Meeting Him

Troubled Love

Minhee's POV

     It was just a regular saturday morning. It was also the day that SHINee would arrive at the airport in California. Hi! I'm Lee Minhee. Just an average 17 year old girl? I guess so. But I tend to get chased by giant angry men holding giant sticks and trying to beat me up. Well let's just say I'm very clumsy. Ok so because of my clumsiness I tend to get in trouble at school. I never mean to do any damage. Honestly! But since the things I accidentally bumped into were expensive, I had to pay for them. But I had to go to loansharks to borrow money. It's true that my unnies own a shop but it's a simple clothing store and we were having a bit of financial problems so we had to go to loansharks. I did feel like a burden to my unnies because I always had trouble for them. I also wasn't allowed to get a job. All I could do is just work a bit at my sisters' shop. Yes, it was summer so less trouble in school. It's not that i didn't like school, it's just that i always feel like a bother but to be honest, I was one of the best students in school. Well okay I'm off topic.

    Ok back to SHINee. They would be arriving today in the afternoon with the SM Family to perform in LA. I really love SHINee but I'm not one of those crazy fangirls that scream a lot and just go nuts. I kept on thinking if I should go or not. But I always had thoughts that came back to my financial problems. My unnies were already at work so I was home alone. I really wanted to go but I was afraid of being chased. I finally settled down my thoughts and i started to think positive. I got ready and changed out of my pajamas. I then took a walk to the airport.

   The airport wasn't very far from my apartmant building and I'd usually just be walking anyway. I continued walking and I got slightly bored so I was taking out my Ipod's earphones to listen to music. While I was walking past a cafe, I accidentally bumped into someone. I almost fell but regained my balance. I then bowed a lot of times " Oops, I'm really sorry. Sorry!" I apologized. I looked up to see a very big man. Uh oh. I recognized him. It was one of the loansharks. He also recognized me too. I smiled awkwardly in fear. He gave an evil grin and ordered his goons, " GET HER!!!!!" Well this isn't good. I immediately started running to the direction of the airpory without thinking. I heard giant fangirl screams on the way. But that didn't distract me from being being chased at all. A realization then came to my mind, SHINee had arrived. The excitement hit me for a while but I came back to reality after a while to realize what I was doing. Running!

    I was a pretty fast runner so I was way ahead of the loansharks but that didn't stop me from running. As soon as I could remember I was already at the exit of the airport. While looking back at the running loansharks I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone. And I was very embarrassed of what I did to that person because... I accidentally kissed their cheek. I looked up and realized who it was. It was Lee Taemin of SHINee. Aigoo what did I just do??? But I couldn't think of it now. I covered my mouth with my right hand( I tend to do that when I'm shocked or nervous). My eyes widened and my cheeks turned red. Taemin' reaction was no different from mine. The rest of SHINee and security were also surprised too. Some fan girls gave me death glares but I was relieved that they didn't realize I kissed Taemin. Or else I would've been stomped on like angry elephants. There was also no papparazzi so that was good. I did all my thoughts very quickly. "Mianhae Mianhae" I quickly bowed and apologized. As I turned back, I saw the loansharks getting closer.Ottoke??? I immediately ran after apologizing. SHINee who were still in shock went inside the van. Their van was driving in the same direction I was running. But I didn't pay much attention. All I wanted was to get out of this mess!!