Chapter 13 ( Pororo? )

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

As the time goes by, the sky became darker.

“Why aren’t we going home yet?” I place both my hands on my waist.

“Cause we’re not done. Let’s seat that.” He pointed at the Jungle Adventure.

“Andwae..”

“Oh come on, Last ride?”

“I will not step a single foot inside, even if I have to DIE.”

“That bad?” I nod my head. We left the place and start walking into the park.  We found a bench and sat for awhile. Suddenly, I notice a Pororo mascot was walking towards us.

“Omo!! It’s Pororo!!!” I jumped up with excitement. I was a fan of Pororo when I was little. I watched it since the 1st season came out. I took out my phone and asked Dujun to take a picture for me with Pororo.

“Hana..Dhul..Seht …” *How old are you Lee Jaena.* He hid a smile seeing how excited I was, he pressed the button.

“Cheese ^^” After that, another few mascots came and surrounded us. I believe it was Pororo’s friends. Out of the blue, the Pororo’s introduction song started to play and Pororo came and pulled me in for a dance.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTQejqacFYM

It was kind of embarrassing. The children in the park gathered around us and watch us danced. I look around to find Dujun for help but he was no where to be found. I guess he’s a coward. When the song ended, everyone cheered and clapped their hands. Pororo and his friends suddenly pulled me to aside. I felt something was wrong. They took out a cloth and began to blindfold me.

* Dujun!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! * I was screaming in my thoughts.

“Pororo-ssi , what are you trying to do?” It felt like I was being kidnapped.

“Jae.. Don’t worry, It’s us.” My heart calmed down as soon as I heard a voice coming out from Pororo. It wasn’t the cute Pororo’s voice but a matured one. It was Minhyuk oppa.

“Oppa.. Neo-waegeurae? Why am I blindfolded?”

“Shh… Just follow us.” He held my hand.

Few minutes later, we stopped walking. I couldn’t see what was going on but I could hear him talking to the phone. I felt the other mascots left and it was just me and oppa.

“Yah?!! We’re here already and You’re not done with your part?”

“Aish!!..Arrasuh.. I’ll give you 2 more minutes.”

“Oppa, what’s going on?”

“Nothing. Just some things I had to check up with my friends.”

“Oppa are you happy with your life?”

“Why the sudden question? ”

“Oh, just curious.”

“Yes. I’m happy. Dancing and singing is my passion. I wouldn’t feel tired doing those things everyday. How about you?”

“ I’m just fine. Following what appa and omma’s orders, being a good daughter.”

“As always.”

“Yea.. As always.” We went silent for a moment.

“Jae, I don’t know whether should I tell you this but, I think you should try being a singer.”

“Mwo? You kidding me right.”

“Ani.. Jae, you know you have an amazing voice. You shouldn’t have stopped singing when Omma told you to focus on your studies instead of going for your vocal class. When you sing, it feels like an angel was talking to me. ”

“Oppa.. Don’t exaggerate.”

“What? It’s the fact. Seriously Jae, since you’re in Seoul now, I wouldn’t want you to miss this chance to be a singer. Maybe this is the time for you to do what You are passionate for.”

“Ani… Oppa..I…”

“Hold on.” Someone was calling him.

“Ye.. So can we go now?...Alright.. I’ll bring her in.”

“Oppa.. Where are you exactly planning to take me to ?”

“You’ll see.” With that, he took off my blindfolded mask and to my surprise. Standing in front of me was the BEAST members, including the LOST DUJUN.

“SURPRISE!!!!” I heard a loud explosives sound. I looked up and was surprise to see firecrackers shooting up.

“OMO!! KOMAWO OPPAS!!! They’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!!” I pointed to the sky with joy.

*Ani.. Lee Jaena, You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.* Dujun looked at her with a big grin on his face.

“I see you like her, don’t you hyung?” Minhyuk questioned Dujun while Jaena was busy admiring the fireworks with the others.

“Well, She’s one of a kind.”

“Haha, of cause. A handsome brother will obviously have a pretty Dongsaeng like her. ” He tilt his head so that the wind could blow his hair.

“Pfftt.. Even if she’s a boy, she might even bit you to your handsomeness.” he chuckled and walk towards them , leaving Minhyuk dumbfounded in his position.

 *Tch Tch.. Aigoo.. I guess..Hyung has already fallen deeply for you Jae.* Minhyuk thought.