Final

Friends forever

Dae's POV

 

"Hyung! Wake up! We already arrived." So shakes my shoulder to wake me up. "Ah.. it's finally our debut day"

Yeah.. We're Tasty 2wins. We're the new duo from Woolim Ent. I'm already waiting for this time for so long, years after years. We were a JYP USA trainee before. 4 years since me and my twin So left the company. 4 years since i last met her...

"Hyung, do you think we'll rock the stage?" Never i saw my bro looks this excited.

"Of course. Don't you think we're HOT? Hahaha... I know we'll be fine."

"Ya..ya.. Btw, did you see Twitter? Infinite's members and my old buddy Gina wrote support messages for us. That's cool!"

"Really? I haven't seen it. They're too good to us"

"Well, there's still someone. If i tell you, you'll freaking out bro."

"Who?"

"Guess... It's Min Young, our lil sister Min"

"You mean...."

"Yup... My ex sis in law. Kkkk.... Just thinking she'll probably still thinking of us. Miss her!"

"Is it really her... Are you serious? But... how?" I can't be her. 

"Ck... i knew her twitter. And i'm so serious. Wonder if i can see her soon."

"But So... How can she... after she dissapeared from Us. I mean.. She never contacted us, even once. I..."

"Actually, she did contact me. But, she told me i couldn't tell you" I never know this.

"Wae, So? Why don't you tell me before? You know how freaked out i was." 

"Sorry hyung. At that time she made me promise i won't tell anyone. I'm so sorry hyung." 

"Ahhh... it's okay. Just let it go." Never i felt so hurt like this, more than the time she left me.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Because of the financial problem, we should eliminate some of you. Others will also going back to Korea for having the training. I'm so sorry for wasting your time. I  really apologize." I can't believe what Jin Young PD-nim said before. That's mean we're fired! How could this happen?

"I'll talk to all off you personally. Minyoung-ah.. can you please come to my room?" said PD-nim. Just hope me and my bro won't be fired. After a while, i see Min comes out from the door. Something must be wrong, because right after she steps outside, she falls on her knees and crying.

"What's wrong Min, are you okay?" I take her to the nearest chair and wipe her sweat.

"I... I can't debut anymore, oppa. I have to go back to Korea. After all this time i spend training and practising, i can't debut. Wae oppa... wae?" But, how come? Min is our best trainee!

"Shhh... don't think of it first, arasso?" I pat her cheek, trying to make her normal. Although i'm nervous too, but she's still my girlfriend. I should cheer for her.

"Daeryoung, Soryoung.. come to my room" It's time for us.

"Min, wait here for a second,okay? Oppa will be right back." I don't know whether i should feel happy or sad, because me and by brother get to stay in US as part of the dancers. A part of me are happy that we still can train here, but how about Min? How should i tell her?

"Min, me and hyung get to stay here. Thanks God!" So! Does that pabo know the situation right now? Gosh, my dummy brother.

"Well, that's great oppa. Congrats to you both. Now, if you excuse me..." Min runs while crying. 

"Pabo!" I chase her. 

"Min... I'm sorry." I hug her. 

"It's okay oppa. I'm happy for both of you. You're gonna be great."

"But, how about you Min? What'll you do now?"

"I'm not sure. I'm tired oppa. Can i rest now?"

"Fine... Don't think about it. We'll find the better solution, arasso."

"Neh oppa..." And then she leaves. That was the last time i saw her, because the next day she was nowhere to find. She left me, without even a note...

 
 

*Back to reality*

 

"Yah hyung... stop daydreaming." I feel someone kicking my feet. Ahh... this pabo. "See whose coming bringing cake for us."

"Annyeong haseyo Dae oppa, So oppa. It's been a while." Min! 

"Annyeong haseyo oppa, I miss you" Jia says while hugging So. 

"Annyeong Min, Jia. How's you guys doing? Miss A, huh?" said So

"Kkk... Bogosip-eul So oppa." Jia say while clinging to So's shoulder. "Min-i, why you're so silent? Don't you say you miss Dae oppa so much, that you can't sleep last night?"

"Ahhh... unnie.. don't say like that." I see her face blushes.

"Is that right Minyoung-ah? Because hyung also can't sleep last night. Kkk..."

"How are you oppa? You grew taller." Min clenchs her finger. She's nervous.

"I'm doing fine Min. How are you? How's Halmeoni?"

"She's fine. Oppa... I'm sorry"

"It's already in the past. Don't worry anymore, arasso! You're silly girl" I pat her cheek.

"Is there something i need to know?" Jia whispers at So.

"I'll tell you later. Ehh.. Anneyong haseyo" So bows at the camera PD-nim.

"Annyeong haseyo."

"We're here to shoot some opening for you guys. Do you have some time?"

"Neh, PD-nim."

"We won't disturbing. We're leaving now." Min grabs Jia's hand and try to leave.

"No, it's okay Min-ssi. How about if you guys also shoot some encouragement for this guys?"

"Is it okay, PD-nim?"

"Of course. I'll be a good opening. Now, are you guys ready?"

"Neh!"

"Now, 3..2..1.. rolling... action!"

"Get ready for Tasty's debut....Woohooo...."

"And cut. Now, let's take some pictures of you." Jia stand between Min and me.

"It's done. You're working hard"

"You're working hard." We bows to the camera PD-nim.

"So, i think it's better to leave you now guys. You need to prepare, right?"

I grab Min's hand and she seems shock. "What's wrong oppa?"

"We... we're still friends right?"

"Of course oppa." She smiles. So beautiful.

"But, am i... we're... still a couple?"

"I'm sorry oppa... I have to go" Min releashes my grip and leave.

"But, you're still my friend oppa... We're always..." 

Then she leaves after giving me her sweetest smile ever. Eventhough i lose my girlfriend, i still have my friend. We're friend forever, right?