Ch. 001

Regret & Revenge

I was studying when I heard a loud crash from downstairs. I put down my pencil and crept down the stairs. The lights were all off in the kitchen sink. It sounded like the person was throwing up. Then a groan came from the figure. What. Why did it sound like. . .

" O-oppa?" He turned around and had an evil smirk on his face. "Ya . . .come here yeobo." 

"Kai are you drunk?" I've seen him drink a few times but he never drank too much that he could vomit. He got closer that I could see his red eyes. We were face-to-face now. " Hey...let's...let's go upstairs," he said.

" Aniyo Kai, you should lay down and rest. I can give you some medicine pills and ---" he cut me off and slapped me. I was on the verge of tears. Kai wasn't acting like himself. He would never hurt me or hit me. 

"You..talk too much.. So annoying!" he was about to stumble backwards but I caught him.

"What are you talking about Kai?" He rolled his eyes. " You. Are so annoying, ugly, and boring!!!"

I froze. No. No. No. Why is he calling me those names? I managed to say, " But, but you still love me right?" 

"HELL NO!" I slowly felt tears trickling down my cheek. " Kai..I know you don't mean that." I tried holding his hand but he smacked it away. " No I don't! If I did would I've slept with another girl?!"  . . . I was starting to tremble uncontrollably. More tears appeared. " Oppa...you're lying. How could you do that when we've been going out for almost a year? " I tried to mantain to my shaky voice. 

He scoffed. " I'm lying, yeah, my ! I DON'T love you and I will NEVER marry you!" 

Now I was crying for real. And then just like that I ran out of the kitchen to the door and outside. I ran for my life, crying hard. As I ran I said under my breath, Kai you are going to rregret breaking my heart. You have never made me cry but now you did. I will get you back if it's the last thing I do.