10~ αɴ αмαzιɴɢ ѕтory.

The Girl Who Made Herself A Cinderella

 

 

"Don't think that this is all. The story of her didn't begin with me meeting her. I didn't learn about her past untill a few months ago. I was also suprised."

"Even I don't know much about her past." Sungyu hyung said.

"Now shall I continue." Kahi noona said and took a breath again and continued.

Shim Chang Hee. What exactly happened to you?

 

 


 

 

Afew monthd ago, a costumer took a gun and pointed it at her. After I heard about it form the workers a hurried to her and the gun was pointed at her forehead. I was going to stop the man and save Chung Hee. But it didnt go as planned.Chang Hee walked closer to the man and...

 

FLASHBACK

...and placed it on her heart.

 

"If you are going to kill me do it right." She said.

 

"Chang Hee-ah. What are you doing? I will help y-" I was cut by her.

 

"Unni. Don't move." She looked at the man again. "Do it. Kill me. Thats why you have pointed against me, right?" She looked at the man with most sarrowfull eyes I have ever seen.

 

"Ch-chang Hee-ah!"I called her name. Over and over again. Bur she didn't hear me. She didn't look at me. Like..That night she amde it her fate to..die.

 

"Mwo ya? Do you really want to die? Good." The man said. But his hand was trembling. His eyes were almosy going to pop out of their places. His sweat was pouring down his head. 

 

"If I say yes...Do you have what it takes to kill?Do you think it is that easy to kill? That hand. That hand will carry the weight of a human's death. Can you actually carry that heavy weight for the rest of your life? If not..will you regret? or be happy?" 

 

I was listening to her words. But it didn't make sense however much I repeated them in my head. What did he meant by all this? It was like she was teaching him how to kill. Like she knew how to kill. Like she killed someone before. Like she wanted him to kill her.

 

I signalled my men to get moving. They nodded and took their places. They surrounded around the man.

 

"Enough!" I shouted.

 

"Yah! Chang Hee. Who do you think you are to make a scene in my club?" I smirked and looked at the man. "You! You are not only going to be in our blacklist but also the polices' black list too. Get him!" I ordered and my men took him in a flash and took him out of the club.

 

"Chang Hee. To my office. Now!" I told her and walked to my office an sat in my chair.

 

After a few seconds she followed and stood in front of me.

 

"Sit!"I said.

 

"Ani! It's ok. Tell me what you want, and I will return to work." She said.

 

"Sit! And I won't repeat it this time." I ordered this time.

 

She sat and looked at me.

 

"I know. I am sorry. I just lost my mind there." She started.

 

"Since you know your fault. Can you tell me what happened in there?"I asked.

 

"That man...He was swindled by my father a long time ago. When he came he knew I was that person's doughter and wanted to kill me for what happened to his family. Seems like his doughter is taken as a hostage by a mafia and his wife was murdered. He wanted revenge."

 

"So..you offered him your life?"

 

"Ani." Seh chuckled.

 

"Are you laughing in this situation? I was worried to death there!" I raised my voice.

 

"Mian.." She said, simply.

 

"So, What are you going to do about him?"

 

"I stopped your man and freed him."

 

"Mwo?"

 

"Don't worry. I will help him thats why."

 

"Help him with what? Are you going to save his doughter and get revenge from that mafia?"

 

"Yes"

 

"M-Mwo! YAH! Do you want to die?!" I was shocked at her answer. " Andwea! I won't let you. "

 

"Mian Unni. I have to. This is th least I can do to get rid of my father's sins."

 

"Let your father do so."

 

"He is dead....I killed him."

 

"Mwo? So there..thasts why...you..and..and.."

 

"I am sorry I couldn't tell you till now, Unnie. I was scaried that you would distance yourself from me."

 

"Ani. I would never, even if you killed everyone in here."

 

"Unnie. Gomawa. Jincha."

 

"Can..you please-"

 

"I can. But can I do it at your home? I have to go to work."

 

"Arasso."

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Then she went back and I left the club to go to home. After about 3 hours she came to my house and told me everything. Really. An amazing story."