Sorry polar bear

You Think I don't know??

It is 1.44 a.m and i'm stil stuck at this office. What a kind of jerk my boss are. !! He really pisses me off. If i have new work, do you think i will stay in this company. But this company is the best when it comes to wages. Why must i leave but he is so annoying.. Arghh... i must finish it as soon as possible. I know i'm not the only one in this company at this hour. Seunghyun always make us working extra time but he really give great pleasure for our hardwork. But what about me??? I'm just no one but he keep throw tantrum to me.Aisshh...I need to do it as fast as i can...

Tomorrow

"This is the report that you want Mr choi." I try to smile but it would not help because i'm so crazily need a sleep right now.

"Leave it here polar bear...wow!! your eyes look amazing. hahahaha" Seunghyun cant hold his laughter from seeing love eyes like that. She is so pity. He does not mind about the work actually. What he had done yesterday only to get her attention but she had taken seriously. Her work actually already okay but i miss her. After 2 weeks in Canada, only yesterday i can saw her face. To keep her stay at work only by making her re do her job. He fell guilty for his selfishness.

"May i leave now?" Love ask while she wonder whats wrong with her boss today looking weird that he wear pink t-shirt inside a blue coat. In other case she does not want to care what her boss say. Polar bear or whatever, i don't care. I need sleep

"You can back home right now, i give you half day leave"  Seunghyun straightened her face when he said that. Deep inside his heart, God knows how he love this girl.

"Really? thank you Mr choi" wow what a great day. I can back home and sleep. What a relieve.

At the bus stop

Where the hell is the taxi. I've been waiting here for 30 minute, not even one taxi had passed by.

"Hey polar bear, i give you half day leave, what are you doing here? Craving for job? I have vacancies for you, be a bodyguard. I see you are suitable with that." Seunghyun smile as she saw Love.

" There is no taxi boss, can you just leave" Love said while glare to her boss. I hate him.

"What??? This is my building, i can do whatever i want, infact, you are my employee" Seunghyun said while putting his shade. He wants to look good infront this lady.

" You are my boss only when i work, out of that, you are no one" Love say with confident. In a second she thought, hell...what i've said. I must be crazy. He is my boss. What if he fired me.

Seunghyun smile with her explanation. She got an attitude. I love her. " Come inside you polar bear, i'll send you home"

Love follow his instruction. For at least she can apologies for her mistake.

"Where is your house?" Seunghyun smile when she jumped to his bentley. He drive and both of them keep silent.

Not after 5 minute in Seunghyun car, Love sleep and she was not aware what will happen next.