Sad Night

Drabble Collection

Hyukjae was lying on the sand, watching the stars of the beautiful starry night, thinking about him. Him, who was his boyfriend for four long and sweet years. He smiled bitterly when he remembered the first time he kissed him. It was at the same place that he was right now, under the same sky. This night with him was so romantic.

 

A tear fell on his cheek. He felt something warm against it. He turned his head to see who was beside him but nobody was here. He was alone. Alone like the past two years. But he was just alone physically because he knew his love was here with him even if he couldn't see him. He knew he was always by his side when Hyukjae was sad, when he was happy, when he was tired of everything. He knew it because he promised him. He promised that he will always be by his side.

 

Hyukjae sighed. Tonight, it was a sad night. He was in bad mood because he remembered how much he missed him. How much he missed his kisses, his hugs, his voice... Today, he thought of joining him. But he couldn't do that because he promised him to have an happy life without him. But, for Hyukjae, it was impossible to have an happy life if he couldn't be in his embrace for hours like he used to do.

 

Hyukjae closed his eyes, letting all his tears fall. He couldn't take it anymore. It was so much pressure. It was hurting him so much.

 

“I love you so much. I miss you” he said. He felt a breeze and he knew it was his answer. He opened his eyes and sat up on the sand. He looked around.

 

“I promised you. I'll keep my promise. For you.” He smiled before getting up on his feet and leaving the beach. For him, he'll stay alive. But he'll love him for the rest of his life even if he is in heaven right now. Yes, he loved Cho Kyuhyun and only him.

 

____________

A/N: what do you think about it? I'm so nervous because there is so much good author here T^T

I'll post some other drabble later ~ :)