Corn Kiss

FLY [Drabble Fics ]

 

In the ordinary house, its feel warm. There are laugh, smile, love, and make people be envy because them. You can see them in this ordinary house.

"how was my food?"

 

someone said, the name is Jinyoung. His face is smiling with cuteness, it makes you fly away from the land. His sparlkling eyes, want to see you more. In to your deep heart. 
 
"sure! it's so yummy!"
 
You answered with your thumb's up. your mout and clean the soup scattered on your mouth. Corn soup, made by Jinyoung felt so yummy in your mouth, you want again, and again. But, he unusual stares at you. Suddenly, you are nervous. You stop your activities for eat the soup again.
 
"Why? Something wrong?"
 
You asked so confused. Silent with the spoon covers your mouth. Squint your eyes and rise your eyebrow. You saw his evil smile, you still don't understand. what is that smile? 
 
Jinyoung took your spoon and put it on the table. You are still freeze in that position.
 
"You don't have to be nervous."
 
He said, and suddenly  he touched your chin softly. His hand cleaned the soup on the edge of  your mouth. His eyes look ate you sharply. 
 
"Could i taste my corn soup?"
 
After a second, He tasted the corn soup softly on your lips. Your hands wanted to avoid him, but you couldn't. You just let him for clean up your mouth.
 
"Sweet,"
 
Jinyoung giggles and relax. Why he did like that? Now, you are embarrassing. 
 
 
note: kkk, how was my first drabble story? >< sorry for the typos!