Hugs and Daydreams

Hugs

Hugs  'Dukkbokkgi~'

"Yah yah let go ! I'm not a rice cake !" Sohee said as she pushed me away. That is she TRIED to push me away.

"You're so squishy~" I squealed as I squashed her. "Like my own personal plushie." I squeezed her again as she looked at me emotionless. "Aigoo~" I pinched her cheeks. Her cheeks were just too cute to be left alone-giant squishy chipmunk cheeks. 

"Aish my cheeks are gonna be all saggy later when I'm older. Watch them droop down to here and it'll all be your fault !" She gestured angrily.

  "Let's go to class~" I pulled her along. We walked across the church to the portables just outside the church. 

"BYEEEEEEEE~~~~" She waved to me as she entered the junior high classroom. I laughed and waved back, opening the door to the high school room and taking a seat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm blah blah I still needa watch Bridal Mask... WITH JOOWON<3 .... ugh I'm hungry... I tapped my foot as I drifted off into my own world as the instructor began his lesson.  I wonder what his hugs are like? I squealed to myself, imagining being held in his arms. I bet he's really warm... I closed my eyes, imagining his scent, my face buried in his chest, the soft fabric of his shirt comforting against my cheek.  Since he was so tall my head barely grazed his shoulder. I snuggled deeper into his strong arms,  feeling them wrap tighter around me. I smiled contentedly, reveling in the warm sense of security he gave me, my heart beating fast at our closeness. I felt like my heart was going to explode just being with him, this man who'd broken into my heart, armed with nothing more than a smile. 

"~~~~~-ah !" I snapped out of my daydream as my friend called me. I blushed, remembering my daydream. Ah I'm such a freak dreaming about that. Aigoo aigoo ~~~~ still thinking about him? You haven't seen him for two months now and he probably doesn't even remember you. After all you've never talked to him. Whatever, if we're meant to be we'll see each other again.  I sighed as I thought of how long it might be till I saw him again-if ever. It didn't hurt to daydream right? So daydream I would do-till I saw him or got over him, though I was sure I'd continue my fantasizing long after we met again.  "Hugs..."