Chapter 1

The Real Me

The Dove

Standing in front of Seul Arts High, Suhae sighs.

Great, something's probably gonna fly at me when I walk through those gates. she thought to herself.

And of course she was right. The moment she walked through the gate, a gigantic pail of water greeted her, soaking her from head to toe. Laughter sprung from all students standing in the courtyard.

Suhae saw NU'EST look away and Infinite and Teen Top walk away laughing with fangirls trailing behind them.

Lowering her head, Suhae quickly ran to her locker that was covered with grafitti, dried gum, and insults. Students walked by and snickered at her dripping hair and soaked uniform. Suhae sighed again.

 

---after lunch---

 

Suhae's favorite class was next, compsition class. Although the teacher, Mrs. Park, was the most strict of all the teachers in the school, Suhae found solace through writing melodies and lyrics in this class.

"Class!" at the sound of Mrs. Park's voice, all the students straightened up.

"As you know, finals are coming up next week and seniors must pass this class in order to graduate." Mrs. Park looked around and the students fidgeted in their seats.

"For this class, you will spend the rest of this week composing a song about your four years here at Seul Arts or how you've changed in these past 4 years. On the day of this class' final, you will present it to the entire school in the auditorium!" Mrs. Park concluded. Groans instantly filled the air.

Mrs. Park ignored them and instructed the cass to start on their composition.

My four years here? Well, I can sum it up in one word: hell. Suhae shook her head. That won't work... hmm... then how have I changed in these past 4 years... wait... I didn't change at all. T.T

Suhae hopelessly looked out the window.

Composition was her favorite class, but composing a song with those themes was quite a challenge. Her high school life wasn't normal. Others partied on the weekends while she studied in her lonely home. Others laugh at Suhae being bullied while she's hides in the bathroom from fear. Others feel love, comfort, and belonging, she doesn't.

Suddenly, she saw a beautiful white dove land on the branch next to the window. She gaped at the bird, awed by it's beauty. It's feathers, so white like fresh snow on a cold winter morning. It's eyes, so round and perfect like two jewels staring at you.

Umma?

The dove stared at her as if it were sending her a message from her mother in heaven.

After a few minutes, the dove flew off and Suhae snaped out of her trance. She felt calm and comforted. It felt as though the dove gave her inspiration and hope.

Excited, she started writing. She knew exactly what her song is going to be about.

 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

 

How was the first chappie? Sorry it's so short.... >.< I know there are a few grammar errors in there.. mianhae. T.T PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!!!!!

Oh! and blue italics mean thoughts~