Chapter 1: Now you get to watch her leave out the window. Guess that's why they call it window pane.

When thE Swimmer Saves cansire patiecne

NARRATOR AT TAEHAWN Pov:

 

Taehwan got out of the pool because it was very cold and he just finished exercising in the pool by swimming. The pool he was inside of was very clear - like water in ur water bottle kind of clear it was really nice. He was wearing his his ugly speedos today unforutantely because he ran out of the oens he usually wear - like the pink one he had with flowers, and the blue ones with flowers - he treasured them for a special reason... but they were in the wash today and he were upset but he had to train for the olympics in africa thats why he was swim in cold water. 

He got up and he had to get ready to leave for his appointment with "save a kid wish" foundation where they saved cancer people from misery by giving them thei rhappy wish. He did this always but he was unhappy this time because he didnt know why.

"THAI HWANG HYUNG" his coach called.

"Nae? Waeyo?" Taehwan replied.

"Do wat u have to do u have hyung ssi nim... i am very proud"

"Arraseo. Gwenchana, chincha chinchilla".

Park was very upset but he had to do what he had to because he was famous the people were around him. EVeryoen were very excite to finally see him not do Jamja jUice ads. A reporternim came close to him and posed.

Photobucket

 

He walk toward sat at the bench that was inside the poolhouse, putting his legs togetether in looking out side of window, and he was very sad.

 

NARRATOR NOW AT GAB POV:

 

Gabbriele looked outside of her window. She tried to touch her legs btu thne they were numb because she cant walk. She laughed it off though beacuse she was actually abel to kinda move them but she stilllaughed.

Witht he towel on he rlap Gab put her head on it and then she sighed tryign to listen to her heartbeat

"The canser is going to get even mroe bad" she whipesred  ever so softly to her thighs that werwe covered by a tetris-y blue black red pattern to them . she cry begon to sob.

"Im cry" she cry. She uro mahnee. 

Gab was sitting on her wheelchair infront of her window pane inside of her house. And with that she saw a car drive up that had a fish tank at the back o it she thought she saw a mermaid.

She look outside and she try to adjust her cap that was givine her the emotheroerpy to her blood cell to make her better. But it only hurt her so muc hmore.

She grabbed the cap off her head wells he tried but the circulation of her blood ws conencted to it so i she do it then her hairw ould fall out an dshe would jugo. She becan to cbecome cry again and then she wheeled herself toward the front door so she can open door for the fishtaknk tath was now in frotn of her.