Raining Journey~

Raindrops on MY umbrella

 

 

                It was a rainy afternoon in Seoul, classes are suspended so students left school early. Sulli and Krystal, students of Stardom High are in a hurry going downstairs. In their haste, Krystal lost one of her shoes, but they are in a crowded area so they weren’t able to find it. As soon as they reach the school gates, Sulli’s bag fell on the ground and her umbrella slipped out. That same moment, Minho one of the members of a famous band in their school which is “Shinee” accidentally bumped into Sulli, and the umbrella in his hands also fell. WHAT A COINCIDENCE! They have the same kind of umbrella, same looks. Sulli accidentally took Minho’s umbrella and Minho took Sulli’s. They didn’t notice it because the rain started pouring hard.

 

On their way:

Krystal: Sulli, my toes are already aching~

Sulli: Aww, lets go find a slipper to buy.

Krystal: That pair of shoe was given to me by my mom before she left :<

Sulli: Oh L Don’t worry, we will go back tomorrow ad search for it.

 

@ Sulli’s house

Mom: Sulli why is it there’s a boy’s name written in your umbrella? Is this your boyfriend?

Sulli: Huh? Whaa-what?

*saw the name*

I didn’t write that! How come?

Mom: Its already late, go to sleep don’t think about this anymore

Sulli was still wondering, but still she obey her mom and went to the room

 

@ Minho’s house

Minho was living with his sister in a two storey house. Their parents are in Singapore having a 5 month vacation.

Minho: Im home~

Bomi: Oppa! Why you so late? Im worrying about you L

Minho: Its so crowded, it takes time going out of the school

Bomi: Oh? (noticed the umbrella) Where’s the name in your umbrella?

Minho: There’s no name in my umbrella

Bomi: No! I put a name on it yesterday, but I didn’t tell you. I use a permanent marker, its impossible to be erased.

Minho: I didn’t notice it. Look , theres no name!. Maybe youre just dreaming^^

 

Bomi got curious, theres no name In the umbrella. She’s thinking if she is only dreaming that time. But she was so sure that she put a name on it. She suddenly fell asleep while thinking. Zzzzzz’

 

END OF CHAPTER 1