Don't do that in here...¬.¬

Is that...MINE?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

-----D85K-----

Jaejoong stretched and let the morning light enter his beautiful, big eyes.It was one of his favourite mornings of the week. Saturday mornings. His mind was bursting with full ideas of how he can spend his Saturday with no regrets. He decided to take a shower before anything else.

He spent about 25 minutes in the shower and then walked to his wardrobe for some clothes. He realized that, every day, the number of his underwear would lessen. He was getting a little creeped out by this. He was getting concerned about it but didn't want to tell any of the other members because, obviously, they'd make it into a ridiculous and hilarious joke until he dies, so no thanks.

After a hard 10 minutes of searching for an underwear, he found one and continued to clothe himself fully. After that, he styled his hair and then walked to the kitchen for some breakfast. The house was awfully quiet as he ate his meal. Once he had finished Jaejoong walked to the living room to investigate for signs of life.

Luckily, he found Yunho with his back turned and was currently on his computer. Jaejoong sighed a quiet sigh of relief but made sure that Yunho didn't know he was there; he didn't want to disturb him. He slowly crept and peeked out over Yunho's shoulder to see what he was looking at.

He was looking at some pictures of their recent photoshoot. Jaejoong smiled at the memories. It was held in the beach and the day was just gorgeous and no one else was around apart from them and the crew. The first shoot was by the shore. They were just supposed to sit there and emote. The second was at a luxurious hut. They wore cute, summer outfits with teddy bears and whatnot. The third and last one was, you guessed it,  in the water.

So that part had to have some ual feel to it; and the boys didn't fail, especially Jaejoong. That's when the blond saw that Yunho was only looking at his pictures in the water. The observer felt a little uncomfortable but kept quiet. He observed Yunho by the back. He had his left elbow on the computer desk with a relaxed, closed fist and his chin resting on it. While his right hand was on the mouse, scrolling down once in a while.

Jaejoong was going to announce his presence when something weird happened. Yunho stopped at a one picture of Jaejoong where he was lying on the water, the camera hovering above him. He had his mouth slightly open and eyes slightly squinted. His shirt was loose, wet and wasn's doing much good in covering his torso. Both his arms were above his head and the picture just looked astounding.

That wasn't the thing that stopped Jaejoong in his tracks. It was the fact that, when Yunho stopped scrolling to look at the picture, his right hand left the mouse and slowly moved down between his legs. Jaejoong could've sworn he heard the other moan and heard something . What was happening?

He heard the most delicate whisper fron Yunho saying, "Jae..."

Hang on one MINUTE?! Is this guy about to e while looking at HIS photo??! Jaejoong let out an unaudible gasp but kept thinking he was just seeing things. Finally, he cleared his t

Please log in to read the full chapter