wakey wakey

Light's On You

"Wake up Demi..."

"Wakey wakey..."

"Wake up Demi!"

OW! WHAT THE HELL?! What's this pillow doing on my face? Wait a second... I forget.... Yu Jin's waking everybody up. "Now you woke up?" Yu Jin says. "Good morning to you too, Unnie" I respectfully say.

That was Yu Jin, the leader of our group.

Oh gosh, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Demi Cho Min Joo. But everybody calls me Demi. I hate that name.... Min Joo.  We just debuted in a six membered group called GREAT (Girls Rising from the EAsT), also known as GR2T (Girls Rising 2 the Top) under Cube Entertainment. Unlike the other 5 girls in the group, I'm from California, USA. I'm 75% korean and 25% white. I am the second youngest out of the girls, born August 24th, 1991. In GREAT, i am the main dance and vocalist and sub rapper.

     - 1 hour later- 

"Good morning girls." I greet all the girls. "Good morning Demi" Su min (the lead dancer) greets me. "Any sweet dreams?" "Well" I reply "There were -"  

"Oh my god! Oh my god! This is the best treat ever!" 

Oh dear.... Min hee (lead vocal)..... what is she screaming about?

"What is it?" Ga Yun (lead rapper) asks. I was just about to ask the same question. I don't see why Min hee is screaming about. The only Min hee screams is when she's scared or a very pleasant surprise occured. Trust me, I know. Min hee and I went to school together and trained together. We know each other very well.  

"Ara, you tell." "No you tell, Min hee!"

"What is it?!" I ask. 

Ara (our maknae) says "After our performance...." "We are going to meet somebody! But it's a surprise!" Min hee finishes.

That's it? We don't even know who we're meeting and you're screaming like if Rain was outside? Amazing.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for chapter 1 after figuring out how to introduce the girls. Introducing BEAST in chapter 2. Sorry if it ! First fanfiction...