Sayonara Tokyo and Annyeong Seoul!

That's My Gir-I Mean Boy!

|Eunbi's Pov|

"We are preparing for take off" The pilot announced.I slouched in my seat and looked out the window.It was my hometown Tokyo which is in my homeland Japan,a beautiful place.Letting out a sigh I turned my attention forward.

"Better get some shut eye now before it's too late." I muttered before closing my eyes.Soon enough I felt reality slowly fading away."Sayonara Tokyo and Annyeong Seoul." were the last words I said before napping away.

 

|A few hours later|

Foreign air filled my nose when I walked out of the airport."So this is Seoul?"I said while observing my surroundings.Many people roamed the streets just like me.I brought the paper that I was holding to my face."How am I suppose to find this place."I said while looking around.This is going to be a challenge.

Since it is my first time being in Seoul I got lost on the spot.So I decided to ask for directions.I approached a lady who just came out of a bank."Excuse me miss ca-" "SOMEONE HELP!THIS MAN IS TRYING TO ROB ME!"The lady yelled.I was so surprised at her outburst that I jumped a little.

"Wait no miss!I wasn't tryi-" "SOMEONE HELP!!"She kept screaming.I just walked away from the scene,not wanting any more trouble to happen."Gosh is this what the other half of me acts like?"I exclaimed.I continued asking people for directions,but they all ignored me.

"You people are so rude."I muttered while kicking a rock.It was already 5 pm and I was still lost.I took out a box of pocky and began eating them like there was no tomorrow. "Are you lost young lady?"A voice asked.I looked up and saw an elder man in front of me."Oh I am a boy not a girl."I lied.

The man just looked at me and chuckled."I know a girl when I see one young lady."The man said.I was surprised that he knew that I was a girl."Well I assume that you are new here."He said while eyeing my luggage."Yes I am can you help me find this address?"I asked,handing him the note.

He looked at the note then put it in his pocket."I can help you find that place or you can come live somewhere better."He offered."Better?"I asked."I can tell that you are still young and need to go to school.There is academy here in Seoul and there is a dorm right next to it."He stated.

"But doesn't a dorm and an academy cost a lot of money?And don't you have to inform the dean about a new student?"I questioned."Well being the dean of this academy I think I can squeeze you in for free."He said."A lot of people can say that."I said.The man pulled out his phone and his ID.

"Han Kwangsoo dean of Seoul Elite Academy" I read on his phone.I brought his ID to my face and examined it.Han Kwangsoo || Birthdate:11/26/72.My eyes widened."You weren't kidding."I returned his stuff to him."Now what do you think of this offer?"Mr.Lee asked.

I took a few moments to analyze my thoughts."If I go to that address I will have to work forever to pay for everything.And if I take Mr.Lee's offer I will have everything for free and have an education" After thinking about it,I finally got an answer.

"I will accept your offer,but I do not want to be placed in a girls dormitory."I stated."Okay would you like to go to the school now?You can stay in a spare room and tomorrow we can go check out your room."Mr.Lee said.I nodded and grabbed my luggage.

Mr.Lee drove to the academy and brought me to a secluded room."I will send someone here tomorrow that will show you around the school and to your dorm."Mr.Lee explained."Okay good bye Mr.Lee have a good rest." "Bye oh I didn't get your name."Mr.Lee said.

"My name is Eunbi,Asari Eunbi,but when I enroll please call me Jaesun."I said. "Goodnight Eunbi."He said then left the dorm.I brought my luggage to a room and jumped onto my bed."Finally away from my past."I muttered before wrapping myself in my blanket and falling asleep.

___________________________________

(A/N) First chapter is out :) I hope you enjoy this chapter. I felt that it was rushed and short .-. Anyways please subscribe and comment.Those are loved <3 I will start working on chapter 2 asap !

Peace.Out.Lovelies.