, and I just can’t refuse it.

 

“It’s about us.” I finally said it.

“Do you mean about our relationship, Oppa?” She said without any surprise.

 

There’s no surprise tone in her words. I guess I’m right then. She knows about the news but she pretend that she doesn’t know anything about this. Ah, I just know her too well.

 

“Are you okay then?” I really worry right after I heard that she knows about it.

“Neh, I’m okay. What about you Oppa?”

“I’m okay too.”

“So, did you hear that our managers were called by the president this morning?”

 

What? What did she just say? SNSD and Super Junior manager were called by Mr Lee Soo Man this morning. I never heard that before. It’s a big surprise to me. I close my mouth and I shook my head. I know it, and I just pretending that everything will be okay, but it turns out like this. I have messed everything. Why can’t I hold my feeling, or at least I hold this relationship back from everyone? I’m really stupid. I should take an action before it’s too late.

 

“I want to go somewhere. I’ll hang up now. Bye, my princess.”

“Neh, bye.”

 

I hang up the phone then. I rush my way to the living room. I see all my members are not in there. Ah, right. They must be in the kitchen and dining room since they need to clean the mess of our breakfast. So I go to the dining room, and I’m right, here they are. They are cleaning the mess of the breakfast.

 

I can see all… no, wait. I count it and it’s only nine. So some of them is missing. I see Heechul, Sungmin, Zhou Mi, and Shindong clean the table. Henry, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Siwon are busy to grab all the plate to the kitchen. So where are the rest, Ryuwook and Leeteuk? Ah, they must be in the kitchen and washing all the dishes. I turn my way to the kitchen and guess what? I’m right again. They both are in the kitchen. But they are not washing dishes right now. I see they are talking something really serious. I enter the kitchen and suddenly they stop talking.

 

“What are you guys talking about?” I asked them.

“Anneyo. It’s not important. Anyway, have you told Seohyun about the news?”

“Yeah, she knows it.”

 

At first, I wanted to tell them about Manager Hyung but I changed my mind after I saw them smiling at me. Ryuwook and Leeteuk Hyung look so happy, so I don’t want my news make them loss the smile on their faces. I turn my direction from kitchen towards the dining room. I think I need to tell someone, yes, at least someone. But once again everything changes after I see them laughing and smiling while cleaning the mess. I sigh. I can let them know about this. They will be very worry. I guess I should finish this problem by myself.

 

I take my jacket and leave the dorm without telling anyone. I think they will not know about this since they will think that I’m in my room playing starcraft. I grab Leeteuk hyung car and drive it to the SM Building as quick as I can. I really hope everything will be okay. I don’t want to make them lost their jobs and their dreams because of my mistake.

 

I park the car and run my way to Mr. Lee Soo Man si room. I thought I’m fast enough to stop but it’s wrong. I found out that Seohyun, my princess is in there, along with Manager Hyung and SNSD manager. God, I’m so late.

 

“Now, the main cast is complete. So can you start the explanation now?”

“I will explain it.” Manager Hyung said. “It was a misunderstanding. They just said that they like each other as friend.”

“Yes, he’s right.” SNSD Manager also said the same thing. “They’re just friend, best friend. Everyone in this building know that, right?”

“I don’t need a lie. You guys already know that I hate when someone hiding the truth from me. And you guys also know the consequent of a lie, right?” Mr. Lee Soo Man si said with angry tone.

 

Sigh! I really hate this. I never being in this room and being interrogated like this. The last members who were interrogated like this are Leeteuk Hyung and SNSD leader, Taeyeon. The case? Same as us. But the different is we are true and they were just rumored. But for me, it’s so scary to be in his room with the anger face of him. I remember that I ever promise myself that I don’t want to enter this room whatever the condition is, but now I’m in his room and hear to his anger words.

 

“I don’t need a lie anymore. Can someone say the true?” Mr. Lee Soo Man asked us.

 

I take a deep breath. I close my eyes then. Should I tell him the true? Should I tell him about our relationship? But if I say it, what will happen to us? No, I don’t really care about myself. I worry about manager hyung, SNSD manager, Super Junior members, SNSD members, and of course, my stupid little princess Seohyunnie. Should I lie then? No, it’s not my habit to lie. I will tell him the truth about this. No matter what the result is, but if it has to sacrifice someone that it should be me. Yes. I will protect everyone career even I have to sacrifice my career.

 

“I will tell you the truth, Mr. Lee Soo Man si.”

 

He looks at me.

 

“Yes, I’m in love with her and yes we are dating now.”

 

I grab her hand tightly. Truly, I’m afraid that she will release her hand. But she didn’t do it. She looks at me and smiles, but I know that she is very sad. She worries about her career and all our members’ career too. I can see it in her eyes. But I also give her a ‘please believe in me’ look. Well, I think she gets it because after that she nods.

 

“How dare you say that? You have broken the company rules.”

“I know. But you can’t resist when your heart say so. For me, she’s the one and only my girlfriend, Seohyunnie.”

“Then tell me why.”

“There’s no reason to love someone. If you feel that she’s the right one for you, then it’s a love.”

“Stupid.”

“Everyone says when you’re falling in love you will become a stupid person. Yes, I guess you’re right.”

 

I look at him eyes on eyes. I’m not afraid anymore. I have to say it confidently so he can’t underestimate me.

 

“So you have broken the company’s rules, are you ready for all the consequent?”

 

“Yes, I’m ready for it. I just have one request. If you are about to make me leave Super Junior, I won’t regret it. I will accept it humbly. But please don’t let her leave SNSD. She is still young and she has a bright career as a singer. She still has a long road in the future, please just let her to success. And please don’t ruin out everyone career too, Manager Hyung, SNSD manager, SNSD members and of course, Super Junior members.”

 

“How dare you say it to me?” He said with a angry tone.

“Yes, I dare because this is the only way to save their career.”

 

Sigh! This is the end of my singing career. My dream job, my dreamland, Good bye all! I’m probably destiny to continue my family’s company. But suddenly he change his mind.

 

“I will give you a chance. I’ll let you guys dating even it is broke the contract and the company rules.”

 

Wait, what did he just say? He let us to be a couple? It's impossible. 

 

“So we are an official couple now?” I asked it once again because I still can't believe it.

 

“Yes, but I won’t let you officially announce it in front of public. I will just let you official only on this building, okay?” He glared at us.

 

“Yes, we get it. Thank you, Mr. Lee. I never expected this kind of you.” I said.

 

“Yes, me too. It’s a big relieve after knowing that you accept us as a couple.”

 

Yes, it's true. It's like a miracle to heard him said those words. I mean he is so tough when it's about the love scandal. He always protects his idols from the this company no matter what the reason is. But to let him saying those words, it's really a bless. 

 

“Don’t need to say thank you to me! Just be careful with your relationship. And promise me that this thing won’t happen again?”

“As a gentleman, I promise to you that it won’t happen again in the future.” 

“Good to know it.”

“Now, both of you can leave this room.”