Final

Kiss

 

Kyuhyun was sitting lazy on the couch, changing the channels with the television control, he stop suddenly at some random channel and later to another, widening his eyes at the information that was give given by the news-man.

He stood and walked to some room, opening the door without knock, no mattering of the other was on good or bad mood.

"Did you know that kissing we can lose calories?" said Kyuhyun getting near to his lovely hyung that tilted his head confused, forgetting the fact that the maknae had enter to his room without manners.

"How many?" he asked expecting the answer and Kyuhyun smirked.

"Well... the news said around two or five for minute, but we can try to lose more" and Hyukjae nodded thoughtfully, grabbing his chin, so when he lifted his head, Kyuhyun was an inch from him, and then… Hyukjae blinked and smile, oblivious at the face ahead of him.

"I guess I will ask my girlfriend to give me some kiss" and then Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't have a girlfriend" and the eldest grinned.

"But I can get one" and Kyuhyun smirked, lessening the space between them.

"No, but you can get a boyfriend" and his hyung widened his eyes and blushed.

"How..." Hyukjae didn’t finish his question when he felt some lips on his own.

Mmm... maybe this wasn't bad, and he can lose the weight gained by the strawberry ice cream for morning.

But then some question popped on his mind and still with his lips slight touching Kyuhyun’s, he asked muttering.

 “Kyuhyun-ah, how many minutes we need to press our lips against each other?” and the named separated a little confuse and shrugged his shoulders, after that Hyukjae stood.

“I guess this will not work, I feel like no weight was lose” and Kyuhyun nodded a bit, thinking.

But remember if the kiss is more passionate, the weight you will lose be more.

And Kyuhyun snapped his fingers after remember that stated.

“Well…” he trailed off now walking towards his hyung with a playful smile, but Hyukjae had already had gone out lost on his own thoughts, so the younger frowned and shouted.

“Yah! Listen to me Hyukjae!” and the rest of the members stared at the unrespectful maknae but got busy on his own matters.

“Respect me, I’m older” said Hyukjae a little bothered, why Kyuhyun never say to him in a cute way hyung~.

Kyuhyun sighed and talked in a strange sweet tone that more than being cute was like some threat and Hyukjae wasn’t so clueless for not know that something fishy was there, so he gulped and smiled nervous.

“Well, I’m not so old after all” and Kyuhyun got near his hyung and captured him between him and the wall, all the members relaxed because they thought it was some kind of play of the younger until Kyuhyun pressed his lips on Hyukjae’s and start to move his ones against the other’s, later on introducing bit his tongue.

Leeteuk tried to calm the shocked members with a smile and said to the unmindful kissers.

“It’s his practice for the next fanservice” and not so convinced the others nodded, letting the living-room and closing himself on his owns rooms, just Heechul still there.

“Ha! They never practiced with me before fan-service” snorted and then Heechul lifted himself from the couch and when Kyuhyun and Hyukjae separated from the other, panting slightly, Heechul passed them with a wide smirked and said, knowing why the two fools were kissing, because he had watched the news too by chance.

“How do you guess that Shindong lost so many pounds that fast” and Kyuhyun and Hyukjae watched him puzzled, lifting his eyebrows and the elder dare to ask.

“How?” Heechul smirked grew more.

“Well… it wasn’t just kissing, maybe he did more...” and the he left, letting the two confused, so Kyuhyun talked with a dark glint on his eyes.

 “Hyung~” and Hyukjae widened his eyes running to his room in horror, but Kyuhyun was faster and could reach his hyung before he could close the door, and the younger smirked.

“Hyung, we can't make babys but at least try~” and then some shot of letting me go was heard inside the door.

So Heechul started to laugh very hard, getting out of his hiding place and watching the door of Hyukjae's room, then Shindong went out of his room with some pudding on his hand and Heechul asked him.

“How did you lose so many pounds by the way?” And Shindong blinked but answered.

“Eating less and making exercise, why?” and Heechul just wave his hand like if it doesn’t really mind.

“I guess so".


Sorry, it was really short, this was just made for the kiss day ^^ sorry for my fail fluff T.T next time I'll try harder to make a nice one.

Anyhow, thank you so much to the ones that subscribe to this and thank's to; eunhyukjae and kyuwifey fore letting their precious comments ^^

I miss Heechul XD