001

Talking to the Moon

"HAHAHAHAA! I can't believe someone like you exists! Your body is exactly like a cow's!"

 

"Omg! I am so embarrassed to be in the same class her! I mean, how did she even get in this school?!"

 

"Park JIyeon! You're body is exactly like a pig's body! Hahahaha!"

 

"LONER for life!'

 

Jiyeon walked through the hall with her books in her hands and her head tilted down. *Be strong, Park Jiyeon! Hwaiting!*

 

Then, a sudden force slapped all her books to the floor. 

 

"Yah, Park Jiyeon. Why are you in this school? Did you pay to get in? You can't dance, can't sing and don't have any other talents. Plus, you are lacking big time in looks.", the queenka Gyuri insulted her.

 

"Unnie, don't be too harsh on her! She's just a hoobae. It's her first year here! Just leav--"

 

"Umm, look, if you don't shut your mouth, Ayeon, you'll just end up like her, a little loner with nothing! Okay?" Gyuri yelled

 

"Fine.... nevermind..." Ayeon said with guilt for not standing up against Gyuri for Jiyeon.

 

While the two were fighting, Jiyeon quickly grabbed her books on the ground and ran into a bathroom stall, crying her eyes out. She decided to skip the rest of the day. While waiting for her mom to get home, Jiyeon went to an ice cream shop and ordered some to eat. In a booth, Jiyeon watched the t.v., showing Victoria Secret models on a runway. *One day,* Jiyeon thought *one day, I'll become a model like them and show everybody up! Hwaiting! Hwaiting!*

 

Two years later...

 

NEWS ALERT! NEWS ALERT:

Model Park Jiyeon will be attending Seoul Arts High for the rest of her highschool career.

After her last runway in Paris, Model Jiyeon will be going back to finish high school! At such a young age, Jiyeon reached the top as a model turning actress but will soon attend Seoul Arts-- (turns off t.v.)

 

"Well, I hope you're happy, manager oppa! I can't believe I have to go back there. I absolutely hate that place! Why can't I just keep on going to school in England?!"

 

"Yeoonnie! Please do this last favor! It's only for a sponsership, plus it's the #1 school! I promise that I had nothing to do with it!", her manager pleaded.

 

"Ughh! Whatever! I start tomorrow, right? Might as well enjoy my last day of freedom--"

 

"Absolutely not! NO partying! NO shopping! NO nothing! We're going back to your dorm!"

 

"Andwaeeeee!"

==================================

 

"OMG! It's the Park Jiyeon!"

 

"Damn! Look at her!"

 

Shouts and whispers coud be heard from all around her as she walked down the hall. Smirking, Jiyeon went to her locker, in row one, number one. As she was on the way to her class, a group of girls blocked her from entering.

 

"Wow, it's really you! You've gotten skinnier!"

 

"Omg! Wanna be apart of us! I knew you were always pretty, I was just teasing you back then!"

 

Jiyeon looked at all four of them. "Missing somebody. Ayeon, was it?"

 

"Ah, her... We kicked her out. Too bland for our liking! But there's always room for you!", Hara tried to kiss up to Jiyeon.

 

All Jiyeon did was smirk at them and completely ignored her request.

 

I'm back losers! 

 

 

 

=========================

A/N:

Annyeong Everyone!!^^

Long time, no update!

 

Decided to redo everything and start over again! 

Hope you enjoy my "new" story! :DD

 

And of course

Subcribe

Comment 

And Upvote! <3