Another Kiss

The Cherry on Top

Taemins POV

        I blushed, and nodded. He had been the first and only person I had ever kissed. When I was young, I'd visit my cousin Key every summer, and one day I came to visit, he had his three friends over, Jonghyn, Onew, and Minho. We had hung out all day together with Minho never leaving my side. He was always holding my hand or hugging me tightly, I'd blush, but never complained. Who would complain with a handsome, tall, strong, frog looking guy, wanting to be near you. At the end of the day I was saying bye to everyone, when he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. My parents both gasped and pulled us apart.

       "Leave our son alone!" My umma cried. "He only likes nunna's!"

        Minho went stiff and blushed. I touched my lips and smiled slightly before waving bye to everyone while the car left. It wasn't till I got home that Key called and laughed about how Minho had thought I was a really cute GIRL. I pouted, but my parents seemed to nod and sigh in releafe. I was still never allowed back, not until my parents found out I was gay, then they sent me here. That was last month. I just came here last week, Key hiding me and getting me caught up on his life. I wasn't really shocked to be honest.

        "Well I'm off my shift! Lets go on a date Jonggie!" Key cheered.

        "What about the others? And the ice cream?" He pouted.

        "They'll live. And I have ice cream at my house. And my parents are away at a convention." Key smiled.

        "Bye guys!" Jonghyun said before pulling Key out the door.

        "I'm going to go bug Joon and Mir, later!" Onew ran out as well.

        "I-uh. . ."Minho blushed. "What's your sweets?"

        "What?!" He blushed.

        "Ice cream." I blushed realizing what he thought I meant.

        "Oh, I'll just get a Sunday." He gave me the money.

        "Go sit and ill bring it to you." I smiled.

        "Okay."

        He nodded and tripped slightly as he ran to his seat. I quickly made his Sunday, and hurried to his table. There were bags everywhere, and I tripped causing the ice cream to spill all over my, luckily the cup was plastic and not glass, but the fall was embarrassing enough to make me cry.

        "Taemin! Are you okay?" Minho jumped up and helped me.

        "Talk about the cherry on top." He laughed, pulling the cherry off the top of my head. I whimpered more.

        "Sorry." I cried.

        "Its okay, your not hurt are you?"

        "I don't think so." I tried to hide my face.

       "Good." He blushed and kissed my cheek.

       "You missed." I closed my eyes and blushed.

       "Oops, sorry." I felt his lips press lightly on mine.

       "I like you Minho." I whispered.

       "I like you to."

        "Really?"

        "Your the cherry on top, today." He kissed me again and held me tightly.