11~ Hanie

The Girl Who Made Herself A Cinderella

 

 

 

Will you guys sit there and watch me the whole day, like till morning? Chung Hee asked as she was annoyed by the 7 boys that were sitting on a table, at the corner. It has been months since that accident. Hyomin and your stepmom started doing the work at home. Even Dongwoo was now tidying his room. He even started working part-time in a small cafe, thanks to his looks. I actually don't care. I won't need to earn extra money for him and since the cold days were coming to an end the fish market where my stepmom worked had more fishes to sell. Hyomin was the same but  even doing a little work at home was something a big of a step for her. I feel lie they are preparing themselves for me leave. And I was happy that the feeling of tha little bit of guilt of leaving them like that was not flied away. I can fully be at ease now. And I was deffinite that I was going to leave them. 

 

The school was coming to an end. The seniour year of mine was going to end succesfully. I was sure to get a scholorship in a good university with my grades and social activities. Yeah my life is much more easier I guess. Or I thought.

 

Well, not with these guys sitting there and stalking me. I thought they all hated me but somehow they came to like me. And I can see that interest especially in Myungsoo's eyes. And I was uncorfortable with that. Totally. I mean I have big plans in life and I don't want any burden like...love.

 

And the problem with Phantom was still bothering me. Since I learnt about Hanhae. I was worried about him. We used to be extremely close even though I was in love with Sanchez but I saw us as siblings. And I wanted to be sure that he was safe. So I started searching for him. I found a very cheap detective because Hanhae was not someone wanted, in hiding, a ciriminal nor a celebrity. It wouldn't be that hard to find him. And ıt wasn't. The detective was able to find him in 4 days. He gave me all thephotos of him and what kind of life he is going through, and what happened to him. Everything.

 

And that was why I was hesitating on visiting him. He had a perfect life. He wasn't aware of his painfull past. He had a girlfriend, a stable job, friends and all. I didn't want to take tose away from him. I was scared that I would poison their relationship, and bring him painfull memories. That's why I have been hiding from him for the past weeks since I found about him. I have been visiting him without him knowing. You can even call this stalking but I didn't care. I could still out beautiful and happy memories with him.

 

 

As I wasn't aware of what I was doing right now. I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I lifted my head there I saw a smiling Kahi.

 

"Stop it. I am losing money because of you right now." She said and  couldn't follow what she said. But that was till I saw the broken pieceses of blasses in the sink.

 

"Oh My God.! I am sorry Kahi. Aish! I can't believe that I was spacing out." I was cursing at myself and my senses were totally out of my body. "Let me clean this ." I said but stopped as I saw her hand stopping me. I looked at her, confused. "What?"

 

"Look here lady. You have been braking everything in here from glasses to my precios chairs and vases. And even the door. It is obvious tat you are thinking something very, and I mean it VERY hard. So now..." She dragged me to the door, pulling my hand. "I won't let you in here till you do what you need to do.now. Shoo!" She said.

 

My eyes and mouth was wide apart. How can she do this? Yeah I was disturbed big time but I still had a job here. I was going to protest but she opened the door again. And I was  just going to walk in casually, like she was in fault which she did. She just threw me a black midium size bag and closed the door again. " And I will fire you if you take too much time sweety." She said behind the door.

 

"WHAT!?"  I yelled in disblieve.

 

Yeah. Guess what! I actually listened Kahi now I was walking with heavy steps to Hanhae's office. It has been only 3 minutes since I got out of the bus and started walking. But I was sweating like I ran a marathon. I could feel the heat on my cheecks. This feeling was unbeareable. I had never been this nervous since the day I killed my dad.

 

Now, it has been 30 minutes since I have been waiting on the street which was in fron of his office. I just couldn't find the courage and strength to step forward. I could just introduce myself as a good friend of the past and that would be it. I wouldn't tell him anything more. It was hard waiting like this so I saw a cafe across the street and  made my steps to be stopped by a hand, and being pulled hardly from my wrist.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He said with harsh and cold voice.

 

"I-"

 

"You what? Are you going to make things hard for him again?" He said this time she was fully aware of his anger. She had nothing to say to him. She was already out of her mind coming to here. "Go away before he comes out!" H e yelled at me and pushed me hardly and waiting for me to walk away.

 

"Please Kiggen. Let me-"

 

"No. I should have killed you there. !" He said as I saw him walking towards me. He stopped right infront of me and holded by my hair. ". OFF." He said with a serious tone.

 

"Kiggen. Where were you?" Hanhae came out of the tall building and saw his friend holding on to a woman." Eh! Your girlfriend. Man, you could have told me, you know?" Hanhae said with his cute and jokingly voice.

 

I was almost going to cry till I heard Kiggen telling me to shut up. He told me to walk away like nothing happened. But I couldn't do it. Hanhae was right infront of me. This was the day I was longing for a long time.I cleared my throat and lightly pushed Kiggen away from me to fully face Hanhae.

 

He was looking at me, smiling. Like he could see nothing painfull from me. 

 

"Hi Hanie. Don't tell me you forgot about me." I said and faked a pout. I could see his confused face. And I didn't know what to do.

 

"Oh. You know me? I am sorry I can't remember you." He said and looked at Kiggen.

 

Kiggen was smiling at Hanhae telling it was alright but I could hear the dangerous tone in his voice.

 

"It's alright. It has been so long since I saw you. I never expected you too remember me since I am much more pretty and much more of a woman now." I said smiling.

 

"Oh I see. Then I understand why I couldn't remember you. Look I had a little accident and I forgot something but it great that a friend was able to remember me." He said. And I could feel my eyes starting to get teary since it was kind of blurry.

 

"Hey are you ok?" Hanhae came, worried.

 

"I , am. It's just that I am so touched. I feel happy to e able to see my old friend." I siad. I was not lying.

 

"Hehe. Alright. We were just going to have lunch. Would you like to join? And it is if that you are not busy?" He asked, smiling kindly.

 

"Yeah. Ofcourse. I would love that." I said.

 

And I was soooo wrong. Kiggen was sitting next to me while Hanhae was right in front of me. I didn't know why Kiggen was sitting there. Oh my. What have I gotten myself into. I cursed as I put a kind smile on my face when the lunch came.

 

This will be a long and a very awkward and unconfortable one.

 

 

 

 

 


Like the chapter? I am soo happy that I was able to update after a long hiatus.

I will try to update as much as I can. And I am happy that you guys were kind and patient enought not to unsubcribe. I love you guys and thank you for the support. Please comment a lot and give me oppinions.