Are you starting to get disinterested in me?

So Fine (너무 재미있어)

 

♫~Ni-ga chowaseo keurae

Na Cha-ga-un cheok  pyojeong jitko it-jiman

Nae ma- eumeun geuge anide keojinmarinde 

Pabo gateun ni-ga nan tapdabhae~♫
*turn off*
*yawns* ....Hm? Is it morning already? Aish... Why does it need to be so bright?!....
*about to get out of bed*
♫~dadadum~♫
Hm?! *grabs phone* A text at 7:30 AM on a weekend who in the world ---?
♫~dadadum~♫
?! *unlocks phone* Huh? Jinyoung-oppa? 
Text: 
Jinyoung: Achim insa!!!^^ You awake?
Mi Cha: Yes oppa I'm awake~♫
Jinyoung: So are you hungry, Jagiya?
Mi Cha: Yes I am!!!^^ .... Why?!
Jinyoung: Great look outside your window!!!^^
Mi Cha: Hm? Umm...Ok, but I don't understand what that has to do with me being hungry?
*send text*
*gets up and walks to the window and opens it*
?!.... J-JINYOUNG-OPPA?! What are you doing outside?!
Hee hee.... I came to ask if you want to go eat breakfast with me, so do you want to?
*nod nod*
Ok then stop leaving your mouth open and go dress up ^^ *smiles*
*smiles back and closes window*
(After a few minutes I come out wearing this, I know it's not very girly and not very pretty for a girl who is dating someone as handsome as my boyfrien....sigh but I just think I don't look good in all those girly clothes)
Sorry for making you wait!!!^^ 
 Hahaha... It's alright, are you ready?
Mmhmm^^*nods*
Alright then let's go!.... Oh?! Wait I forgot something....
 Hm?!... What did you for---?!
( ♡✧。(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡  ?! ... H-He kissed me?! What if someone sees us?! Aish and he is laughing?!)
( Pfft?! She is turning pink and glaring at me...bwuhahahaha!!!)
* Let's go of holding Mi Cha in his arms*
...Oppa let's just get going....
Hahaha alright let's go my cute jagiya. 
After riding the bus for a few minutes they get off and go to Acacia Café. As they sit down Jinyoung asks Mi Cha what she wants...
So what do you want to eat? 
Hmm...um can you get me a hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin?^^
Alrigh...hmm then I'll get coffee...^^ I'll go order, ok?
( *sigh* darn a bunch of girls are talking about how cute he is and that they want to go up and ask him if he has a girlfriend...hmm maybe I should dress up more like a girl so that they know he has a girlfriend? Sigh so complicated...what to do, what to do?)
Jinyoung comes back with Mi Cha's muffin and the drinks.
Here you go Jagiya...^^
Hm?... Oh?! Thanks oppa!^^
(Now the girls that were whispering about him, heard him say Jagiya they loo at me and they are dumbfounded that I'm his girlfriend... is it really that hard to believe?)
After they ate at the café, Jinyoung said that he need to go buy something for his noona.
 Sorry about this I need to by something for a noona's birthday
No, it's alright ^^*
Um... Mi Cha what do you think of these two dresses?
 Huh?! Um... I think that both of them are very pretty..^^'
 Huh? Really hmm... I'll go ask the clerk!
*Mi Cha nods* * Jinyoung walks off*
 *sighs & whispering* ...... Why is he asking me?......
Jinyoung came back and said he already picked the dress.
Mi Cha let's go pay ok...^^?
*nods* 
(As we wait in line I see a girl dressed so beautifully and ... Jinyoung is staring at her?! OMO?! He is starrin at her looking up and down?! Aish!!! Why is he starring at her is it because of her cute outfit? Maybe I should dress girly as well? Because that girl is wearing something really nice!)
* steps on Jinyoungs foot lightly*
?! Oops?! Sorry Jinyoung-oppa!!!
?! Hahaha it's alright Mi Cha!^^
After they paid they walked home. While they were walking Mi Cha was still thinking about if she should change her appearance or not. Jinyoung was busy listening to music. After a while they finally reach Mi Cha's house... 
As Mi Cha opens the door to her house, Jinyoung grabs her are and pulls her into a hug.
?!...
(Why?! Why does he always have to surprise me like that when I'm angry?!...it's nice, but still and my parents are home as well!!! What if they see us?!)
Good Night my sweet Jagiya...^^ * kisses her forehead let's her go and leads her to the door*
Good Night^^  
As Mi Cha went up stairs and got ready for bed. She kept thinking about wether or not he should change herself, but who should she talk to this about...Young Mi! And that was perfect since Young Mi and her were going to hang out tomorrow anyways. With her mind satisfied Mi Cha started to nod off and finally go to sleep hoping for the next day to come quickly.